MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

There are no rooms left in the covent garden travelodge :thumbdown: thats why i have been looking for a hotel nearby :thumb_yello: or we would love to :) !!!

Really, are they full already :shocked:. Well, you cannot stay there then but maybe you can visit us :naughty:. Good luck with finding a hotel nearby.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, sorry I should have explained before.

A skip is a large metal recepticle, that people, mainly building contractors, throw their rubbish in.

:lmao: your explanation was much better than mine ! i should have just said a giant bin ! :doh: ... how simple am i , hahaha !! :roftl:

Thank you Caz and Rose for explaining the skip! Now I totally know!

But Rose, you are not really considering sleeping in such a thing, if you really can't walk anymore we will carry you home or maybe Wendi will be so kind to give you a lift to the hotel :naughty:. When it becomes too obvious that you have eaten too many sprouts you can always consider sleeping in the badtub :naughty:.

Thank you Caz and Rose for explaining the skip! Now I totally know!

But Rose, you are not really considering sleeping in such a thing, if you really can't walk anymore we will carry you home or maybe Wendi will be so kind to give you a lift to the hotel :naughty:. When it becomes too obvious that you have eaten too many sprouts you can always consider sleeping in the badtub :naughty:.

You're very sweet.

I guess I could bring a load of air fresheners, that could work, heh heh!

I didnt get a menu .... :no: .... :naughty:

There is a reason for this! and the reason is....I can never find you on the list and whatever combination of your name I put in it just doesn't seem to work!:shocked: I have to click on your pic directly to do it and I can't do that when I am doing multiple pm's sorry. I have a small list of people that I didn't manage to PM and i am going to tackle it tonight but if Fred Pm'd you that should be ok.......if you didn't get the menu please pm me and I will do reply to send it to you!:naughty:

Mirtilla and Allegra..............PM boxes full (again!) please make space:naughty:

LAFashinista....don't aseem to be able to PM you but will have another go

Jennie and Laura...can't get you either but will keep trying.

Please can someone explain to this thick Oldling what the tags do! I just clicked on 'I love Kath' just out of curiosity and it took me off the thread!:shocked:

There is a reason for this! and the reason is....I can never find you on the list and whatever combination of your name I put in it just doesn't seem to work!:shocked: I have to click on your pic directly to do it and I can't do that when I am doing multiple pm's sorry. I have a small list of people that I didn't manage to PM and i am going to tackle it tonight but if Fred Pm'd you that should be ok.......if you didn't get the menu please pm me and I will do reply to send it to you!

Mirtilla and Allegra..............PM boxes full (again!) please make space

Please can someone explain to this thick Oldling what the tags do! I just clicked on 'I love Kath' just out of curiosity and it took me off the thread!

HAHA , its ok kath , i guessed it was being a pain again :naughty: i got the menu thankyou , and will PM you with my decision asap :thumb_yello:

oh and the tags , its just to make a shortcut to a thread :) ... so for example if you search for "chicken" it will come up with the oldlings as i tagged chicken to the oldling thread :fisch::roftl: ... if that makes scence ? :)

Edited by mikas_gal07

There is a reason for this! and the reason is....I can never find you on the list and whatever combination of your name I put in it just doesn't seem to work!:shocked: I have to click on your pic directly to do it and I can't do that when I am doing multiple pm's sorry. I have a small list of people that I didn't manage to PM and i am going to tackle it tonight but if Fred Pm'd you that should be ok.......if you didn't get the menu please pm me and I will do reply to send it to you!:naughty:

Mirtilla and Allegra..............PM boxes full (again!) please make space:naughty:

Please can someone explain to this thick Oldling what the tags do! I just clicked on 'I love Kath' just out of curiosity and it took me off the thread!:shocked:

The tags just take you to the thread they are tagged to - someone

has tagged this thread with that - and no-one knows who!!! :thumb_yello:

Speechless in his presence even!!! :wink2::roftl:

AH.............another excuse for me to post my favourite Pic.......me at my speechless best!:naughty:

MikatalkingtoKathn.jpg

He probably thinks I am unable to speak!:naughty:

However.............just to balance things I will post my other favouirte pic....which has two of my favourite people on and also reminds me of my inability to press a camera button when in Mika's presence!:roftl:

001.jpg