MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AH.............another excuse for me to post my favourite Pic.......me at my speechless best!:naughty:

MikatalkingtoKathn.jpg

He probably thinks I am unable to speak!

However.............just to balance things I will post my other favouirte pic....which has two of my favourite people on and also reminds me of my inability to press a camera button when in Mika's presence!

001.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub2: wendi that is a lovely picture !!! :wub2:

Kath your picture is also lovely ! the back of your head is very pretty :wub2::roftl:

A pointless observation - in that first photo Kath - I must

have been about crotch height!!!!!

Indeed................and as you have admitted that you remember nothing of me talking to Mika...your mind must have indeed being elsewhere:naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww wendi that is a lovely picture !!! :wub2:

Kath your picture is also lovely ! the back of your head is very pretty :wub2::roftl:

That look took hours of being p***ed on by the best Amsterdam rain!:naughty:

I was thinking, we should find a place with a piano so we can all sing Mika songs together and I'll play :thumb_yello:

An excellent idea indeed............although, of course, I would be unable to join in as I am not blessed with the power of speech:roftl:

Indeed................and as you have admitted that you remember nothing of me talking to Mika...your mind must have indeed being elsewhere:naughty:

That look took hours of being p***ed on by the best Amsterdam rain!:naughty:

awww poor thing !!! :thumbdown: looks like i chose the right country to do a festival then :sweatdrop:... :wink2::roftl:

it was hard for me too , beleive it or not , i was so tired at the end of it i felt like i had been drinking all night :shocked: me and fred were nodding off on the tube at 7am :shocked::roftl:

I am not at all surprised:shocked: If Wendi and I were there I might just have had to tip her out of the chair for a while so that I could have a snooze:naughty:

I am not at all surprised:shocked: If Wendi and I were there I might just have had to tip her out of the chair for a while so that I could have a snooze:naughty:

i think i may have had to collapse on top of you and share that chair ! :roftl::wink2: ... actually when mika came on at 3.30 it woke us all up , got the adrenaline pumping :naughty: have you ever seen the rocky horror picture show where they all do the time warp ... and collapse on the floor after ? that was me and fred and i think that was the majority of the mfc'ers :roftl::roftl:

i think i may have had to collapse on top of you and share that chair ! :roftl::wink2: ... actually when mika came on at 3.30 it woke us all up , got the adrenaline pumping :naughty: have you ever seen the rocky horror picture show where they all do the time warp ... and collapse on the floor after ? that was me and fred and i think that was the majority of the mfc'ers :roftl::roftl:

That conjures up a VERY funny image! Somehow I can sort of see that happening after the party!:naughty:

]Its ok this time we have wendi's chair kath[/b] :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

*runs before she gets :sneaky2:'ed by wendi*

:roftl:

This is indeed a very good point...we could nick it whilst she went to the loo:naughty:

I am not at all surprised If Wendi and I were there I might just have had to tip her out of the chair for a while so that I could have a snooze

i think i may have had to collapse on top of you and share that chair ! ... actually when mika came on at 3.30 it woke us all up , got the adrenaline pumping have you ever seen the rocky horror picture show where they all do the time warp ... and collapse on the floor after ? that was me and fred and i think that was the majority of the mfc'ers

That conjures up a VERY funny image! Somehow I can sort of see that happening after the party!

Its ok this time we have wendi's chair kath

*runs before she gets :sneaky2:'ed by wendi*

:sneaky2::poke::bonk::roftl:

Thanks friends!!!