Of course :pinkbow:

YOU and Jim Carrey are superior over other Canadians tho :mf_rosetinted:

That's sooooooo awesome. You must be real proud :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

Poor Celine Dion. :no:

I am ! And I love getting to see Sir Frederick Banting's homestead on my way to a friend's house, and driving past Elton John's mansion in caledon :das:

When people who come into your room tell you "WOW ... you ... like Mika!" :mf_rosetinted:

Dumbs:naughty:, I just feel like answering 'Um no I hate him I just force to accept the fact that he is on earth" :roftl:

I get that too, since one of the walls in my dorm is plastered with pics of the him and me and the MFCers. :naughty:

Oh! Sorry, I misread that part. :aah:

(haha, "Mom, I'm going to move to England to live with someone who I've never talked to because they mentioned come live with me in a response post!" That would go over well. :teehee:)

i'm sure that would go down a treat :lmfao: i'm really a nice person... that is once you get past the oddness and freak streaks!!!

You know your a mika fan when you stare at strangers that look like mika :blush-anim-cl:

lol! i do that at work... just stand and stare... especially at one of the managers everytime he walks past!!:blush-anim-cl:

I did that yesterday when I was buying clothes haha

it's fun huh?!!!

Hahaha!

I have the urge to change mine to 'This Ship'. So then, when it's adding new songs/pictures onto my ipod, it'll say 'This Ship is syncing' :roftl:

i litterally spit my drink everwhere when i read that... love your sense of humour!!!!

x

i'm sure that would go down a treat :lmfao: i'm really a nice person... that is once you get past the oddness and freak streaks!!!

x

:roftl: I'm the same way! Though I've gotten better at not being as weird as I used to be :teehee:.

Though some of my friends (no... I think all except one) think I'm a Mika/Doctor Who crazy obsessed fan sometimes when I talk about them to much. (haha, and I'm wearing my Doctor Who shirt to school today. With Suspenders too. :teehee:) The one just thinks I'm probably an obsessed DW fan.

Edited by Buzzbuzz