When I get dressed I feel freaky because his picture is on the licm poster, and I cover his eyes :lmfao:!!

:yay: I'm not the only lonely one!! :aah: it got especially freaky when I did one time.. and I see You randomly came on shuffle. :mf_rosetinted: now I fear it, so I always walk into my bathroom(where I have nothing Mika-related) and shut the door. :naughty:

:yay: I'm not the only lonely one!! :aah: it got especially freaky when I did one time.. and I see You randomly came on shuffle. :mf_rosetinted: now I fear it, so I always walk into my bathroom(where I have nothing Mika-related) and shut the door. :naughty:

:lmfao: I heart that.

I like undressing with him peeping at me. :das::roftl: Joking.

I am thinking about building a Mika shrine in my closet, my best friend's little sister has a justin bieber shrine, and I am deffinitely thrice the Mika fan she is of JB. :shun:

:lmfao: I heart that.

I like undressing with him peeping at me. :das::roftl: Joking.

I am thinking about building a Mika shrine in my closet, my best friend's little sister has a justin bieber shrine, and I am deffinitely thrice the Mika fan she is of JB. :shun:

:naughty: My friend is "in love" with JB.. but, I think it's just a phase, we had a French fight, it was who could learn the French song first :naughty:

One Less lonely girl(french) vs. Grace Kelly(French)... I WON! :yay:

:naughty: My friend is "in love" with JB.. but, I think it's just a phase, we had a French fight, it was who could learn the French song first :naughty:

One Less lonely girl(french) vs. Grace Kelly(French)... I WON! :yay:

:kachinga: Thats awesome!

I hate JB with every fibre of my being. :lmfao:

I just don't understand him I guess. :dunno:

I always say KACHINGA! when I get a question in class. :pinkbow:

... when you learned all your music theory and piano chords on MFC.:blush-anim-cl:

It's true, I just realized that today at my last paino lesson EVER. I realized my teacher never taught me theory or chords, only notation and the history.

Thank you all so much :)

1254086455.png

When you

1) Follow @WeekendWireless on Twitter and

2) Request they play your favorite MIKA MUSIC track

this Sunday during their MIKA MUSIC CELEBRATION!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show starts at 5 pm till 7.

Be sure to text the studio they would love to hear from you all.

For everybody not in the Manchester area and

can't get fm you can listen at tamesideradio.com

Edited by A. Clay

He's british, brown curly hair, dark skin, it's just allll goood. :wub2:

the_lovely_bones_29.jpg

my mom jokes during the movie saying it was me and him, but i corrected her saying, no i would start crying if he talked to me. :teehee:

*saves to folder* :teehee: My friend saw him and goes,"Oh Lord help us all." :fangurl: and then.. he started talking with that accent and she literally got up. :lmfao: