My Friend's Myspace. :naughty:

her headline was,"I LOVE MIKA!!!"

she can no longer say that :shun:

backstabber. :aah:

She's no longer a fan? How can that happen? :shocked::naughty:

YKYAMFW when you try to apply the MFC smilies in other places and people email you to ask you what the hell ": aah :" means.

Heck, I wish MFC smiles where on other places. :naughty:

Ditto :aah:

YKYAMFW You can have conversations with fellow MFC'ers using mostly the smileys and they know exactly what you mean

For Instance: Mika :das:

:shocked::naughty::wub2:

YKYAMF when you try to see if people like him and love it when you make a new Mika fan (or possible). I did today. :biggrin2:

She's no longer a fan? How can that happen? :shocked::naughty:

Heck, I wish MFC smiles where on other places. :naughty:

:shocked::naughty::wub2:

YKYAMF when you try to see if people like him and love it when you make a new Mika fan (or possible). I did today. :biggrin2:

I did that tooo!!! It was like a few months ago!

YKYAMFW your friends don't belive something you say to them until you swear to Mika...

Robert Pattinson/Twilight.. she all of a Sudden hates him. :tears:

How does becoming a fan of him make you hate Mika? :blink:

Mika is a lot better looking than Pattinson, Pattinson is ugly as heck.

I did that tooo!!! It was like a few months ago!

YKYAMFW your friends don't belive something you say to them until you swear to Mika...

Hahahahaha! XD

YKYAMF when your finger automatically hovers over the m on the keyboard when you think of where to go when you open firefox.

Hahahahaha! XD

YKYAMF when your finger automatically hovers over the m on the keyboard when you think of where to go when you open firefox.

You're right I think Iv'e seen like one pretty pic of robet pattinson...

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one! jajajajajaaj I sometimes don'tstop, i can't stop, until I've written mika completely...

YKYAMFW you spend all day thinking of new things to post on this thread:biggrin2:

Hahahahaha! XD

I dunno.. I used to like Robert Pattinson, until he got REALLY popular here, then everyone accused me of being a "Twihard" when, I barely like Twilight now, I only like Jasper, because he's funny and has curly hair. :teehee: and Alice, because she is tweet and perky, the book shouldv'e been Alice&Jasper. :naughty:

YKYAMFW you get excited because the theme of your Dance Recital is The Toy SHop. :naughty:

You're right I think Iv'e seen like one pretty pic of robet pattinson...

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one! jajajajajaaj I sometimes don'tstop' date=' i can't stop, until I've written mika completely...

YKYAMFW you spend all day thinking of new things to post on this thread:biggrin2:[/color']

Yay, I'm not the only one! :naughty: Though I don't always type it and all I have to do is press m. Mikafanclub.com pops up 1st. :roftl:

YKYAMF when in your most visited site folder on firefox MFC is there.

YKYAAMFW you go in clothes shops only because they have Mika-ish stuff in the window...

...you realise that they are playing Touches You in the shop that sells Mika-ish stuff and have to run and tell your friend...

YKYAAMFW you come to the end of a stressful journey from Paris back to the Isle of Wight and, even though you are tired and annoyed, the WAG video makes you smile. So you watch it again... and again... and again! :biggrin2:

YKYAAMFW your mum has started calling things Mika-ish.

I made my mum learn by heart all Mika's songs because when we are together I'm always listening to them...so when she's on her own, doing other stuff, she begins singin things like: " when it raiiin and raiiin....lollipop...yea yea"...and then she stops and says:

"MARZIAAAAA I HATE YOUUU!!! "

(Marzia it's me...hihih :teehee:)

How do you see most visited? :blink:

There is a thing to click on all the way to the left on the bookmarks toolbar. It's called most visited.

YKYAAMFW you go in clothes shops only because they have Mika-ish stuff in the window...

...you realise that they are playing Touches You in the shop that sells Mika-ish stuff and have to run and tell your friend...

YKYAAMFW you come to the end of a stressful journey from Paris back to the Isle of Wight and, even though you are tired and annoyed, the WAG video makes you smile. So you watch it again... and again... and again! :biggrin2:

YKYAAMFW your mum has started calling things Mika-ish.

:shocked: That sounds like an awesome shop! Do you remember the name?

There is a thing to click on all the way to the left on the bookmarks toolbar. It's called most visited.

:shocked: That sounds like an awesome shop! Do you remember the name?

It was called Abyss and it was MEGA-expensive! Well, all the Mika stuff was. It was in a shopping centre in Calais. :biggrin2:

Yay, I'm not the only one! :naughty: Though I don't always type it and all I have to do is press m. Mikafanclub.com pops up 1st. :roftl:

YKYAMF when in your most visited site folder on firefox MFC is there.

I don't even have to type anything :blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMFW you find (without making so much effort) a comparison among EVERYTHING and MIKA.

YKYAMFW even your teacher (who knows him because you made her know him) sends you a link to a group in facebook about Mika for you to join in.

YKYAMFW your friends tell you (or text you inmediately) everytime they listen to him or watch him on tv :naughty:

People have an urge to send you to a mental hospital from your reaction to hearing him on the radio

- This one's amazing. I once was in a chippy and gasped so loud when relax take it easy came on, on the raido. I got some looks. :biggrin2: haha.:thumb_yello:

People have an urge to send you to a mental hospital from your reaction to hearing him on the radio

- This one's amazing. I once was in a chippy and gasped so loud when relax take it easy came on, on the raido. I got some looks. :biggrin2: haha.:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I think most of us do this, unless you live where he's really popular. :aah: