YKYAMF when you're on the bus, full of people (most of them talking), and suddenly you hear a known mellody, then you realise it's "everybody hurts", and you tell yourself "oh,please people, shut up, I wanna listen to the song, Mika's coming in this line and I wanna hear him :hair:" and when you hear MIKA, a big smile appears on your face, and you don't care if everybody else thinks you're crazy, because you're happy that you hear his peaceful and beautiful voice:fangurl:

YKYAMF when you're on the bus, full of people (most of them talking), and suddenly you hear a known mellody, then you realise it's "everybody hurts", and you tell yourself "oh,please people, shut up, I wanna listen to the song, Mika's coming in this line and I wanna hear him :hair:" and when you hear MIKA, a big smile appears on your face, and you don't care if everybody else thinks you're crazy, because you're happy that you hear his peaceful and beautiful voice:fangurl:

That's pretty much exactly what I'd do :naughty: I think Mika's voice very much stands out in that song, between all those 'formated' voices. But maybe that's just because I'm biased, and know his voice so well I'd recognized it anywhere :aah:

That's pretty much exactly what I'd do :naughty: I think Mika's voice very much stands out in that song, between all those 'formated' voices. But maybe that's just because I'm biased, and know his voice so well I'd recognized it anywhere :aah:

hhaha!! Im really sure we're biased because we're his fans. Anyway we need to recognize his voice stands out in that song's paragraph, and it sounds really sweet!!!:wub2:

YKYAMFW you're disappointed when you realize those jackets that looked so Mika-esque to you are carnival costumes :lmfao:

hahahahahahaha!!:lmfao:

it's like you can't imagine another person wearing the clotheS Mika does, because if somebody else wears them, they'd look like clowns, instead of a perfect man as Mika!:mf_lustslow:

:teehee: It happened to me this morning.

I was with my mum in front of my sis's school.

Suddenly "everybody hurts" began to play.

And I was smiling, jumping, and giggling and almost crying at the same time!

As if the radio was playing a song sung by me! :naughty:

My Mum ...she looked at people surrounding us with an "apologize her" facce... :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: that's MIKA-crazyness....

My oh my...I think my mind is gone...

hhaha!! Im really sure we're biased because we're his fans. Anyway we need to recognize his voice stands out in that song's paragraph, and it sounds really sweet!!!:wub2:

hahahahahahaha!!:lmfao:

it's like you can't imagine another person wearing the clotheS Mika does, because if somebody else wears them, they'd look like clowns, instead of a perfect man as Mika!:mf_lustslow:

Obviously :naughty:

Those jackets looked like some he's had in shows :teehee:

:teehee: It happened to me this morning.

I was with my mum in front of my sis's school.

Suddenly "everybody hurts" began to play.

And I was smiling, jumping, and giggling and almost crying at the same time!

As if the radio was playing a song sung by me! :naughty:

My Mum ...she looked at people surrounding us with an "apologize her" facce... :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: that's MIKA-crazyness....

My oh my...I think my mind is gone...

:lmfao: I imagined your mum's face!:lmfao:

but well, she'll get used to!!!!! there's no other option left!!!:roftl: