you know you're a mika fan when you constantly feel the urge to wear suspenders :)

:naughty: I had that until I realized how bad I looked in them! My sister wears mine now, she loves them! (she's 9!)

Welcome to the MFC!! :biggrin2:

nice!!!:biggrin2: me too! my birthday is on the next mounth, and my mum promised me :biggrin2:

have you already choosen a pic?

yum mika cake :naughty: your lucky, i was gona get one for my birthday but the thought of cutting it up made me :tears: i dont know why hehe and it was so hard to pick a photo so i was going to make a collage of pics :teehee:

YKYAMFW you make a cd of all mika songs for your car and your sisters/brothers car and let them play it every time you go out, yeh they werent too happy but at least they know the words now! :roftl:

YKYAMFW someone offhandedly mentions they want to see Kick Ass, and you basically yell, "Yes! Me too!"

(And then one of your best friends gives you a look because they know the main reason you want to see it is because of Mika.) :teehee:

YKYAMFW someone offhandedly mentions they want to see Kick Ass, and you basically yell, "Yes! Me too!"

(And then one of your best friends gives you a look because they know the main reason you want to see it is because of Mika.) :teehee:

that was like the conversation i had with my sister yesterday! :naughty:

i love your sig, i stare at it with a smile and everyone thinks im crazy but its so cute hehe :teehee:

that was like the conversation i had with my sister yesterday! :naughty:

i love your sig, i stare at it with a smile and everyone thinks im crazy but its so cute hehe :teehee:

Haha, I use to watch the interview that comes from so much.

Didn't understand much, but love it lots.

And I find myself staring as well. :wink2:

Ykyamfw you see a license plate that says "4MP" and you think it's "AMP" as in "anna maria petra" from the mfc :lmfao:

:lmfao:

i saw a license with "MFC" the other day, and wanted to take a pic but i was driving!!:teehee:

:lmfao: I so want a Munich licence plate with FC, so I get "MFC" too :teehee:

YKYAMFW you edit a snap from your video of you meeting Mika, so it looks like you ARE looking into his eyes :lol3:

MG0023.jpg

you know you're a mika fan when: you think have a mika continuously playing in your head morning, noon, and night... so much so that when your phone rings (playing a mika song) you don't answer it coz you think it's another song in your head :teehee:

that has happened sooo many times!!!

xx

you know you're a mika fan when: you think have a mika continuously playing in your head morning, noon, and night... so much so that when your phone rings (playing a mika song) you don't answer it coz you think it's another song in your head :teehee:

that has happened sooo many times!!!

xx

I know, mine plays Ring Ring - love it!

I photoshopped it :lmfao: Well, GIMPed it, but the result is the same...:roftl::aah: Out of those two:

MG0016.jpg

MG0012.jpg

So, yeah. I didn't get any eye contact :lol3:

oh my god :shocked: it looked so real :mf_rosetinted:

How many times did you meet him?:mf_rosetinted:

and nice pics BTW :naughty: