YKYAMFW - when you type YKYAMFW after the M you have to type ika afterwards because it looks pretty and then delete it so it still makes sense :teehee:

YKYAMFW - whilst watching over the rainbow on the tv when they interview one of the contestants you can hear grace kelly in the background, you immediatly stop the conversation you're having to sing along :biggrin2:

nice one :naughty: I do that too!

YKYAMFW you are talking to someone and suddenly you stop talking 'cause you hear a Mika-song somewhere in the background.

I have that a lot! :teehee:

YKYAMFW - when you type YKYAMFW after the M you have to type ika afterwards because it looks pretty and then delete it so it still makes sense :teehee:

YKYAMFW - whilst watching over the rainbow on the tv when they interview one of the contestants you can hear grace kelly in the background, you immediatly stop the conversation you're having to sing along :biggrin2:

:teehee: has happened!

I made my father to say Mika is a good singer:biggrin2:

It happened after I played Grace Kelly full times-and it still stuck in his head :biggrin2:

:naughty:

YKYAMFW you are talking to someone and suddenly you stop talking 'cause you hear a Mika-song somewhere in the background.

I have that a lot! :teehee:

yeh then you say wait wait i hear mika! :naughty:

YKYAMFW your friends are trying to get your attention but they can't' date=' so they say Mika, and you immediately turn round and see what they want/why they said Mika, only to realise that they just said it because that's the only way they can get your attention! :biggrin2:[/quote']

:lol3: so true!

YKYAAMFW you are seriously tempted to buy a box of Mikado chocolates, not that you can eat the chocolate, because you gave it up for lent. I just want the box!!!!! :naughty:

Yeah I did that just yesterday...ok today! :lmfao: And we bought Yo-fruits and Pop Crunches :roftl:

YKYAMFW you can't resist to but your hand on the SA from the MIKASA volleyball :teehee:

Yep :naughty:

YKYAMFW you've watched the video of you giving Mika his replacement medal from "ChickenFM" for about a hundred times already ... mainly because he smiled so cutely :teehee:http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ss72h

YKYAMFW you can't resist to put your hand on the SA from the MIKASA volleyball :teehee:

:teehee: and tell everyone even though it was obvious!

YKYAMFW you've watched the video of you giving Mika his replacement medal from "ChickenFM" for about a hundred times already ... mainly because he smiled so cutely :teehee:http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ss72h

i love his laugh in it, its good inspiration i hope i can give him one soon :blush-anim-cl:

I made my father to say Mika is a good singer:biggrin2:

It happened after I played Grace Kelly full times-and it still stuck in his head :biggrin2:

You´re lucky!!! My plan didn´t work... I showed him Kick ass without him knowing what it was... he did´t fall for the trap but he did his voice was a lot like Fredy Mercury´s which I´ll take as a compliment....

You´re lucky!!! My plan didn´t work... I showed him Kick ass without him knowing what it was... he did´t fall for the trap but he did his voice was a lot like Fredy Mercury´s which I´ll take as a compliment....

:naughty:

YKYAMFW your friends are trying to get your attention but they can't' date=' so they say Mika, and you immediately turn round and see what they want/why they said Mika, only to realise that they just said it because that's the only way they can get your attention! :biggrin2:[/quote']

When they do that to me I just stare at them with a look of "I know what you are doing" and turn around again :aah:

YKYAMFW you're not listening to the radio at all, but there's a certain song you suddenly CAN hear. *grace kelly* (happened to me yesterday :aah:)

That happens to me all the time everywhere and sometimes I'm like "I like this, what is that nice sound?" and a second later everything makes sense :naughty:

:biggrin2:

:lmfao: "WE ARE FROZEN WE ARE FROZEN!" cute! :naughty:

YKYAMF When this happens:

Screenshot2010-03-28at25659PM.jpg

Guess who I am? :teehee:

I have to be the biggest fan in the chat, I even got one to join up here (Though she never came back here... :()

(I'm a prefect in a chatroom, Pottershare, on DeviantArt)

EDIT: The 1st Mika icon you see, the Kick Ass one, is a Plz account I created. :naughty:

:lmfao: "WE ARE FROZEN WE ARE FROZEN!" cute! :naughty:

YKYAMF When this happens:

Screenshot2010-03-28at25659PM.jpg

Guess who I am? :teehee:

I have to be the biggest fan in the chat, I even got one to join up here (Though she never came back here... :()

(I'm a prefect in a chatroom, Pottershare, on DeviantArt)

EDIT: The 1st Mika icon you see, the Kick Ass one, is a Plz account I created. :naughty:

Do you know them? :teehee:

If it's random people, I think I want one. :lmfao: