ooo yay for you!:aah::yay:

YKYAMFW you have dreams of mfc :blink:

!!!

I think I've done that! I've drempt of webpages and they have to be here since they are in forum format and this is the only forum I frequent as much as I do.

!!!

I think I've done that! I've drempt of webpages and they have to be here since they are in forum format and this is the only forum I frequent as much as I do.

yeh its pretty weird though, well its good to see im not the only one! :teehee:

yeh its pretty weird though, well its good to see im not the only one! :teehee:

:naughty: It is weird! XD I'm glad to know I'm not the only one as well. It was odd to put into my dream journal for Psch, thank goodness he didn't read them! (and plus, I forgot to bring some of my pages in. XD)

It happens to me :teehee:.. Usually they are not good :mf_rosetinted:

oh nightmares of mfc, one of my dreams were bad as well i didnt like it:boxed:

i wonder if mika has them too :teehee:

YKYAMFW its a cold day and you snuggle up in your bed with your laptop and go through your stash of mika pics while listening to his songs :naughty:

its really nice actually :teehee:

You know you are a Mika fan, when you look around and see that every computer in the house, is being used for MFC purposes.

Lololol....yep, this is true. Considering you're my sister and everything :thumb_yello:

And i'm telling you guys, she's telling the truth! All three comps have the MFC up on them :biggrin2:

Lololol....yep' date=' this is true. Considering you're my sister and everything :thumb_yello:

And i'm telling you guys, she's telling the truth! All three comps have the MFC up on them :biggrin2:[/quote']

It's true! :mf_rosetinted:

Me and Dr John are on laptops at the table. And LoveLoveMika is on the computer in the conservatory! :biggrin2:

Lol! Most of the time' date=' and other times it's rather busy and confusing :boxed: Nah, it's good :thumb_yello: Mind you, me and PunkiePenguin (aka Millie) are the PROPER Mika fans. DrJohn (aka Sophie) is a part time fan :teehee:[/quote']

Does she agree with you on that? Ok, maybe the number of your posts is an indication :wink2:

Lol! Most of the time' date=' and other times it's rather busy and confusing :boxed: Nah, it's good :thumb_yello: Mind you, me and PunkiePenguin (aka Millie) are the PROPER Mika fans. DrJohn (aka Sophie) is a part time fan :teehee:[/quote']

HaHa, no, I am a proper fan, you two, are just as Mika would say "super fans"