Wanna know something!? I WANT TO SPEAK MY MIND AND JUST SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!

I have a very freaked whicked idea!

This might sound like a very crapy idea but tell me something

haven't it ever happen to you that mmm let's put an example:

you hear that Maroon 5 is comin to town and let's say you just LOVE maroon5!

you feel like every single part of you should be in that concert because there's a fan-maroon5 conection and it's going to be the greates experience ever!

So you make the damn call to ask for tickets and OH SURPRISE! here's the anwer: they're all sold out! And then you hear someone at your school is going...and tells you: "Yeah I meaaan i just know like one song but whatever"...and you wanna die because you start to think: How many people is going to assist...and they don't even know the name of the band? They don't know more that 2 songs...they don't know not even ONE of the names of the members...AND YOU! YOU! WHO EVEN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF POPTART EACH ONE OF THE BAND LIKES!...but you don't get to go...because some freakin ignorant is seated in your spot mumblin the wrong words to the wrong song...

so heres the thing: THEY SHOULD DO A FAN-TEST! Yeah! You want to come to the concert? Well, honey, you'll have to answer some answers that only fans know, so they can see if you actually DEREVE to be there, or if it's just some infatuation. Let's accept it: IT WOULD BE AMAZIN! Imagine this: Every single person in the concert singing the song at the top of their lungs living THE MOMENT OF THEIR LIFES! That would be just priceless =P

well that's my crazy fan idea and i just needed to express it. Whatcha think so? You wouldn't mind studing about Mika would you? hahaha

-PENN

you feel like every single part of you should be in that concert because there's a fan-maroon5 conection and it's going to be the greates experience ever!

So you make the damn call to ask for tickets and OH SURPRISE! here's the anwer: they're all sold out! And then you hear someone at your school is going...and tells you: "Yeah I meaaan i just know like one song but whatever"...and you wanna die because you start to think: How many people is going to assist...and they don't even know the name of the band? They don't know more that 2 songs...they don't know not even ONE of the names of the members...AND YOU! YOU! WHO EVEN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF POPTART EACH ONE OF THE BAND LIKES!...but you don't get to go...because some freakin ignorant is seated in your spot mumblin the wrong words to the wrong song...

so heres the thing: THEY SHOULD DO A FAN-TEST! Yeah! You want to come to the concert? Well, honey, you'll have to answer some answers that only fans know, so they can see if you actually DEREVE to be there, or if it's just some infatuation. Let's accept it: IT WOULD BE AMAZIN! Imagine this: Every single person in the concert singing the song at the top of their lungs living THE MOMENT OF THEIR LIFES! That would be just priceless =P

well that's my crazy fan idea and i just needed to express it. Whatcha think so? You wouldn't mind studing about Mika would you? hahaha

-PENN

I would be p*ssed if that happened to me. :blink:

very..

-PENN

I honestly love the idea...its briiliant!!! I've met sooo many people who don't deserve to be at a concert!!! I love it...

I honestly love the idea...its briiliant!!! I've met sooo many people who don't deserve to be at a concert!!! I love it...

I went to a Dave Matthews concert, and didn't know who he was, but I didn't ask to go, My Sister asked me to go to the beach with her, and they had tickets for that Friday, cos' they are fans :dunno: I know who he is now though. :lol3:

I went to a Dave Matthews concert, and didn't know who he was, but I didn't ask to go, My Sister asked me to go to the beach with her, and they had tickets for that Friday, cos' they are fans :dunno: I know who he is now though. :lol3:

well at least they were fans (dave mattews rocks by the way) but, (and i don't mean this the wrong way) maybe someone didn't go to the concert and loved DM. And of course is not your fault or anybodys fault but i mean sometimes the real fans are maybe in the worst seats while someone that is not that big fan is in front row. I think there should be a law or something

SUPPORT THE FAN-ONLY CONCERTS LAW!

-PENN

yeh this is a good idea, if that was me i would be totally upset BUT what if some one who is a big fan needs someone with them but that person isnt a fan(if that makes sense), what if a friend whos not a fan surprises you with tickets to go together?... there are some reason why it shouldnt be only fans they could have little concerts every now and then but i dont think it should be only fans all the time :dunno: and you never know that one person who wasnt a fan could end up being a big fan and like them just as much! :dunno:

YKYAMFW - you're in a shopping centre sat in costa coffee with 2 friends who you wont see for at least another 8 months and you say "shush!!!" and they continue to talk so you shush them again so you can start singing to Love today that is being played in the shop over the road :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW - you're in a shopping centre sat in costa coffee with 2 friends who you wont see for at least another 8 months and you say "shush!!!" and they continue to talk so you shush them again so you can start singing to Love today that is being played in the shop over the road :mf_rosetinted:

Lolage! That's awesome! x

YKYAMFW you are sitting in the conservatory, freezing to death, but still remain reluctant, to leave the forums.

yeh this is a good idea, if that was me i would be totally upset BUT what if some one who is a big fan needs someone with them but that person isnt a fan(if that makes sense), what if a friend whos not a fan surprises you with tickets to go together?... there are some reason why it shouldnt be only fans they could have little concerts every now and then but i dont think it should be only fans all the time :dunno: and you never know that one person who wasnt a fan could end up being a big fan and like them just as much! :dunno:

I agree with that and it would be great to work in the idea. I mean not all of the concerts have to b fans-only but some could haha. I'm watching the concert of the Killers and OMG if the people is not in the mood! I just love concerts...they are lika concentration of energy and joy and pasion. It looks like if it was a fan only concert, now immagine that if only the fans had come to that killers concert...it would have been the top of the world!!!! =D I say we should do a law about it!...or at least a threat hahahahaha XD maybe mika could do one of these! =D

I agree with that and it would be great to work in the idea. I mean not all of the concerts have to b fans-only but some could haha. I'm watching the concert of the Killers and OMG if the people is not in the mood! I just love concerts...they are lika concentration of energy and joy and pasion. It looks like if it was a fan only concert, now immagine that if only the fans had come to that killers concert...it would have been the top of the world!!!! =D I say we should do a law about it!...or at least a threat hahahahaha XD maybe mika could do one of these! =D

Well most of the people who go to gigs are fans, just different degrees of fans. If only the obsessed fans went to gigs, it would be total chaos. It would be horrible. :aah:

YKYAAMFW you want some white/mika coloured skinny jeans. :naughty:

I was so close to buying some the other day, but I refrained.

I wish I could pull them off but I don't have the body for that. I'll let Mika do that.. :D

YKYAMFW someone in your orchestra whom you've never talked to is wearing a MIKA shirt but you're so excited you strike up a conversation with them. A friendship that buds from bonding over Mika is the best!

I wish I could pull them off but I don't have the body for that. I'll let Mika do that.. :D

YKYAMFW someone in your orchestra whom you've never talked to is wearing a MIKA shirt but you're so excited you strike up a conversation with them. A friendship that buds from bonding over Mika is the best!

Awesome!!!!! I wish that would happen to me! Maybe in college. :naughty:

YKYAMFW you put your nerdy glasses on and you start humming Kick ass...

I could rule the world,

On a silver platter... :aah::lol3:

:lmfao:

YKYAMFW You see a girl wearing a Mika shirt in a shopping centre and immediately want to talk to her but she's gone. So you keep an eye our for her when your walking about until suddenly you see her again, leave your friends to rush over to her and have a conversation along the lines of this:

"Excuse me... is that a MIKA shirt?"

- "Umm... yeah!"

"YAAAAAY"

-*slience*

"I LOVE MIKA!"

*friends catch up with you & listen to you in a amazement* :shocked:

"Are you on MFC?"

- "Wha?"

"Mika fan club?"

- "Um, no sorry"

"JOIN! IT'S REALLY FUN"

-"okayy"

"Sorry about this :teehee:"

And then you run off :lmfao:

I can't believe I actually did that! I'm so shy... I won't even talk to people I know in public :roftl:

I'm sorry whoever you are if you joined for scaring you like that. :naughty:

Edited by xxmika-maddo-joxx

YKYAMFW You see a girl wearing a Mika shirt in a shopping centre and immediately want to talk to her but she's gone. So you keep an eye our for her when your walking about until suddenly you see her again, leave your friends to rush over to her and have a conversation along the lines of this:

- "Umm... yeah!"

"YAAAAAY"

-*slience*

"I LOVE MIKA!"

"Are you on MFC?"

- "Wha?"

"Mika fan club?"

- "Um, no sorry"

"JOIN! IT'S REALLY FUN"

-"okayy"

I can't believe I actually did that! I'm so shy... I won't even talk to people I know in public :roftl:

:lmfao: brilliant !

- "Umm... yeah!"

"YAAAAAY"

-*slience*

"I LOVE MIKA!"

"Are you on MFC?"

- "Wha?"

"Mika fan club?"

- "Um, no sorry"

"JOIN! IT'S REALLY FUN"

-"okayy"

:lmfao: :lmfao: I could see myself doing this if I mustered enough courage to do that! XD Except I might avoid mentioning the MFC..... but I would be like "YAAAAAY!! I FINIALLY FOUND ANOTHER FAN IN REAL LIFE NO ONE I KNOW LIKES HIM----" and she leaves. :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao: I could see myself doing this if I mustered enough courage to do that! XD Except I might avoid mentioning the MFC..... but I would be like "YAAAAAY!! I FINIALLY FOUND ANOTHER FAN IN REAL LIFE NO ONE I KNOW LIKES HIM----" and she leaves. :roftl:

:roftl: I just can't believe I actually did this... I'm usually so shy :teehee:

My friends I was with thought it was hilarious! :lmfao: