YKYAMF When there's a music quiz on the radio and the first question is ''Grace Kelly' and 'We Are Golden' were hits by which artist', and the contestant doesn't know the answer so you start shouting at the radio in disbelief :mf_rosetinted:

BOO! :sneaky2: I do feel sorry for them though... not knowing the experience which is MIKA

YKYAMFW you write MIKA/MFC on your pancakes:teehee:

OMG! I do that too!!!! :roftl:

YKYAMFW you feel like you know him like so well, even though you have never actually met him in person, just watched a kazillion interveiws and concerts. Its so weird. I haven't been on MFC or watched any interveiws or anything for a month or so, but have been catching up on everything tonight and when I watch the vids I feel like he's my best friend and we chat all the time or something. Its a really strange, strange sensation. Does anyone else get this or am I just going insane?

BOO! :sneaky2: I do feel sorry for them though... not knowing the experience which is MIKA

OMG! I do that too!!!! :roftl:

YKYAMFW you feel like you know him like so well, even though you have never actually met him in person, just watched a kazillion interveiws and concerts. Its so weird. I haven't been on MFC or watched any interveiws or anything for a month or so, but have been catching up on everything tonight and when I watch the vids I feel like he's my best friend and we chat all the time or something. Its a really strange, strange sensation. Does anyone else get this or am I just going insane?

we're all going insane together:thumb_yello::teehee:

you dream of him playing the drums while he was singing Love Today.Cherisse was playing the guitar ,Imma was singing at the trumpet and Jimmy playing the keyboards

This happened to me last night :aah:

YKYAMFW you're undoing your seatbelts all the time cause the sound in the car when you do it, is the same as in LICM dvd, when Meeks is in a car and talk :roftl:

I have NEVER noticed that! :aah::shocked::lol3:

*rushes to the DVD*

YKYAMFW the concept of "I haven't listen to his music in a long while" is different from the usual :aah: for example:

Monday: you watch kick ass on tv

Tuesday: you watch him perform just one song live

Wednesday: you listen to one recorded song

Thursday: you listen to a cover he has done

Friday: you watch kick ass on tv

Saturday: Wow! It's been such a long time since I don't listen to Mika! *plays cd* :roftl: