:roftl:

I was reading my science book(not for entertainment, because I had to.. :mf_rosetinted: ) and the thing that stood out the most was: Mica :lmfao:

Do you remembver that I did something with maths and Mika? Well, I really wasn't planning to use that for studying, but then I couldn't remember that thing and I suddenly remembered my Mika example and I finally could get that into my head because of it :roftl:

Do you remembver that I did something with maths and Mika? Well, I really wasn't planning to use that for studying, but then I couldn't remember that thing and I suddenly remembered my Mika example and I finally could get that into my head because of it :roftl:

Wait, were you the one that the teacher asked to make a graph look pretty, and you put a picture of Mika on it.. ? :teehee::lmfao:

Wait, were you the one that the teacher asked to make a graph look pretty, and you put a picture of Mika on it.. ? :teehee::lmfao:

No, I'm the one who gave a maths lesson in ChickenFM and most of you didn't understand it untill you reached the conclution :roftl:

The one about short people :mf_rosetinted:

No, I'm the one who gave a maths lesson in ChickenFM and most of you didn't understand it untill you reached the conclution :roftl:

The one about short people :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah!! :lmfao:

the one that gave me and fangirl a headache.. :mf_rosetinted:

this is my math lessons from last week.. :fisch:

a²+ b²= c²

16²+ b²= 30²

256+ b² =900

No, :roftl:

we're also doing a bit of parabola.. :hair:

You'll understand it once in a while and it will be so much easier than you think. There are a looot of more complex things and there were all together in my last exam :naughty: Don't loose your faith in yourself :teehee:

You'll understand it once in a while and it will be so much easier than you think. There are a looot of more complex things and there were all together in my last exam :naughty: Don't loose your faith in yourself :teehee:

I won't.. unless I failed my Exam.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm scarred, I have a F in there.. :blink:

I've gotta go, Bye :huglove::bye: