Pics For Signature

MikaMeka

hey everyone...

I really wanna make these pictures into one big picture so that I can make it my sig..but I dont know how and my computer wont let me access photoshop or photoshack or any of those things....can someone help me PLEASE.....

jonas3.pngmika2.pngjonas6.png

jonas2.pngjonas5.pngmika3.png

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey everyone...

I really wanna make these pictures into one big picture so that I can make it my sig..but I dont know how and my computer wont let me access photoshop or photoshack or any of those things....can someone help me PLEASE.....

jonas3.pngmika2.pngjonas6.png

jonas2.pngjonas5.pngmika3.png

does anyone at least know who I can ask about it:mf_rosetinted:

hey everyone...

I'm sorry I can't help you...I'm having a similar problem: now that my photoshop trial has ended, I can't use it again :sad: Anyone have any advice on making sigs without it, or ways around this??? :thumb_yello:

Ohh, it's very high tech :naughty:

I used Paint :naughty: It comes with Windows. (Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint)

I took a screenshot of the pictures (that's the Prnt Scrn button in the top right corner of the keyboard) and pasted it into Paint and used the rectangle select-y tool to move the 6 pictures from the first post into the top left corner. Then screenshotted the second post and moved the two extra squares next to it, and resized the window down.

Does that make sense? I'd take screenshots of the process but .. uh, it's kind of late and I really need to leave :naughty: (sorry about the ridiculous detail ... I tutor my parents in using computers and they are seriously slow :naughty:)

EDIT: You don't have to use screenshots, I just did that because the first 6 were already next to each other :naughty: