RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

GIRL.... it is Alysia's Birthday.... you think I am gonna be sitting at home? We are actually celebrating his B-day TONIGHT... the party and cake and presents.... SO THAT we can go off tomorrow!!!!

holy granola bars!!! this week has gone by sooo fast!!! it's already the 20th!? :shocked: woooooah.

OMR Alex.... get this......

Okay -- so, last night I was getting ready for bed.... and my daddy called me he was like HOLLY come here.... so, I went and he was looking at his e-mails and there was an update from ticetmaster for upcoming shows.... and he was like LOOK Rufus is coming :naughty:

So, I go daddy *in my innocent little daddy's girl voice* I already got tickets for that show -- AND I had to use YOUR credit card cause I don't get paid until tomorrow. :cool:BUT I will give you the money tomorrow!!! :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

omg....did he freak out?! :blink:

when i went to see panic, i told my dad that i couldn't use my debit card online, due to safety reasons, so i needed to use his card. but really, i just had him pay for all the "convienice" charges :naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THEN -----------------------------------

I broke it to him that we are not seeing one show.... not two... but THREE shows... three days in a row.... he swallowed HARD and with a GULP he said ALL in Fort Lauderdale..... I sheepishly looked at him with my head down and said.. no..... MELBOURNE, MIAMI and PALM BEACH..... needless to say he was :shocked: O M G HOLLY are you CRAZY?

I said PLEASE don't tell on me daddy! :naughty:

omg, omg!!! do you think he's gonna tell your mom? :shocked:

holy granola bars!!! this week has gone by sooo fast!!! it's already the 20th!? :shocked: woooooah.

omg....did he freak out?! :blink:

when i went to see panic, i told my dad that i couldn't use my debit card online, due to safety reasons, so i needed to use his card. but really, i just had him pay for all the "convienice" charges :naughty:

Well tomorrow is the 20th I just can't wait :mf_rosetinted:

Go say HB to NaNa -- his thread is done......

He wasn't mad... I just hope he does not tell the dragon lady :blink:

I found the PINK camera that I want so bad on Ebay.... for only 69.00 with FREE shipping -- it is BRAND NEW in the package never been opened.......

BUT, I am scared of buying it from there for some reason! :blink:

I found the PINK camera that I want so bad on Ebay.... for only 69.00 with FREE shipping -- it is BRAND NEW in the package never been opened.......

BUT, I am scared of buying it from there for some reason! :blink:

holly, pleeease don't buy it there! the second you bid on it, "someone else" is going to bid on it, and the price is just going to get higher and higher! especially if the bidding ends in a couple of days. you're going to end up paying more than you would at target. look on amazon and craigs list, you don't have to bid, and they're more trustworthy.

holly, pleeease don't buy it there! the second you bid on it, "someone else" is going to bid on it, and the price is just going to get higher and higher! especially if the bidding ends in a couple of days. you're going to end up paying more than you would at target. look on amazon and craigs list, you don't have to bid, and they're more trustworthy.

THE THING IS it is NOT a bidding... it is the BUY NOW price.....

i told my dad the story, and the minute i mentioned to the moon, he started laughing. he knows what kind of stuff they sell :naughty:

I am on STRIKE after that telephone convo :mf_rosetinted: I have never seen a gay guy be so RUDE :blink:

--- maybe YOU pissed him off or something :roftl:

A CHOCOLOATE PENIS LOLLIPOP!!! I'M A CHRISTIAN, OF COURSE I HAVE IT!

:lmao:

OMR I have been trying to connect for over an hour...... everytime I got on here... it kicked me off! SO FRUSTRATING!!! I can't beleive it actually let me on now.... if I disappear all of a sudden... I didn't get kidnaped by aliens... it was my dumbass computer :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

OMR I have been trying to connect for over an hour...... everytime I got on here... it kicked me off! SO FRUSTRATING!!! I can't beleive it actually let me on now.... if I disappear all of a sudden... I didn't get kidnaped by aliens... it was my dumbass computer :mf_rosetinted:

omg. everytime i don't answer my phone, amanda leaves me a message saying "so i assume you've been kidnapped". now i leave her messages saying "so i can only assume you've been abducted by aliens". i say aliens or brazilians. :roftl:

omg. everytime i don't answer my phone, amanda leaves me a message saying "so i assume you've been kidnapped". now i leave her messages saying "so i can only assume you've been abducted by aliens". i say aliens or brazilians. :roftl:

I think i would rather be abducted by brazillians then aliens!!! :naughty:

BELIEVE ME, YOU WOULDN'T :mf_rosetinted:

i'm kind of afriad to go into over the moon now. :blush-anim-cl:

i'm gonna have to put on my best lying face :winksmiley02:

JUST do what I ALWAYS do..... and it works EVERYTIME.... just play dumb.... like you have no clue.... :naughty:

I would be MORE embarrassed about WHAT you are buying :mf_rosetinted: