Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

oops

i'm not nice to mika, here's my email:

why'd you write grace kelly?

why do you want to be like grace kelly?

are you obsessed with grace kelly??

sorry just had to...

i'm not holding an expensive camera..

i really need to know these answers!

if he's not obsessed, all of my mika/grace kelly fanfics are down the drain :thumbdown:

:lmao:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry i'm not.. can you enlighten me?

Of course I can :naughty:

It's a very popular book among females and it's written by Stephenie Meyer. It's about a vampire that falls in love with a girl. Whenever someone tries explaining it, it sounds really cheesy, but trust me....it's a great book. I just re-read it for the 4574985th time last night :wub2:

I highly suggest you run to your local library or bookstore and get it :das:

Of course I can :naughty:

It's a very popular book among females and it's written by Stephenie Meyer. It's about a vampire that falls in love with a girl. Whenever someone tries explaining it, it sounds really cheesy, but trust me....it's a great book. I just re-read it for the 4574985th time last night :wub2:

I highly suggest you run to your local library or bookstore and get it :das:

ok i'm goin to town tommorow i'll get it out then :wink2:

ok i'm goin to town tommorow i'll get it out then :wink2:

Oh awesome! I hope you like it :wub2:

There are also 3 other books in the series so if you finish Twilight then let me know and I'll tell you the names of the other ones :das: (Or I guess you could just Google :bleh:)

righto :thumb_yello:

so.. what have you asked mika?

Um...*finds email*

Here we are:

1. Do you like it when people make you sing on cue for an interview and/or television show?

2. What colour do you consider your eyes to be? I say hazel, but everyone disagrees with me.

3. Do you like your voice? I know there are a lot of singers who can't stand theirs, even though they're amazing.

4. Are there any particular fans' posts you like to spy on?

5. If you had a planet, what would you name it and what kind of creatures would be living on it?

6. Have you ever read the book Twilight? Are you going to see the movie?

2. What colour do you consider your eyes to be? I say hazel, but everyone disagrees with me.

Nice one!!!:punk:

I think they're hazel too, actually! They do look brown in some pictures, but in others, they're totally hazel.:boxed:

I had so many questions I wanted to ask him, but as soon as I read that blog entry I forgot them all...:lol3:

Oh well.

Nice one!!!:punk:

I think they're hazel too, actually! They do look brown in some pictures, but in others, they're totally hazel.:boxed:

I had so many questions I wanted to ask him, but as soon as I read that blog entry I forgot them all...:lol3:

Oh well.

Oh my god, me too! :thumbdown:

It's pissing me off :hair:

Some artists make strange requests while on tour, specially in festivals (black towels, loads of gummy bears, etc). What do you usually ask for? Never felt like asking for something totally weird and random, just to see if they'd give it to you? :naughty:

What tha heck is "UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UELAMOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LABUKAMAKAAAAAA"?