Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

Yeah,I think so...I only wonder how did he 'whited' her face up,because it looks whiter than it was.:blink:

Perhaps Mika has made a photocopy of sophies drawing - look, the dress of sophias girl looks more 3-dimensional and now in Mikas version the girl looks only 2-dimensional - for me a clear case of photocopy :wink2: - or am I wrong??

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps Mika has made a photocopy of sophies drawing - look, the dress of sophias girl looks more 3-dimensional and now in Mikas version the girl looks only 2-dimensional - for me a clear case of photocopy :wink2: - or am I wrong??

Oh yes. In Sophie's the dress looks 'sticky out-y' In Mika's it's been squashed. And the part of the girl's hair that are the same colour as the background are white in Mika's. Well spotted, you. :)

hmmm true...

but maybe it's the lighting?:blink:

Might've be :boxed:

Yes,you got the point there!:thumb_yello: aha,I see it now...had to check the drawings...:bleh: but it reeeaally looks amazing.

But what I really would know are the words coming out of the box - I cannot read them all????? (And sorry if there was still a post about this fact.....)

One girl started a thread about it here,you can find on the Chat About Mika forum :thumb_yello: it's not only about that,of course,but it's quite rather interesting.

I can read also,at,always,sometimes,innocent,loot (:blink: )...you can zoom it :thumb_yello:

One girl started a thread about it here,you can find on the Chat About Mika forum :thumb_yello: it's not only about that,of course,but it's quite rather interesting.

I can read also,at,always,sometimes,innocent,loot (:blink: )...you can zoom it :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the chat-link.

And the zooming-thing *lol* - I still have zoomed it in really ALL sizes, but the only effect was a very "pixy" writing you cannot read. And you should have seen me: I was standing on the other end of my room to try reading the big-size-letters. But unfortunately without a positive result :blink::naughty:

I could well imagine, that Mika would keep the origin of sophias drawing only for himself ;)

Hehe,I would do the same :bleh:

The boy knows what to do!

white face = mika knows how to use photoshop

Well,who doesn't? At least he knows some main tolls to use...:naughty:

Did he cut Sophie's background off to add his part for round 3?

How could he lose the shadows on her skirt?:blink:

The first pic is much more beautiful imo!

Hi Wendi

well ...I got the deluxe of the Live ICM

and it was like a hard book with a few photograph pictures of the show but the dvd was exactly the same.

I thought that was the only way you bought that dvd but Martin said he hadn't seen that one...and pretended to steal it the cheeky monkey! :roftl:

I got a promo of the last DVD on Ebay so was none the wiser. Am gonna go for the deluxe again tho :thumb_yello:

xxx

Thanks Daisylou :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the chat-link.

And the zooming-thing *lol* - I still have zoomed it in really ALL sizes, but the only effect was a very "pixy" writing you cannot read. And you should have seen me: I was standing on the other end of my room to try reading the big-size-letters. But unfortunately without a positive result :blink::naughty:

You're welcome :thumb_yello:

Hahahaaa :roftl: I zoom it in very little,and then blink and blink and try to figure out what it actually says :naughty: Mika draw your letters and words a bit bigger! :sneaky2:

@willywonka: Just now I have seen your avatar the first time - and with this minimalizing of the drawing I see a new aspect: It looks for me that in Mikas "H" there is standing a figure.... or should I discuss this in the other thread??

@willywonka: Just now I have seen your avatar the first time - and with this minimalizing of the drawing I see a new aspect: It looks for me that in Mikas "H" there is standing a figure.... or should I discuss this in the other thread??

I went back a page to look at willywonka's avatar after I read your

post - and I see what you mean. That is very clever - the O as the head

and the M as the arms and the body etc!! :thumb_yello: