• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it! Do It!!

I'll send you wub2's in the mail for it :roftl:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but okay, I'll do it. And then I will leave and get back to reading. Because I already saw two spoilers, and even though there were warnings and they were hidden, I have no self restraint. If I were a cat I'd be long dead.

(But the mental images accompanying my reading will be much more satisfying after this short thread stalk :das:)

It turned out to not be such a good one after all. Because he was already doing so much of a downwards das that his monstrous eyebrows were covering half his eyes :sneaky2:

Full size:

rpatz.gif

MSN size:

rpatzmsn.gif

EDIT: Holy **** that goes fast. It didn't go that fast on my computer before I uploaded it :naughty:

It turned out to not be such a good one after all. Because he was already doing so much of a downwards das that his monstrous eyebrows were covering half his eyes :sneaky2:

Full size:

rpatz.gif

MSN size:

rpatzmsn.gif

EDIT: Holy **** that goes fast. It didn't go that fast on my computer before I uploaded it :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

:das:

Full size:

rpatz.gif

MSN size:

rpatzmsn.gif

ok... that scares me

:naughty:

Has this picture been made into a :das:? It is asking to at least 400 times more than Anthony ever did :shocked::das:

:shocked: Blasphemy!

Full size:

rpatz.gif

:roftl: That is pretty darn hilarious.