• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok good. i wish he would record that one like his other songs.

I know. I don't think he would've been as good though if it were a professional recording, if you know what I mean. When you're in front of an audience I think you try harder...:naughty:

1zn94is.png

Twilight hunk may have a model girlfriend on his hands.

Posted on 10/29/2008 12:59 PM by Celebuzz

It was bound to happen sooner or later—it appears the brooding affections of one Rob Pattinson have been stolen away by a Brazilian fashion model.

What's the phrase for "no-brainer" in Brazil?

Celebuzz boards have been lit up for days with speculation that Pattinson, currently waist-deep in promotion for Twilight, has been cozying up to 21-year-old Annelyse Schoenberger.

The pretty young thing was most recently spotted with Rpattz on October 15 at downtown Los Angeles' Nokia Theater, enjoying a Kings of Leon concert together.

While reps for the already-award winning actor have yet to confirm the relationship, here's a cheat sheet for all things Annelyse.

She Likes Rockers: Earlier this year the model, of German descent, was linked to Kiss frontman Gene Simmons' son Nick. And it's no secret that Rob himself likes to jam on occasion.

She's a Worker Bee: The wunderkind has been posing professionally for over five years, starting at age 16. She's walked runways for Giambattista Valli and Pucci, appeared in ad campaigns for Coca Cola and even graced the cover of her native Brazil's version of Elle magazine.

She Looks for Stability: After five years of a model's hectic life, word is Annelyse has settled in Los Angeles for the time being and has enrolled in higher education classes at UCLA.

What do you think of Rpattz's potential new mate?

------------

:sneaky2:

My sister goes to UCLA....I'll tell her to go find the girl and smack her :naughty:

1zn94is.png

Twilight hunk may have a model girlfriend on his hands.

Posted on 10/29/2008 12:59 PM by Celebuzz

It was bound to happen sooner or later—it appears the brooding affections of one Rob Pattinson have been stolen away by a Brazilian fashion model.

What's the phrase for "no-brainer" in Brazil?

Celebuzz boards have been lit up for days with speculation that Pattinson, currently waist-deep in promotion for Twilight, has been cozying up to 21-year-old Annelyse Schoenberger.

The pretty young thing was most recently spotted with Rpattz on October 15 at downtown Los Angeles' Nokia Theater, enjoying a Kings of Leon concert together.

While reps for the already-award winning actor have yet to confirm the relationship, here's a cheat sheet for all things Annelyse.

She Likes Rockers: Earlier this year the model, of German descent, was linked to Kiss frontman Gene Simmons' son Nick. And it's no secret that Rob himself likes to jam on occasion.

She's a Worker Bee: The wunderkind has been posing professionally for over five years, starting at age 16. She's walked runways for Giambattista Valli and Pucci, appeared in ad campaigns for Coca Cola and even graced the cover of her native Brazil's version of Elle magazine.

She Looks for Stability: After five years of a model's hectic life, word is Annelyse has settled in Los Angeles for the time being and has enrolled in higher education classes at UCLA.

What do you think of Rpattz's potential new mate?

------------

:sneaky2:

My sister goes to UCLA....I'll tell her to go find the girl and smack her :naughty:

ew. saw that article :sneaky2:

she looks like an anorexic natalie portman mixed with spock.

NataliePortmanPicture.jpg

Spock.jpg

i doubt he's dating her. she's probably just a friend.

ew. saw that article :sneaky2:

she looks like an anorexic natalie portman mixed with spock.

NataliePortmanPicture.jpg

Spock.jpg

i doubt he's dating her. she's probably just a friend.

Oh my god you're right! :floor:

Wow, you're good :bow:

*shrug*

I wish he were gay:wub2:so him and Mika would fall in love

i don't think he's mika's type. rob should date ed westwick or his bff tom sturridge.

i realllllly want mika to date katy perry. :wub2:

Aww but they'd make such a genuine couple :wub2:

I reallllly don't want him to date her. Or any girl for that matter:mf_rosetinted: