you shouldn't lie aimee. god rob is watching.:wink2:

ooo but he is :das: he is sprawled out on my queen size bed :drool: YUMMM hahaha

speaking of my bed i was up last night till 3 am reading new moon and i was eating left over candy and i guess one of my starburst decided to run away from me and i woke up this morning with a squished melted starburst stuck to my butt hahaha

edit:

scratch that i just checked it was a swedish fish hahaha

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo but he is :das: he is sprawled out on my queen size bed :drool: YUMMM hahaha

speaking of my bed i was up last night till 3 am reading new moon and i was eating left over candy and i guess one of my starburst decided to run away from me and i woke up this morning with a squished melted starburst stuck to my butt hahaha

:roftl: I love starburst:bleh:

I don't think hes attractive:thumbdown:

he's the cutest little thing in interviews, his laugh is adorable, but his accent drives me crazy, and well..... he's jacob :naughty:

edit:

scratch that i just checked it was a swedish fish hahaha

omg hahaha!!!!!!

i used to fall asleep chewing gum, but when i woke up, i never found it....i wonder where it went :blink:

he's the cutest little thing in interviews, his laugh is adorable, but his accent drives me crazy, and well..... he's jacob :naughty:

omg hahaha!!!!!!

i used to fall asleep chewing gum, but when i woke up, i never found it....i wonder where it went :blink:

Whats his accent?

One time when I feel asleep with gum I woke up the next morning and it was stuck to my tongue, I guess I had a stuffy nose that night and was breathing through my mouth:roftl:

omg hahaha!!!!!!

hahaha if that were me i would be up all night looking for it and be paranoid hahha

i feel the same about taylor he is cute but baby cute and only with short hair, unless that scene during prom he was hot there hahha but all other parts his middle part was to defined :naughty: wow i am weird lol!

Whats his accent?

One time when I feel asleep with gum I woke up the next morning and it was stuck to my tongue, I guess I had a stuffy nose that night and was breathing through my mouth:roftl:

he's from michigan so he has one of those weird northern accents.

:roftl: how was it stuck to your tongue??? was it dried up??

hahaha if that were me i would be up all night looking for it and be paranoid hahha

i feel the same about taylor he is cute but baby cute and only with short hair' date=' unless that scene during prom he was hot there hahha but all other parts his middle part was to defined :naughty: wow i am weird lol![/quote']

it's happened more than once, so i think i swallow them, but can you swallow gum in your sleep?? :blink:

I have to go to bed now, dangit:naughty:

have super fun dreams!!! :wink2:

did you stay for the credits and see it in action! :mf_lustslow:

so cute!

Oh my god.

The first time I went to see it my mom was talking to me so I just missed it and the second time I saw it some bitches in front of me stood up so I missed it again :hair:

how dare you say that i like him!!! :shocked:

just kidding :wink2:

i'm starting to like taylor.... i still deffo hate jacob... it's just in my blood.

You're betraying Rob :glasses2:

My mom was like "He has a bad wig and looks like he's been using too many Crest White Strips"

:lmfao:

Oh my god.

The first time I went to see it my mom was talking to me so I just missed it and the second time I saw it some bitches in front of me stood up so I missed it again :hair:

there were these tall triplets in front me, so i got up and stoop in the isle... nothing stops me.

You're betraying Rob :glasses2:

My mom was like "He has a bad wig and looks like he's been using too many Crest White Strips"

:lmfao:

NEVAR!!!!!

his wig looked pretty real, but it looked ridiculous on him. and your mom is soooo right! and because his skin is tan, they look SUPER white!

you know how when you have long hair, hair grows all over the back of your head? on his wig, it looks like his hair stopped growing in the middle of his scalp!!!

try to make sense of that!!! :roftl:

Oh my god you guys have to watch this! :floor:

http://www.spunk-ransom.com/?p=652

i saw that on your myspace :roftl:

oh gawd he's loosing da precious Brit accent but not the wit :kaf:

*adds some random facts*

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20237714_20241557,00.html :floor:

*drops a gorgeous eyes-changin-color pic*

jkv9n6.jpg

screw the hairgel dangit! :meow:

i want him to propose to me! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkGs1gRcnc

apparently robs magic hair washes itself.

:roftl: