:shocked:

:shocked:

(I've just read the review...OMG)

After the filming of Twilight, he wanted to play something different from a cute sweet celibate vampire for sure :naughty:

(Or were they filmed about the same time?...:boxed:)

anyway, after watching Kinsey I will never be too much impressed with any other movie...aghhhh :no:

He filmed "Little Ashes" first :naughty:

What is "Kinsey"?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3:

I'm not a big fan of nudity, but if it's Rpattz then I don't mind :naughty:

If it's Mika I don't mind either :naughty:

but I'm afraid that too much information would make me feel like the curiosity and the surprise is over :no:

oommmmg!! you dod NOT just go there!!!! :roftl::lmao:!!!!!!!!!

alice and edward were always close :naughty:

btw, have you read midnight sun yet?:blink:

no i am reading breaking dawn i am up to the part where the werewolves are planning on attacking the cullens and killing the vampire in bella I CANT BELIEVE SHE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

no i am reading breaking dawn i am up to the part where the werewolves are planning on attacking the cullens and killing the vampire in bella I CANT BELIEVE SHE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

oooh.

i know' date=' i was like wtf. can you imagine bella bitching about how hard pregnancy is?? it would never end. that's the ONE AND ONLY reason i'm glad for jacob's story.[/color']

oooh.

i know, i was like wtf. Can you imagine bella bitching about how hard pregnancy is?? It would never end. That's the one and only reason i'm glad for jacob's story.

i know!!!!!!! but i hate how its told in jacobs point of view i wish it were in edwards!!!! We never see how he feels!

oooh.

i know, i was like wtf. can you imagine bella bitching about how hard pregnancy is?? it would never end. that's the ONE AND ONLY reason i'm glad for jacob's story.

bella bitching about her pregnancy would be horrible!!!!!! i mean bruises on your stomach from the vampire:boxed: i mean i would give myself an abortion if i were her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

i know!!!!!!! but i hate how its told in jacobs point of view i wish it were in edwards!!!! We never see how he feels!

I KNOW THAT'S TRUE!!!!

it's supposed to be all about edward and bella's relationship' date=' but smeyer goes off and gives jacob half a book, and all edward has, is an unfinished manuscript on the interwebs. edward's point of view would have been more interesting. we all know jacob hates the baby, he always speaks his thoughts. i think edward is more complex.

and smeyer is writing a book for jacob too :glasses2:

she's not even going to finish edwards book. :sneaky2:[/color']

bella bitching about her pregnancy would be horrible!!!!!! i mean bruises on your stomach from the vampire:boxed: i mean i would give myself an abortion if i were her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

me too!!! she'd be bitching about that' date=' how uncomfortable jacob is around her, how protective and kind rosalie is, how crazed she will be when she's a newborn, how strange edward is acting, what is charlie going to think?? then all the dreams/nightmares. just in the first few chapters, i was slipping over her dreams :naughty:

the book would be 10,000 pages long. [/color']

me too!!! she'd be bitching about that, how uncomfortable jacob is around her, how protective and kind rosalie is, how crazed she will be when she's a newborn, how strange edward is acting, what is charlie going to think?? then all the dreams/nightmares. just in the first few chapters, i was slipping over her dreams :naughty:

the book would be 10,000 pages long.

hahahahahaha lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know!!!!! the only thing that really caught my attention so far in the book was when edward and bella had sex :chkn: and when bella realized she was pregnant:roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahahahahaha lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know!!!!! the only thing that really caught my attention so far in the book was when edward and bella had sex :chkn: and when bella realized she was pregnant:roftl::roftl::roftl:

me too!!!! :naughty:

how sad is that? you'll like midnight sun though :wub2:.

when you finish breaking dawn' date=' we should have a chat.[/color']

me too!!!! :naughty:

how sad is that? you'll like midnight sun though :wub2:.

when you finish breaking dawn, we should have a chat.

oooooooooo i am now getting excited for midnight sun! i was scared i wasnt sure what i was going to read after breaking dawn but now i am set lol! is it also by stephanie meyer?

Gah, I'm so jealous! This is from one of the fans who went to the Austin FIlm Festival where Robert appeared:

"I asked him if I could touch his hair and in turn he responded "Well, it's pretty disgusting, dirty...nasty! But, if you want to!" He then leaned forward and let me do it! hahaha. So, then he started signing, and I kept running my fingers through his hair, so I commented, "I wish I could get my hair to hold this well." He then said, "No, you have absolutely beautiful hair. It smells very nice, too!" As he said this, he fluffed my hair and then winked at me! Hahaha! The girls behind me were insanely jealous, but I could not believe what had just happened. agh!

It's so weird...I know I sound like a total loser saying this, but there was a bit of chemistry. Laugh all you want, I really felt it. It was almost like he did, too. But who knows...we'll just have to wait and see. I think I'm going to meet him in Dallas, too. :)"

Gah, I'm so jealous! This is from one of the fans who went to the Austin FIlm Festival where Robert appeared:

"I asked him if I could touch his hair and in turn he responded "Well, it's pretty disgusting, dirty...nasty! But, if you want to!" He then leaned forward and let me do it! hahaha. So, then he started signing, and I kept running my fingers through his hair, so I commented, "I wish I could get my hair to hold this well." He then said, "No, you have absolutely beautiful hair. It smells very nice, too!" As he said this, he fluffed my hair and then winked at me! Hahaha! The girls behind me were insanely jealous, but I could not believe what had just happened. agh!

It's so weird...I know I sound like a total loser saying this, but there was a bit of chemistry. Laugh all you want, I really felt it. It was almost like he did, too. But who knows...we'll just have to wait and see. I think I'm going to meet him in Dallas, too. :)"

oh-my-god :jawdrop:

if i ever meet him, i must ask to touch his hair!

i'm jealous!

The whole chemistry thing is a bit OTT right? I mean sure, we can all play at that game. I watched Harry Potter 4 last night, and when Cedric looked at me from my television screen I really felt a chemistry between me and Rob. And he felt it too. I know he did. :mf_rosetinted:

Well I wouldn't mind...I mean, if I have too...

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

i know!! my friend bought me harry potter 4, and i also was watching it. every time i saw rob, i paused, rewound, put it in slow motion, and continued. there was definitley some sparks there :wub2:.

he just oozes gorgeousness, and has chemistry with everyone.

i know what you mean, if i was forced to, i guess i wouldn't mind.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh I read that...that's from IMDB, right?

That same girl also got to meet Brad Pitt who I think would be quite hard to meet.