here's her whole report and some pics:

I walked up and handed him this dinky, dirty slip of paper that I found in my purse. Haha! That's all I had to sign! So, I handed it to him and he looked at me funny and just laughed...so, I said, "What?" And I laughed myself, then. haha. He said, "Short on paper?" I said, "It's that or a parking ticket..." and I smiled. And he just laughed really hard at that. So, he asked me my name, and I said "My name's Rachel." He said, "You're the first Rachel I've met. That's pretty cool." So, I laughed and didn't really know what to say, so I just said, "Oh, cool." haha, lame I know...

So, I had been thinking about how much I wanted to touch his hair and I knew that I might never meet him again. So, whatever! So, after many back and forth thoughts in my brain, I decided I would ask him. Ha. So, I said, "Hey, would you mind if I touched your hair? It's so popular lately I figured I should at least see if it stands up to the challenge, you know?" So, he just cracked up laughing...like really hard and said, "It's pretty dirty and just nasty...but why not? Go ahead." So, he leaned forward and started to sign my autograph and I just lightly felt it and he laughed while I did it. It was the cutest laugh, too. My hair accidentally brushed by his face at one point. hahaha. I told him, "I really wish my hair would hold this well." So, Rob said, "No(laughs). Your hair is clean and smells very nice." As he said this, he gave it a little fluff! haha. Mind you, he wasn't saying this in a come and get me, you're so hot kind of way. It was just very polite and cute how he said it. I wouldn't say it's anything to freak out or be jealous over. haha. But, for a minute...I was just squeeing on the inside. I got butterflies when he did it. hahaha. So, I hope that proves that it wasn't creepy or anything and he wasn't weirded out by it at all. It was completely normal.

So, about the hair...it did feel dirty! hahaha! It just had that kind of texture where you can tell it hasn't been washed in a few days. But it was still very shiny. Very shiny. I didn't sniff it or anything, so I don't know how it smells. haha, that would just be creepy.

So, he finished signing his name and as he did, my stupid phone rang. But, my ringtone is "Sex On Fire" by Kings of Leon. So, he heard it, and his head perked up and I apologized and rejected the call. haha, it was my friend. And he was like, "Kings Of Leon!" So, I said, "Yeah! Are you a fan?" And he said, "Yes, they're great!" So, obviously this lady that's manning the line is trying to move things along, so she tells us to just keep it moving. I wanted to yell at her. hahaha.

DSCI1005.jpg

DSCI1007.jpg

DSCI1008.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too.

if i ever meet him, i'll have to come up with a reallly good excuse to touch his hair....i'm thinking "omg rob, i think someone threw a spitball in your hair!"

:roftl:

:lmao:

Just be like "Get over here you sexy thing" and then tussle his hair :das:

me too.

if i ever meet him, i'll have to come up with a reallly good excuse to touch his hair....i'm thinking "omg rob, i think someone threw a spitball in your hair!"

:roftl:

You don’t need an excuse, just do it! I touched Russell Brand’s hair. It was from behind though, it’s much easier that way cos then you can just run away, or if he is surrounded by people (which was the case in my situation) he’s not gonna turn around and say “who did that? :shocked::roftl:

You don’t need an excuse, just do it! I touched Russell Brand’s hair. It was from behind though, it’s much easier that way cos then you can just run away, or if he is surrounded by people (which was the case in my situation) he’s not gonna turn around and say “who did that? :shocked::roftl:

true....i'll get a picture with him or something and then as i walk away....i strike!!!!

what did russell's hair feel like? i can't imagine it felt pleasant.

How did Russell's hair feel?

true....i'll get a picture with him or something and then as i walk away....i strike!!!!

what did russell's hair feel like? i can't imagine it felt pleasant.

Haha :roftl:

It felt nice, it was all backcombed so it felt frizzy, but cool, I don't really know how else to describe it :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqPl_E6tdes

6:16 = the cutest thing EVER!!!! :tears::wub2::wub2:

EDIT: Here's the 2nd part of the video if you want to watch the whole "How To Be" Q&A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kmxHyR61n8

i just finished watching those.

it was cute that he hugged the little girl, but before he hugged her, people in the audience heard him say that he doesn't like children. he was so awkward with her :naughty:

i want to watch that again and count how many times he messes with his hair... it has to be more than 20 times.

i just finished watching those.

it was cute that he hugged the little girl, but before he hugged her, people in the audience heard him say that he doesn't like children. he was so awkward with her :naughty:

i want to watch that again and count how many times he messes with his hair... it has to be more than 20 times.

He said that while he was there? :blink:....:lmfao:

Oh Rob :naughty:

look at page 28 :naughty:

his hands are amazingly beautiful. and look at his face in the last one...oh geeeez

and i noticed the braces!!! i would have died if he wore them.

Page 28 of this thread? :blink:

EDIT: Oh, I get it. Oops! :doh:

Whatever, twice the Rob isn't bad haha

I know me too! -sigh- so close:blush-anim-cl:

ya :naughty: off the microphone. he's said it in an mtv interview as well.

I heard the MTV one but I didn't know he said it there! :lmfao:

He's so bad :lol3:

Edited by Fmbm

Page 28 of this thread? :blink:

EDIT: Oh, I get it. Oops! :doh:

Whatever, twice the Rob isn't bad haha

I know me too! -sigh- so close:blush-anim-cl:

I heard the MTV one but I didn't know he said it there! :lmfao:

He's so bad :lol3:

twice as much is rob definitley isn't a bad thing :wub2:

i wonder if he knows who mika is.....?

it was in a few reports.

twice as much is rob definitley isn't a bad thing :wub2:

i wonder if he knows who mika is.....?

it was in a few reports.

I wonder too. I bet they'd be BFF's if they met :wub2:

someone went to the hot topic listening party and recorded rob's song for the soundtrack.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQEQI4ZD

since it's actually a recorded song, i like how his voice sounds much more than the videos of him singing in bars.

Oh awesome. I'm just waiting for the album to get put on iTunes. There's going to be another Rob song as a bonus on iTunes.

I love the full version of "I Was Broken"....I just love the live quality of it:wub2:

I wonder too. I bet they'd be BFF's if they met :wub2:

Oh awesome. I'm just waiting for the album to get put on iTunes. There's going to be another Rob song as a bonus on iTunes.

I love the full version of "I Was Broken"....I just love the live quality of it:wub2:

where did you find a good quality version of it? i only have the live version one.