samantha who?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lena another question! Probably you're think that I bother a lot!:bleh:

Which is your typical dance? and music?

I just have a piece of a symphony of Tchaikovski, that I had listened many times in movies about Russia

and a famous song called Kalinka

Oh, I again have late seen)). Yes, Kalinka (in translation tenderly name of a berry a guelder-rose. A bitter berry, as a symbol of not divided love. But in a song not about it)). This song already such stamp, horror as has bothered. Russian national songs basically about unfortunate female love, melancholy... "Mountain ash" (not a berry, a tree). The lonely thin mountain ash has grown fond of a mighty oak. Also dreams to get over to it...). A sad song, allegoric, as many our songs. There is a style named

"Cry". It was accepted to cry, when took in marriage. Because in marriage gave out force, for unloved, the girl took away from the native house for ever. Often married to the old man. In general, different cry (on left on military service (served for 25 years), on killed). Now cry do not sing. Remains, unless, that " on whom you have left me... " Pair phrases...

Other style - chastooshkas. Rhymes - quatrians. Always cheerful, with caustic humour, sneers witty, boastful. Any holidays were accompanied by chastooshkas. And now them like to compose. Sing under accompaniment of an accordion or without music underneath. A melody the same). Chastooshkas more often about love, attitudes...

Drinking songs. Clearly under the name)). Sing chorus... "Frost", "Mountain ash" too... Any song can to become a drinking song)))))

Typical dance... The Round dance. To small children till now a round dance do in birthday. The birthday man in the center of a round dance costs, and to him sing: " As on MIKA)) a name-day we have baked a loaf! Here such height (everyone lift the linked hands), here such lowland (everyone squat), here such width (expand a circle), here such suppers (narrow a circle, clamping the birthday man)! The Loaf, a loaf whom you want - choose! " The birthday man in the answer sings " I love, certainly, all! But here (name) is most ! " Chooses somebody. The song proceeds, the birthday man chooses at will of the following. And so up to last person that nobody remains in a round dance.

Dance of-knee-bend (man's dance). It as competitions who will make more freakish movements. And on hands, and acrobatic jumps.. (reminds me competitions in a break-dance)).

Sailor's dance "Jablochko" (the tender name of an apple))

Composers... Shostakovich, Glinka, Tchaikovsky (" the Waltz of Flowers "-beautiful), Skryabin, Rakhmaninov, Musorgsky, Sviridov, Prokof'ev...