foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Homeskillet:naughty:

i edited the first post:wink2:

Im going to also make Aimee a stocking too, i will just have to mail it to her:naughty:

Bring it to the party and we will take pics with it.... since she will be there in spirit!!!! :naughty:

Right on Homeskillet:naughty:

i edited the first post:wink2:

Im going to also make Aimee a stocking too, i will just have to mail it to her:naughty:

awwwwwwww thankyou!!!!!!!!! i am getting closer to persuading my parents to let me go to disney!!!!!!!! except one problem my school starts the day after :boxed::boxed::boxed:

Its ok you should see my now, just got back from marching band rehersal 3 hours outside marching with two water breaks:blink:

i look like s***:naughty:

EDIT

i love your hair btw

thankyou:wub2::wub2: you should feel it! it is HARD AS ROCK from the amount of mousse i have to put in it so it doesnt get so big:roftl::roftl: my friends and parents tease me because when i dont put a headband in it they say i have mikas hair:naughty:

awwwwwwww thankyou!!!!!!!!! i am getting closer to persuading my parents to let me go to disney!!!!!!!! except one problem my school starts the day after :boxed:

:woot_jump:

you could miss 1-2 days for us!!!!!:naughty:

I hope they let you go!!!!!!

thankyou:wub2:you should feel it! it is HARD AS ROCK from the amount of mousse i have to put in it so it doesnt get so big:roftl: my friends and parents tease me because when i dont put a headband in it they say i have mikas hair:naughty:

haha i have so much hair, if i have it down then i will look like that i was in a wind tunnel, in the video thats loading now its up because well, i look gross and sweaty from band, tomorrow i will make another video before i go to school(if i wake up early enough) then you guys can see my prettiness:roftl:

35% loaded

dont forget to cross the eyes and toes:naughty:

THE VIDEO IS DONE UPLOADING!!! but im going to watch it real fast :naughty: then i will post it:thumb_yello:

I JUST noticed where you put AUSTIN as dancing Santa :roftl:

ok haha

im going to put them all in black because its the only kind of paint i have but i have bells im going to put on them and stuff

Names:

Brianna

Holly

Alex

Austin

Aimee

who am i missing?

ALYSIA :shocked:

:doh: how could i forget

ive already decorated 3 stockings yours, alexs and aimees:wink2:

:roftl::roftl:

do it do it!!!!!!!!