MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

i PMed it to you:naughty:

you can call anytime, except tonight from 6-9pm band practice:thumbdown::naughty:

:lmao:

I went shopping today looking for stuff for the party!!! And OMG!!!! That place is going to be SO beauciful!!!!! It is going to be a true Winter Wonderland!!!!!

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

I went shopping today looking for stuff for the party!!! And OMG!!!! That place is going to be SO beauciful!!!!! It is going to be a true Winter Wonderland!!!!!

:woot_jump:

Sunday Ariel and I are going to go shopping and i will buy the stockings, i will buy extra just in case:naughty:

:woot_jump:

Sunday Ariel and I are going to go shopping and i will buy the stockings, i will buy extra just in case:naughty:

It was SO MUCH fun looking at everything!!!! I was like I am buying that and that and that.... and picturing WHERE i was gonna put it!!!!! It is gonna be AWEOSME!!!! And Mika is going to be EVERYWHERE!!!! :wub2:

It was SO MUCH fun looking at everything!!!! I was like I am buying that and that and that.... and picturing WHERE i was gonna put it!!!!! It is gonna be AWEOSME!!!! And Mika is going to be EVERYWHERE!!!! :wub2:

You know what be amazing, if we could get a cardboard life size figure of him, like you know at FYE how that have Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom:naughty:

You know what be amazing, if we could get a cardboard life size figure of him, like you know at FYE how that have Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom:naughty:

YES I NEED one of those! I use to have one of Jordan Kinght!~ I kissed it every night before I went to bed! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

again!!!!!!:roftl::roftl:

i should make a video for you guys:naughty:

what shall i do.............

YEAH! I freakin LOVE videos!!! Especially when all of a sudden you find your son on the Internet! :roftl: