MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see my bedroom!!! it was filthy!! :naughty:

not in that way lol my room is actually clean! its just i sort of was talking to my self through it and i sounded really weird and it was like a 15 minute video of my room and me going through my mika shrine and everything and then in the middle of it i had to drop the camera and run to the kitchen cuz i realised i had to turn off the stove or else dinner would go up in flames:naughty::naughty::naughty:

not in that way lol my room is actually clean! its just i sort of was talking to my self through it and i sounded really weird and it was like a 15 minute video of my room and me going through my mika shrine and everything and then in the middle of it i had to drop the camera and run to the kitchen cuz i realised i had to turn off the stove or else dinner would go up in flames:naughty::naughty::naughty:

haha my room usually is clean too but ive been so busy lately i havent had time, as you could see with my laundry:naughty:

i wanna see this vides:mf_rosetinted:

haha why thankyou!!!!!! you can see me from all possible ugly angles now!:roftl:

Its ok you should see my now, just got back from marching band rehersal 3 hours outside marching with two water breaks:blink:

i look like s***:naughty:

EDIT

i love your hair btw:biggrin2:

just finished it, i dont know how it turned out haha, but its going to take a while to upload because photo bucket is SLOW:shocked::naughty:

ooooooooooohhhhhh if you upload it at photobucket..... I SHOULD be able to see it!!!! :punk: