MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

I don't think the waiters are dressed up but there ARE characters ALL around... at least that makes for a good photo op... I will make Chuck E. hold the MFC banner! :thumb_yello:

gg.jpg

And make him dance to a little Meeks....

gvggg.jpg

Should be a BLAST!

images.jpg

I just knew it!! :roftl:

Looks fun fun!! how many have you got going now?

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 is fine!!! hey start small , its the whole doing thing that is important :thumb_yello:

The first MFC we had was less than that , small acorns and trees etc

Loving that place :naughty:

I know you are RIGHT! :punk:

Usually when we have MFC Meet Ups or MFC Days it is like 5 or less.... and it is WONDERFUL!

Yeah... I think this place is gonna win, cause it is just too right for us for on SO many levels! :naughty: We are gonna have GREAT piccies!

I am gonna go to the store tomorrow and look at all of the Christmas decorations they have out! {I can remember they use to NEVER put out Christmas decorations, until Halloween was over :blink:} Now they are EVERYWHERE already! There are more Christmas decorations then Halloween stuff! :insane:

I am gonna go to the store tomorrow and look at all of the Christmas decorations they have out! {I can remember they use to NEVER put out Christmas decorations, until Halloween was over :blink:} Now they are EVERYWHERE already! There are more Christmas decorations then Halloween stuff! :insane:

i know!! it's craziness! i went to target 2 weeks ago and they had a zillion christmas decorations out!

Did anyone notice how that little article stated that the B-Line is not particularly "kid friendly" unless your kids are extremely well behaved......

I am thinking maybe this ain't the place for a BUNCH of WILD and CRAZY MFCers after all............. due those circumstances - perhaps we WOULD be better off at Chuck E. Cheese -- what do yall think? I know already what Brianna's gonna say! :naughty:

Alex input p l e a s e ..............

I just don't want to have to 'act' like a mature responsible adult at our Christmas Dinner :mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump: Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Sadly only 8

But... we are gonna make it the BEST darn MFC Christmas Partay that Florida {or America} has ever seen!!!!!

we still have till Nov 20 and it looks Ariel may be able to come!!

Holly did you email my mom?