MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

:woot_jump: Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

we still have till Nov 20 and it looks Ariel may be able to come!!

Holly did you email my mom?

GREAT! I hope she can!!!! :punk:

YES.... I DID -- so, I guess she didn't say anything to you about it then :naughty:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT! I hope she can!!!! :punk:

YES.... I DID -- so, I guess she didn't say anything to you about it then :naughty:

well now shes being a big BITCH and saying that shes going to email telling you i cant go, but im going i dont care:naughty:

can you send me with what she emailed you? did she email you back?

so are we going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner now!!!!!

well now shes being a big BITCH and saying that shes going to email telling you i cant go, but im going i dont care:naughty:

can you send me with what she emailed you? did she email you back?

so are we going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner now!!!!!

I don't know if she e-mailed me back.... if she did - it was after I had already left work.... cause I used my work e-mail! I will try and hack into work and see if she did.... and if SO I will send it to you..... WHAT did you do now to make her so mad she is saying NO... I hope it was NOT my e-mail!!!! What about the Mini Meet Up if she is being all mentral how is that gonna go? It is gonna be uncomfortable :shocked:

Y E S Chuck E. Cheese now!!! And it is gonna R O C K :bleh:

I don't know if she e-mailed me back.... if she did - it was after I had already left work.... cause I used my work e-mail! I will try and hack into work and see if she did.... and if SO I will send it to you..... WHAT did you do now to make her so mad she is saying NO... I hope it was NOT my e-mail!!!! What about the Mini Meet Up if she is being all mentral how is that gonna go? It is gonna be uncomfortable :shocked:

Y E S Chuck E. Cheese now!!! And it is gonna R O C K :bleh:

ok :naughty: i didnt do anything!!! its still a go i dont care she can leave the house for it

YAY!!!:woot_jump:

its ok she will act all fake and s*** so it wont matter:naughty:

Dangit!!

so what outfits should we wear, fancy, casual?

....well would have liked to have dressed up.... but, considering we are going to Chuck E. Cheese- YEAH not so much -- so i guess we will just be casual all the way!!! :punk:

it would!!!

i hope you have a camera because i dont:blink:

hopefully Ariel can come because she has one:naughty:

Don't worry Alex is my camera girl..... but, I SHOULD have my camera by then!!! So we will have plenty!!! :naughty:

Oh Mika - i don't have time for him right now..... he will have to wait! :mf_rosetinted:

haha ok then heres what it says:naughty:

We’ve had an idea. A few people have been asking how they can post a direct question to me. So we’ve come up with this…

If you’ve got something you would really like to ask me, send us your question at mikaquestions@googlemail.com

Once a month, a number of questions that will be chosen and answered here on the blog. So send us what you’d like know and I’ll post up the first of these blogs in the next few days.

M!!xx

haha ok then heres what it says:naughty:

We’ve had an idea. A few people have been asking how they can post a direct question to me. So we’ve come up with this…

If you’ve got something you would really like to ask me, send us your question at mikaquestions@googlemail.com

Once a month, a number of questions that will be chosen and answered here on the blog. So send us what you’d like know and I’ll post up the first of these blogs in the next few days.

M!!xx

AAAHHHHH!!!!! THAT is a good one!!!! But all my questions are of a :chkn: nature.... wonder if he would answer MY questions????

:das:

AAAHHHHH!!!!! THAT is a good one!!!! But all my questions are of a :chkn: nature.... wonder if he would answer MY questions????

:das:

i asked him only two haha

heres what i said in the email:naughty:

Hi,

My name is Brianna and my user name on the fan club is foalbaby14:D

1.) Do you remember you Tea Bag Box that you received, did you like everything in it?( i had no idea that that was your favorite brand hahaha)

2.) On your next tour are you going to come to Florida?

i asked him only two haha

heres what i said in the email:naughty:

Hi,

My name is Brianna and my user name on the fan club is foalbaby14:D

1.) Do you remember you Tea Bag Box that you received, did you like everything in it?( i had no idea that that was your favorite brand hahaha)

2.) On your next tour are you going to come to Florida?

OH GAWD I HOPE he answers number 2 -- for the love of God! ...oh - and I hope the answer is Y E S :naughty: