Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello My Darlings!!

I finally have the time to come here and tell you that I miss you! I hope everything's great with all of you!!

And let me tell you guys, as if I have a lot of spare time... I just started a new proyect. The ex-bass player of my ex band called me to tell me that he wanted me to be the new singer for his Rock/Metal band and off course I agreed!! My first gig with them will be on Dic 21 (is anyone flying to see us? :naughty:) And it's sounding soooooo freaking great!! I'll record some of the first gig and post it here.

Well, I'm gonna go now.

Luv Ya!!

Hello My Darlings!!

I finally have the time to come here and tell you that I miss you! I hope everything's great with all of you!!

And let me tell you guys, as if I have a lot of spare time... I just started a new proyect. The ex-bass player of my ex band called me to tell me that he wanted me to be the new singer for his Rock/Metal band and off course I agreed!! My first gig with them will be on Dic 21 (is anyone flying to see us? :naughty:) And it's sounding soooooo freaking great!! I'll record some of the first gig and post it here.

Well, I'm gonna go now.

Luv Ya!!

Wow that sounds really great!!! Hope you enjoy it! (I'm sure you will :P) Can't wait to see recordings of it :wink2:

Hello My Darlings!!

Well, I'm gonna go now.

Luv Ya!!

Wow!! Thats freaking awesome!!!! Cant wait to hear that................. :fisch:

Hello My Darlings!!

Well, I'm gonna go now.

Luv Ya!!

Yay Kary, congrats! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is dying! :tears: Ten days without a single post!! :tears:

Danika, Isa and Lou, thx for your congratulations!! I can't wait either for our first gig!! The publicity is already out and now it's official!! :biggrin2:

I miss you all!!

PS: Meka... what happened to the proyect??? I PMed you my free day... didn't the other girls?? :boxed:

Danika, Isa and Lou, thx for your congratulations!! I can't wait either for our first gig!! The publicity is already out and now it's official!! :biggrin2:

I miss you all!!

PS: Meka... what happened to the proyect??? I PMed you my free day... didn't the other girls?? :boxed:

You're welcome Kary! Hope everything goes well. :wink2:

I miss you all!!

Hiya!!! I miss you all too, and dunno why I couldnt find the link for this thread!

You are really welcome. And we hope to hear everything from you about that!

I talk to her, but since that day, I dont know aything new...........

Should I post a topic?

I miss you all!!

I haven't seen this thread in a while :shocked:

And you're welcome!! Bet you're really excited :D Are you nervous at all?

Topic:

Which is your fave thing from Christmas?

And dont say the presents, we all love them so thats not fair.......

Some people don't :fisch:

Ok well I love the atmosphere and just the look. You know, all the lights on, especially in Central London, I love it :wub2: when it's dark and people are just going in the shops, and having nice warm drinks in the cold weather :wub2::wub2:

Topic:

I like the feeling, when you decorate christmas tree, them put yourself into bed with hot chocolate and wach "Home alone" :naughty: I can't imagine christmas without that movie :naughty:

Topic:

My fave thing is................ Spent lots of time having fun with my family, and the sweets. But I love to play games with my family, watch some movies, go to sleep really late, and wake up and have a cup of hot chocolate and some churros (dunno how you call them) for breakfast.

Some people don't :fisch:

Ok well I love the atmosphere and just the look. You know, all the lights on, especially in Central London, I love it :wub2: when it's dark and people are just going in the shops, and having nice warm drinks in the cold weather :wub2::wub2:

You dont love the presents?:wink2:

I like the feeling, when you decorate christmas tree, them put yourself into bed with hot chocolate and wach "Home alone" :naughty: I can't imagine christmas without that movie :naughty:

Oh my god! i watch that movie every single year!! I love it!

I don't like shopping much either, unless I go by myself :naughty:

Yeah, me too. It freaks me out to go shopping with someone else, the stress me.

Yeah, me too :naughty: It's like unofficial chritsmas tradition :naughty: Oh, and tangerines as well :naughty:

Yep, its one of those things you just do without thinking about........ And then you just realised you did it again (like Britney Spears)

Yeah, me too. It freaks me out to go shopping with someone else, the stress me.

Yeah exatly! :thumb_yello: And some things I wouldn't buy just cos I don't feel so comfortable buying them when I have other people around (not that I buy anything dodgy or anything :fisch:)