Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

I frgot too. But, at the bottom, I know I dont need it cause talking here with you, and your letter are enought for me :wink2:

Ok, send it! but I must say: if you want to chat with me on msn (if you have it) you wont have the chance cause Im not there............

Yeah, that's what I meant :teehee:

I have MSN, but I'm not using it that much. I prefer skype, but now, when it has new version, which I don't really like, I'm not using both of them that often :aah:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what I meant :teehee:

I have MSN, but I'm not using it that much. I prefer skype, but now, when it has new version, which I don't really like, I'm not using both of them that often :aah:

Yep :wink2: And I must say Im affraid that if we have each other email's we will start to send emails ad stop sending letter, and letters are way more personal! :wink2:

I understand you. Im still trying to understand how Soni can spend the whole day at msn :teehee:

Yep :wink2: And I must say Im affraid that if we have each other email's we will start to send emails ad stop sending letter, and letters are way more personal! :wink2:

I understand you. Im still trying to understand how Soni can spend the whole day at msn :teehee:

I like letters more too, so let's leave emails for special occasions, ok? :biggrin2:

When you'll find that out - tell me too :roftl:

I like letters more too, so let's leave emails for special occasions, ok? :biggrin2:

When you'll find that out - tell me too :roftl:

Ok :thumb_yello:

I will, for sure! But Im starting to think thats a secret!

Btw, is you sis still as obssesed as yesterday?? :teehee:

I will write a topic.........

I will, for sure! But Im starting to think thats a secret!

Btw, is you sis still as obssesed as yesterday?? :teehee:

I will write a topic.........

:roftl:

I'm affraid she is :aah: I saw one girl caring "New moon" book at school today and when I told her that she was like "What she was doing with that book? Oh my, poor book.." :roftl:

Topic: Tell us something funny you have heard on the last few days. Jokes, stories, whatever you find funny :teehee:

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were asking for some things that looked like from a movie. And a woman called saying once she went to work and her white shirt started to get smaller!!! She said she even had to call her hubbie cause the shirt broke :aah: Poor she..............

:roftl:

I'm affraid she is :aah: I saw one girl caring "New moon" book at school today and when I told her that she was like "What she was doing with that book? Oh my, poor book.." :roftl:

Oh my................... You sis needs a doctor!!

Btw, my parents are going to Madrid this Friday, guess which books I asked them to buy me :fisch:

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were asking for some things that looked like from a movie. And a woman called saying once she went to work and her white shirt started to get smaller!!! She said she even had to call her hubbie cause the shirt broke :aah: Poor she..............

Oh my................... You sis needs a doctor!!

Btw, my parents are going to Madrid this Friday, guess which books I asked them to buy me :fisch:

Oh my... :aah:

Yeah. She really need one! I'm just glad that she didn't find Edvard/Robert cute or anyhow beautiful :aah:

I think I know :biggrin2:

Oh my... :aah:

Yeah. She really need one! I'm just glad that she didn't find Edvard/Robert cute or anyhow beautiful :aah:

I think I know :biggrin2:

:teehee:

Yay! Great for her!!! I though I was the only one.............

:aah:

I have to go now, see ya tomorrow!! :group_hug:

:teehee:

Yay! Great for her!!! I though I was the only one.............

:aah:

I have to go now, see ya tomorrow!! :group_hug:

I don't find him cute too :aah: Better Ron as Edvard :aah:

See ya! :huglove:

Meeeeeka! I am well. How are you? :biggrin2:

Hey! I miss you too!! I signed off as soon as I left that post. Sry! But I'll talk to you soon!:roftl:

Hola Meka!!!! We are pretty ok, tho I miss tons of people round here. I know you will start vacation in less than a month, and Im excited about that!!.

ISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I only have 21 days of school left (not counting weekends :sneaky2: but thats ok!) I miss everyone too, but not for long as soon as summer comes I'll be back and better than ever!:biggrin2:

Topic: Tell us something funny you have heard on the last few days. Jokes, stories, whatever you find funny :teehee:

well I dont have a joke or anything but eariler this week I was walking out of school and I was flirting with this really cute boy and I wasn't looking at where I was going and I walked right into the pole seperating the exit doors!:blush-anim-cl: I was so embarassed but then he laughed and then I started laughing and it ended up being just really funny! lol.:roftl: Now we just laugh about it hahaha...!

I was home and then the phone rang:

Me: Yes?

Lady: Hi...is it Bruno's family?

Me: Yes...

Lady: (very gently) Oh, I'm calling from the school...See...Bruno is really embarrassed...he's wearing a black shoe in one foot, and a trainer in the other one. Please could you bring the other black shoe to the school?...Is that a problem? No? Thank you very much

So I went to the school to give him the shoe, and he was waiting in the front door, with a face like this: :blush-anim-cl:

(I had to bite my finger not to laugh :aah:)

I shouldn't be laughing of this, 'cause this happened to me 2 years ago...Nobody told me, so I went downtown, I bought sweets, I bought LICM in the record store and I didn't notice...when I came home, I felt my feet uncomfortable, so I sat down to take off my shoes, and I was wearing a white sneaker and a black plimsoll :roftl:

How are you?

I'm fine. You? :naughty:

Lady: (very gently) Oh, I'm calling from the school...See...Bruno is really embarrassed...he's wearing a black shoe in one foot, and a trainer in the other one. Please could you bring the other black shoe to the school?...Is that a problem? No? Thank you very much

So I went to the school to give him the shoe, and he was waiting in the front door, with a face like this: :blush-anim-cl:

(I had to bite my finger not to laugh )

I shouldn't be laughing of this, 'cause this happened to me 2 years ago...Nobody told me, so I went downtown, I bought sweets, I bought LICM in the record store and I didn't notice...when I came home, I felt my feet uncomfortable, so I sat down to take off my shoes, and I was wearing a white sneaker and a black plimsoll

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't find him cute too :aah Better Ron as Edvard :aah

See ya! :huglove

Better Ron, you said so. :thumb_yello:

ISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I only have 21 days of school left (not counting weekends :sneaky2 but thats ok!) I miss everyone too, but not for long as soon as summer comes I'll be back and better than ever!:biggrin2

Yay!!! Im so happy that summer is so close!!! Thats the only thing Im waiting from those hot days, to have my friends back!!!:wink2:

Better than ever?? :teehee:

well I dont have a joke or anything but eariler this week I was walking out of school and I was flirting with this really cute boy and I wasn't looking at where I was going and I walked right into the pole seperating the exit doors!:blush-anim-cl I was so embarassed but then he laughed and then I started laughing and it ended up being just really funny! lol.:roftl Now we just laugh about it hahaha...!

Oh, my.................. That has happened to me like.................. 3 times in my whole life!!! The worst was once I was walking down the street and walked right into one of those lights (sorry, I dont know how you call them :blush-anim-cl:) and just after that, I felt to the grown!! :roftl:

So I went to the school to give him the shoe, and he was waiting in the front door, with a face like this: :blush-anim-cl

(I had to bite my finger not to laugh :aah)

I shouldn't be laughing of this, 'cause this happened to me 2 years ago...Nobody told me, so I went downtown, I bought sweets, I bought LICM in the record store and I didn't notice...when I came home, I felt my feet uncomfortable, so I sat down to take off my shoes, and I was wearing a white sneaker and a black plimsoll :roftl

I know this one soooooooooo well too. :aah: Im one of those people who just walks round there with the pokets out...........:roftl:

Better Ron, you said so. :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

Btw, tehre were no green walls but I saw some ropes :roftl: And some of the movie places were funny made, but the most disappointed thing was the plot. I expected something WOW in his past, but it was.. well.. :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello:

Btw, tehre were no green walls but I saw some ropes :roftl: And some of the movie places were funny made, but the most disappointed thing was the plot. I expected something WOW in his past, but it was.. well.. :sneaky2:

So, I come back and you are not here....................... Well, Soni will have her car next week!

Really??? Well, if the plot was dissapointing and I have read that Deadpool has a pluffffffff character cause its too short........... Maybe the green walls will have made the movie a lil bit better, no??

So, I come back and you are not here....................... Well, Soni will have her car next week!

Really??? Well, if the plot was dissapointing and I have read that Deadpool has a pluffffffff character cause its too short........... Maybe the green walls will have made the movie a lil bit better, no??

Yay! What kind of car she is going to get? :naughty:

But believe me it was masive movie! Def gonna see it again! And I didn't know that Will.I.Am gonna be there too.. He had the same power that the Nightcrawler had. You know, the teleportation.

Naaah, I don't think so :aah: Funnier - yes, but better.. hardly :aah:

Yay! What kind of car she is going to get? :naughty:

But believe me it was masive movie! Def gonna see it again! And I didn't know that Will.I.Am gonna be there too.. He had the same power that the Nightcrawler had. You know, the teleportation.

Naaah, I don't think so :aah: Funnier - yes, but better.. hardly :aah:

A Renault Megane Classic, on white :teehee:

I wanna watch it............

Will.I.am is there???? I didnt knew that too. I know Dominic Monaghan, from Lost, is there, but I dont know (and I dont think I want to) anything from his character............

Yes, funnier.

How was your day?

A Renault Megane Classic, on white :teehee:

I wanna watch it............

Will.I.am is there???? I didnt knew that too. I know Dominic Monaghan, from Lost, is there, but I dont know (and I dont think I want to) anything from his character............

Yes, funnier.

How was your day?

Uuu, wow, nice :thumb_yello:

Dominic Monaghan.. Hmm.. *googled* ohh... He was x-men too, he could control electricity, but got killed prety soon :naughty: And you know.. he kinda reminds me of Mindaugas, my english partner.. :sneaky2:

My day was good! Tho my neck hurts. but I dunno why.. It's very uncomfortable.. :sneaky2: And my friend invites me to go to play pocer today and I guess i'll be going..

How was yours? :aah:

Uuu, wow, nice :thumb_yello:

Dominic Monaghan.. Hmm.. *googled* ohh... He was x-men too, he could control electricity, but got killed prety soon :naughty: And you know.. he kinda reminds me of Mindaugas, my english partner.. :sneaky2:

My day was good! Tho my neck hurts. but I dunno why.. It's very uncomfortable.. :sneaky2: And my friend invites me to go to play pocer today and I guess i'll be going..

How was yours? :aah:

Yes, nice! I will send you a pic as soon as she gets it.

Oh................... OH!!! I loved him on Lord of the Rings and Lost. Too bad he looks like Mindaugas.........

Oh........... Hope you are feeling better and that you had a great time playing poker.

My day was well. I was lazy, so I just went for supplies. Yesterday I saw Dani Pedrosa and my parents bought me the Prestige!!!:biggrin2: