Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Yay! Thursday I'll be playing Sims! If i'm lucky enought and my pc gonna play it :biggrin2:

I sooo want to forget about chemistry! :aah: I wish I could understand it!

See ya! :huglove:

Im sure your pc will play it and you wont have any problem :biggrin2:

I used to say that too, but once you dont have to get that class anymore........... its all gone! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure your pc will play it and you wont have any problem :biggrin2:

I used to say that too, but once you dont have to get that class anymore........... its all gone! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I'm afraid it won't work, cus there's one site that show if your pc can handle those game and mine can't :roftl: I neeeeeed new PC!!! :naughty:

Yay! I loved to write that esse today, cuz.. the part that we had to interpreted was the part I just read and I really loved it, cuz it was really romantic and sweet! Kisses under the big summer moon.. Mm.. :naughty:

Btw, my letter could take a while, cuz my sis wants to do something for you and it might take a day or two :naughty:

New topic: Which is the first birthday present you can remember (from the ones you have recieved)?

Mine is a book. I was turning 6 and my parents bought me a book with 365 fairy tales, one per each day of the year (plus one more for the years with February, 29th) :wub2:

Oh, I'm afraid it won't work, cus there's one site that show if your pc can handle those game and mine can't :roftl: I neeeeeed new PC!!! :naughty

Yay! I loved to write that esse today, cuz.. the part that we had to interpreted was the part I just read and I really loved it, cuz it was really romantic and sweet! Kisses under the big summer moon.. Mm.. :naughty:

Btw, my letter could take a while, cuz my sis wants to do something for you and it might take a day or two :naughty:

Oh, well, at least, download it all and try to play it, if it works, great, if dont, the game looses :wink2:

Hahaha, thats great! And those kisses.........:teehee:

Oh, dont worry! I dont mind. Im too busy (planing a one day trip with my parents for this Saturday, sendind emails to some schools just in case..........) that the waiting wont be boring :thumb_yello:

Btw, I went to the doctor for a medicine I need and came back with a blood test too............

Mine is a book. I was turning 6 and my parents bought me a book with 365 fairy tales, one per each day of the year (plus one more for the years with February, 29th)

Oh, well, at least, download it all and try to play it, if it works, great, if dont, the game looses

Hahaha, thats great! And those kisses.........:teehee:

Oh, dont worry! I dont mind. Im too busy (planing a one day trip with my parents for this Saturday, sendind emails to some schools just in case..........) that the waiting wont be boring :thumb_yello:

Btw, I went to the doctor for a medicine I need and came back with a blood test too............

Aww, such a gerat and thoughtful present! :wub2:

Yeah, my sis said the same, tho I know it's pointless. She wants it so badly.. :sad:

Oh, I read that you're plainign a trip, but I forgot to ask :aah: I'm glad that you're nicely busy :thumb_yello:

Oh.. Is that bad? :blush-anim-cl:

Aww, such a gerat and thoughtful present! :wub2

Yeah, my sis said the same, tho I know it's pointless. She wants it so badly.. :sad

Oh, I read that you're plainign a trip, but I forgot to ask :aah: I'm glad that you're nicely busy :thumb_yello:

Oh.. Is that bad? :blush-anim-cl:

Yes. I still have it! I remember that I read it to my sisters every night, and after 2 years, they knew some of the tale by memory!:teehee::wub2:

Oh, like I said, dont worry. Anyway, I wouldnt recieved it till next week, so I dont mind to wait a bit more. Tell you sis thanks from me, tho I havent seen what she is doing yet :teehee:

Yeah, the trip! We are going outside this Saturday. We still dont know if we are going to the forest or to my grandma's hometown. :blush-anim-cl:

Im not sure yet. I will let you know when I got the results........in 2 weeks.

Yes. I still have it! I remember that I read it to my sisters every night, and after 2 years, they knew some of the tale by memory!

Oh, like I said, dont worry. Anyway, I wouldnt recieved it till next week, so I dont mind to wait a bit more. Tell you sis thanks from me, tho I havent seen what she is doing yet :teehee:

Yeah, the trip! We are going outside this Saturday. We still dont know if we are going to the forest or to my grandma's hometown. :blush-anim-cl:

Im not sure yet. I will let you know when I got the results........in 2 weeks.

Awww, thats so sweet! :wub2:

Actually, I don't know too what she's up to :teehee:

That is so cool! Go to forest! It's so beautiful at the time like this :wub2:

Ok, let me know!

Btw, my dog says "HI!" cuz she's here trying to bite my fingers while i'm typing :biggrin2:

Awww, thats so sweet! :wub2:

Actually, I don't know too what she's up to :teehee:

That is so cool! Go to forest! It's so beautiful at the time like this :wub2:

Ok, let me know!

Btw, my dog says "HI!" cuz she's here trying to bite my fingers while i'm typing :biggrin2:

:wub2:

Well, better. I want it to be a surprise :naughty: And you can always have a look when you are going to put it on the envelope :wink2:

We are deciding, cause the town I told ya aboput has a forest too. but we are a bit worried about our alergies, cause dad is alergic to flowers.

Aww, tell Hi to both your cat and dog (so your cat wont gwet jelaous)

Well, better. I want it to be a surprise :naughty: And you can always have a look when you are going to put it on the envelope :wink2:

We are deciding, cause the town I told ya aboput has a forest too. but we are a bit worried about our alergies, cause dad is alergic to flowers.

Aww, tell Hi to both your cat and dog (so your cat wont gwet jelaous)

Yup :naughty: She thought the same too :naughty:

Oh, the flower's alergy prob is the wost alergy of all! My friend has it and I pretty much know how it feel :sad:

Ok, I will! My cat winks for ya :teehee::wink2:

Yup :naughty She thought the same too :naughty:

Oh, the flower's alergy prob is the wost alergy of all! My friend has it and I pretty much know how it feel :sad:

Ok, I will! My cat winks for ya :teehee::wink2:

Your sis thinks like me :teehee:

Oh, believe me, the dust alergy is even worst. You suffer it throught the whole year, and it goes worse when spring cames in. But the flowers alergy is really bad too :sneaky2:

Aww, how sweet! Give him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig kiss from me!

Have to go now, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Your sis thinks like me

Oh, believe me, the dust alergy is even worst. You suffer it throught the whole year, and it goes worse when spring cames in. But the flowers alergy is really bad too :sneaky2:

Aww, how sweet! Give him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig kiss from me!

Have to go now, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

:teehee:

Oh I believe! Thank God I'm not alergic to something, but I do believe it's awful! :sneaky2:

I will! He's sending huuuge hug! (He knows how to hug for real :naughty: He's like a human sometimes :wub2: )

The first birthday present that I can remember getting was a dog stuffed animal. It was a big one. It had golden fur and a red and green ribbon tied around one of his ears. :blush-anim-cl: I still have it. My Aunt gave it to me for my 3rd birthday. lol.

:teehee:

Oh I believe! Thank God I'm not alergic to something, but I do believe it's awful! :sneaky2:

I will! He's sending huuuge hug! (He knows how to hug for real :naughty: He's like a human sometimes :wub2: )

Yes, thank god my sisters and most of my friends dont have that kind of problems.

Aww, he is semi-human!! Send him one back! And another one for your sis, mum and dad and dog! And for you, of course!!!

Oh, Im not coming tomorrow unless it rains, we are going to the countryside!

The first birthday present that I can remember getting was a dog stuffed animal. It was a big one. It had golden fur and a red and green ribbon tied around one of his ears. :blush-anim-cl: I still have it. My Aunt gave it to me for my 3rd birthday. lol.

Awww, thats sweet! I got a bear stuffed too when I was 2, but I cant remember how I got it.......... It is pink, and from what my mum said, it was for one of my cousins, but I saw it (at my uncle's house) and started to cry and he gave it to me! We have been together since then!

Yes, thank god my sisters and most of my friends dont have that kind of problems.

Aww, he is semi-human!! Send him one back! And another one for your sis, mum and dad and dog! And for you, of course!!!

Oh, Im not coming tomorrow unless it rains, we are going to the countryside!

Yeah, mine too. :teehee:

Ok, ok.. Somebody is in good mood :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Have a great time! :huglove:

Awww, thats sweet! I got a bear stuffed too when I was 2, but I cant remember how I got it.......... It is pink, and from what my mum said, it was for one of my cousins, but I saw it (at my uncle's house) and started to cry and he gave it to me! We have been together since then!

ya... my first christmas present was a baby doll, with a cloth body and a little plastic head. she is sooo small, and I still have her too :blush-anim-cl:lol.

Yeah, mine too. :teehee:

Ok, ok.. Somebody is in good mood :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Have a great time! :huglove:

Im glad your cat is on a great mood!

Oh, we didnt go anywhere. It was rining a lot! And there was an electric storm too, so.............

ya... my first christmas present was a baby doll, with a cloth body and a little plastic head. she is sooo small, and I still have her too :blush-anim-cl:lol.

Those are the best presents!

hello guys :bye:

How are you all?

Meka, I'm ok, thanks.. Whats new?

Hey Babs! Im great, tho I have a blood test this Wednesday. Im glad you are fine! Good luck with exams and take care!

Im glad your cat is on a great mood!

Oh, we didnt go anywhere. It was rining a lot! And there was an electric storm too, so.............

I was talking about you!!! :aah:

Oh.. sorry bout that. Tho we had a beautiful day yesterday :blush-anim-cl: Anyway, what ya did yesterday?

Topic: Have you ever steal something?

No.. Well atleast nothing material. I can steal your attention or something like that :naughty: Ohh, when I was 5 or 6 years old, me and my sis were huge coloring-books fans. So if any of my felt-tip pen stopped funcioned, I switched mine with my sister's :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Topic: Have you ever steal something?

I did, but it wasnt my intention. So this is the story: me and my class partners where on a one day trip on Córdoba. After watching a few monuments the teachers left us on the comercial part of the city to have lunch and buy things. So me and my friends came into a complements (???) store and we saw some cool rubbers (yeah, rubbers) and decided to buy one for each one of us. And the girl from the store put them on a bag and said: Bye!! :biggrin2: And we didnt pay anything!!!! :shocked:

I was talking about you!!! :aah:

Oh.. sorry bout that. Tho we had a beautiful day yesterday :blush-anim-cl: Anyway, what ya did yesterday?

Oh!!! Hahaha, Im half asleep!

Im glad you had a great say. We didnt but I dont really mind.

Well, I was reading cause we didnt wanted to put the pc because of that storm. And you?

No.. Well atleast nothing material. I can steal your attention or something like that :naughty: Ohh, when I was 5 or 6 years old, me and my sis were huge coloring-books fans. So if any of my felt-tip pen stopped funcioned, I switched mine with my sister's :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Oh, ahahahaha!! I used to do that, but they always caught me!

I did, but it wasnt my intention. So this is the story: me and my class partners where on a one day trip on Córdoba. After watching a few monuments the teachers left us on the comercial part of the city to have lunch and buy things. So me and my friends came into a complements (???) store and we saw some cool rubbers (yeah, rubbers) and decided to buy one for each one of us. And the girl from the store put them on a bag and said: Bye!! :biggrin2: And we didnt pay anything!!!! :shocked:

Oh!!! Hahaha, Im half asleep!

Im glad you had a great say. We didnt but I dont really mind.

Well, I was reading cause we didnt wanted to put the pc because of that storm. And you?

:roftl: Well, that doesn't sound like stealing, it's more like getting a present :naughty:

:teehee: What's up? o.O

Oh, I see.. we had a great day outside, then me and sis went to watch twilight (I had a great laught. Some parts are really hilarious :roftl: )