What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno what's wrong about today but everyone i speak complain about the same thing having an awful day and beeing in a bad day...mika please blog something even random for us to feel better ;)

Aaaw! I didn't go to college today I just slept in so I haven't really had any kind of a day :naughty: Just feel a bit guilty about not going in..

Dunno what's wrong about today but everyone i speak complain about the same thing having an awful day and beeing in a bad day...mika please blog something even random for us to feel better ;)

I agree! EVERYONE says they had a terrible day for SO many reasons!!!!

MIKA CAN YOU HEAR US?

:roftl:

*screams louder*

MIKA

Aaaw! I didn't go to college today I just slept in so I haven't really had any kind of a day :naughty: Just feel a bit guilty about not going in..

I wish that I could not go to work tomorrow! The kids are out of school for the day..... NOT FAIR :no:

I wish that I could not go to work tomorrow! The kids are out of school for the day..... NOT FAIR :no:

Aw :( could you pull a sickie maybe? :naughty:

I'm developing a terrible habit of just sleeping in and not going to college :boxed: It's awful, I feel so bad for missing lectures! I do care, I just don't when I'm in bed in the morning! :roftl:

Aw :( could you pull a sickie maybe? :naughty:

I'm developing a terrible habit of just sleeping in and not going to college :boxed: It's awful, I feel so bad for missing lectures! I do care, I just don't when I'm in bed in the morning! :roftl:

NO sick days left :thumbdown: or I would! :naughty:

NOT A MORNING PERSON :roftl: Me either -- BUT, I DO jump up every morning at 5 AM because if I don't get up when the clock goes off -- I am not getting up at all!

NO sick days left or I would!

NOT A MORNING PERSON Me either -- BUT, I DO jump up every morning at 5 AM because if I don't get up when the clock goes off -- I am not getting up at all!

5am?? :shocked: How do you do it?! I think you deserve some kudos for that, I actually can't physically get up before 8am :naughty: the only thing that gets me in for 10am lectures is that lovely English lecturer I was telling you about yesterday :naughty::wub2:

I have to be in for 9am tomorrow :tears: and I mean REALLY have to tomorrow cos I missed this class for the last two weeks, the first two! My teacher will be like, who are you?? :naughty:

I admire you for being able to get up straight away though cos I have to set it for about a half an hour before I mean to get up, so I can hit snooze at least 3 times and then finally get myself out of it :naughty:

5am?? :shocked: How do you do it?! I think you deserve some kudos for that, I actually can't physically get up before 8am :naughty: the only thing that gets me in for 10am lectures is that lovely English lecturer I was telling you about yesterday :wub2:

I have to be in for 9am tomorrow :tears: and I mean REALLY have to tomorrow cos I missed this class for the last two weeks, the first two! My teacher will be like, who are you?? :naughty:

I admire you for being able to get up straight away though cos I have to set it for about a half an hour before I mean to get up, so I can hit snooze at least 3 times and then finally get myself out of it

ha ha ha -- the way I look at it is: I have NO CHOICE but to get up! I guess it is a bit different getting up for Uni and getting up for WORK.... cause if you are late to work you get in trouble or fired - and no work means no money! And that will never do!!!! So, I have just trained my mind - DUDE you have no choice! There is NO snooze button! :naughty:

-- NOW - T R Y getting me up on the weekend...........

*it ain't happening - unless we are going to Disney World* :naughty:

I guess so... you can judge my signature D: good or good? :mf_rosetinted: lol

I'm....doing nooothing, boooored..and very happy because tomorrow is friday

G O O D!!!!!!! :wub2:

oooohhhhh me too!!!! I am SSSSOOOO happy it is Friday tomorrow! this week was SO long - and now I am ready for the weekend!!! :woot_jump:

ha ha ha -- the way I look at it is: I have NO CHOICE but to get up! I guess it is a bit different getting up for Uni and getting up for WORK.... cause if you are late to work you get in trouble or fired - and no work means no money! And that will never do!!!! So, I have just trained my mind - DUDE you have no choice! There is NO snooze button! :naughty:

-- NOW - T R Y getting me up on the weekend...........

*it ain't happening - unless we are going to Disney World* :naughty:

Haha! :naughty: I wish I could train my mind like that too! Cos I just feel guilty for the day when I get up late, I will just have to try and remind myself of that when I am in bed in the morning, despite how comfy I may be :naughty:

It would actually be handy if I didn't have a snooze button, I'm gonna have to go and downgrade my alarm clock :naughty::naughty:

Haha! :naughty: I wish I could train my mind like that too! Cos I just feel guilty for the day when I get up late, I will just have to try and remind myself of that when I am in bed in the morning, despite how comfy I may be :naughty:

It would actually be handy if I didn't have a snooze button, I'm gonna have to go and downgrade my alarm clock :naughty::naughty:

OR put a lock on the MFC - so that you do not stay up all hours of the night, and then you can actually get up in the morning!!!! :roftl:

You should ask a technology freak -- i am SURE they would know..... Ibet there is a way!!! But, would you 'really' want to? :naughty:

Haha, that's the thing :naughty: I'd probably just spend all night trying to find a way to get back on and waste more time than I usually would! :roftl:

That would actually be an idea around exam time though, cos I am so easily distracted then that I just spend all my time on mfc.. I'll look into it :naughty:

Anyway I better actually be off I'd say, still have some reading to do for the morning though I'm not gonna do it all at this stage :naughty:

Night night! :huglove:

Haha, that's the thing :naughty: I'd probably just spend all night trying to find a way to get back on and waste more time than I usually would! :roftl:

That would actually be an idea around exam time though, cos I am so easily distracted then that I just spend all my time on mfc.. I'll look into it :naughty:

Anyway I better actually be off I'd say, still have some reading to do for the morning though I'm not gonna do it all at this stage :naughty:

Night night! :huglove:

My mom said Good Night!!! :huglove: