What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished watching episode 1 of Orange Days (I've been watching it as part of one of my classes, but without English subtitles - now I finally understand exactly what happened in the first episode! *LOL*), and now I should probably do my homework...

For once, though, I'm not up in the early hours of the morning due to procrastination, but rather due to the fact that I had a long nap XD

How much? I hope you finish it soon!

I'm doing nothing, about to take a bath

I have research and reading and questions...so I hope I finish it soon, as well. :naughty:

Cool! I had a shower earlier...I'm gonna straighten my hair for tomorrow. :bleh::naughty:

I have research and reading and questions...so I hope I finish it soon, as well. :naughty:

Cool! I had a shower earlier...I'm gonna straighten my hair for tomorrow. :bleh::naughty:

If i can help you in something just send me a pm =P

Woohh! That's cool... it's for a special moment?

If i can help you in something just send me a pm =P

Woohh! That's cool... it's for a special moment?

Thanks! I will let you know if anything comes up. :thumb_yello::bleh::naughty:

No, just for...a change I guess. My hair is naturally curly and I thought that I'd straighten for a change. :bleh::naughty:

Thanks! I will let you know if anything comes up. :thumb_yello::bleh::naughty:

No, just for...a change I guess. My hair is naturally curly and I thought that I'd straighten for a change. :bleh::naughty:

You're welcome! If you have spanish lessons... i guess i can help you

I see!! I did that 2 weeks ago for the first time, i looked nice... but i missed my curls. It's the first time that you'll straight your hair? I'm sure you'll look goooood

You're welcome! If you have spanish lessons... i guess i can help you

I see!! I did that 2 weeks ago for the first time, i looked nice... but i missed my curls. It's the first time that you'll straight your hair? I'm sure you'll look goooood

Well, I don't have Spanish buuuuut if I have any questions about Spanish, I'll let ya know. :bleh::naughty:

Oooh that's so awesome! No, no...I have straightened it before, but it's just easier for me to keep it curly (ie less work :lol3::naughty:). Aww thaaaaaaaaks!

Well, I've gotta go finish my homework (and maybe straighten my hair...though I could do that later :naughty:).

:bye:

Well, I don't have Spanish buuuuut if I have any questions about Spanish, I'll let ya know. :bleh::naughty:

Oooh that's so awesome! No, no...I have straightened it before, but it's just easier for me to keep it curly (ie less work :lol3::naughty:). Aww thaaaaaaaaks!

Well, I've gotta go finish my homework (and maybe straighten my hair...though I could do that later :naughty:).

:bye:

Yup... i'll help for sure!

Oh yeah, and curly is better!. You're welcome

Good luck, Lou... and have fun with your hair, hahaha.

See you later n_n

Yup... i'll help for sure!

Oh yeah, and curly is better!. You're welcome

Good luck, Lou... and have fun with your hair, hahaha.

See you later n_n

I did have fun! In the time I was gone, I cleaned my room (somewhat :lol3:) and did my hair. :bleh::naughty:

Taking a bath, so i'll back in a minute (or hour)

Okay, see ya (when you come back). :bye: