The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

She's cruel like that. :naughty:

Oh my God!! Brian May was just talking on the radio! Well not really, but they played a clip of him talking about Queen letting the audience be a part of their live shows. How amazing. I just had the sudden urge to turn on the radio and about 30 seconds later they played that clip! :shocked:

So, so cruel :no:

Gotta love it when that happens!

Nope no sourdough since before I was working there....

Though there's toasted sandwiches if you go to one with a cafe.. and banana bread

Bugger....

Bananna bread :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's cruel like that. :naughty:

Oh my God!! Brian May was just talking on the radio! Well not really, but they played a clip of him talking about Queen letting the audience be a part of their live shows. How amazing. I just had the sudden urge to turn on the radio and about 30 seconds later they played that clip! :shocked:

SD .... FD is going to see Queen this weekend !! Lucky bugger ... :sneaky2:

Oooh, he's the drummer...explains the heavenly arms then.

I like drummers. *das*

Yes, yes indeed :das:

*zhhz*

OooooOOOOooooOOOOooooooo! *zhhz*

I'm so excited for Christmas, it scares me a little.

Whyyy? What's happening?

I'm excited for Christmas because I ain't having Christmas :naughty:

Yuck. A month+ of rushing around and pulling your hair out to make sure you buy everyone adequate presents,

then Christmas day: open presents, maybe a few "ooh!" moments, but mostly "ohhh, thanks so-and-so, wow this is exactly what I wanted :rolls_eyes:", eat some kind of Christmas meal, then go home.

Next day: Finish or get sick of candy you recieved, already over all presents. Get bored, join MFC. Oh wait, maybe I'm the only one that does that last bit :naughty: But I think it illustrates my hatred for Christmas quite well.

And festivals rock my socks! They are AMAZING. Especially if you go with a few friends. You discover so many bands you'd never heard of before that are totally awesome...and there are so many colourful people, and often amazing art displays...

I got 3rd row center-ish at Pemberton. I started lining up at 1 pm and the music started at 3...but by the time Coldplay came on I'd been pushed back to about 6th row, but had a better view ironically. The music isn't any less good...in fact there's such a buzz of happy/high people around you that it rubs off on you and makes it better. :P

Funny you should say this because exactly 10 seconds before gettign to this MQ

Dani says:The Grates are playing Big Day Out we have to go

Bianca says: yeah, but hardly anyone else good is playing, it sucks

Dani says: I dont know I think the line up isnt that bad and isnt the bdo a big festival thing anyways. It will be lot's of fun I can't wait.

Bianca says: whatever :naughty:

WantwantwantwantWANT

Because you are also a Noel Fielding/Mighty Boosh fan or because ... it's pacman, and pacman is cool?

They were good, despite having to watch the last season in japanese ft subtitles since it never aired in US/UK. But it was still good.

Ohh, that sucks

As resident Maccas chick I have to say.... *cough* its McDonalds *cough*

And you do know they serve other things for breakfast than hotcakes (which I wouldn't eat anyways.... I don't like them... give me fresh pancakes over frozen microwaved ones anyday).

You could have raison toast, or hash browns, or apple slices, or yoghurt (do you eat normal yoghurt?)

Psht! :naughty:

Well as resident raisin toast addict, I have to say ... *cough* it's raisin *cough*

(Okay, I know that was a typo)

What does the maccas raisin toast taste like then? I seem to imagine that fast food would be able to screw up any food-type. For example, I can only guess that the apple slices come drenched in oil or something? :naughty:

Life should be, oooh oooh yeah, fun for everyone!

Omg :naughty:

Well, I wouldn't say he's evil, but he's definately bad. But he turns sort of nice towards the end. My friend and I kept saying that he was going to turn Keira Knightley into a Horcrux. It didn't happen.

Way to give away the ending! :sneaky2:

If I wasn't poor and didn't have a download limit I'd consider watching it at some point :naughty:

*reminds you to remind me to remind you to remind me to give you the link again later*

Okay, give it to me now! The non-downloading one :naughty:

No

it was the phone companies idea... they needed proof I could call the US but not sms it... so I called... but hung up before letting you answer :zhhz:

:roftl:

*yeah .. hasn't actually gotten the head phones yet ... will look at these when SD posts that other youtube link again*

You didn't see his nipple!

Because I was looking at the shirt!

Bugger, not the reaction I was expecting.....perhaps we will sleep out instead...no hot cakes....gotcha!

:naughty:

Thanks ...the little snot was making fun of me because I didn't use them but then wouldn't tell me what or how!

In my defence ... okay, yeah I got nothing ...

SD .... FD is going to see Queen this weekend !! Lucky bugger ... :sneaky2:

Hi happikali!!

I know! Unfair! But I'm hoping that he gives a full report when he gets back. And they they eventually decide to do a few shows in Australia. :naughty:

Omg

Way to give away the ending! :sneaky2:

If I wasn't poor and didn't have a download limit I'd consider watching it at some point :naughty:

Okay, give it to me now! The non-downloading one :naughty:

Life is easy when you wear a smile, just be yourself don't ever change your style! You are you, I am me, we'll be free, HELLO WORLD!!

:naughty: I used to absolutely love that song.

Oops, sorry! Would I also be giving away the ending if I said it didn't end with a final battle between Voldemort and the good guy and that the good guy appeared to die but then come back to life because he was the container for one of Voldemort's horcruxes and because of his mother's love? Damn.

Well here is the original one with the cheesy smile at the end, in case you didn't end up watching it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVf4seWI7-U&feature=related

And here's the singing one (featuring some great pictures).. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QvfUI813E

And another one that I just found and like :naughty:.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmoaY3HSjE&NR=1

Oops, sorry! Would I also be giving away the ending if I said it didn't end with a final battle between Voldemort and the good guy and that the good guy appeared to die but then come back to life because he was the container for one of Voldemort's horcruxes and because of his mother's love? Damn.

OMFG you have to be kidding me...don't tell me she hasn't read the last book....that is disgraceful...worse than not knowing Powderfinger:shocked:

Well I was looking at the nipple action and that's why I didn't see the shirt

The shirt was on screen at least a full minute before Kyle even came on :sneaky2: :rolls_eyes:

Life is easy when you wear a smile, just be yourself don't ever change your style! You are you, I am me, we'll be free, HELLO WORLD!!

I used to absolutely love that song.

Me too! I'm pretty sure I may have taped it just so I could listen at my leisure :fisch:

:tears: I hate you! Now what's the point even even watching it!? :crybaby::mad3:

Well here is the original one with the cheesy smile at the end, in case you didn't end up watching it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVf4seWI7-U&feature=related

And here's the singing one (featuring some great pictures).. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QvfUI813E

And another one that I just found and like .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmoaY3HSjE&NR=1

Funny thing ... my now dad is sitting next to me again :naughty:

And I just had dinner, and you know how it is when you've just had dinner and likely eaten too much, and it's quite alright if you stay sitting, but if you stand up then you suddenly feel like throwing up?

I'll watch them .. erm, in a minute.

OMFG you have to be kidding me...don't tell me she hasn't read the last book....that is disgraceful...worse than not knowing Powderfinger:shocked:

I'm almost 100% sure that she has. If not, I'm eternally sorry! :naughty:

I mean the ending of The Duchess. :wink2:

:lmfao: Yes, yes, I'm pretty sure I have actually read the last book :naughty:

*subtley points everyone over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFk9r96FwwM*

Psht! :naughty:

Well as resident raisin toast addict, I have to say ... *cough* it's raisin *cough*

(Okay, I know that was a typo)

What does the maccas raisin toast taste like then? I seem to imagine that fast food would be able to screw up any food-type. For example, I can only guess that the apple slices come drenched in oil or something? :naughty:

It tastes like Raisin toast.... they just toast it, no oil or anything.

And the apple slices come in a bag like you can get at the supermarket. Only way to get oil on them is to do the dipping yourself :wink2:

The shirt was on screen at least a full minute before Kyle even came on :sneaky2: :rolls_eyes:

I know I was just trying to hide the fact that I missed the shirt completely:blush-anim-cl:

OMFG girl...:lmfao:

There certainly was a brilliant stand out star....and it wasn't anyone with two legs :fisch:

I'm almost 100% sure that she has. If not, I'm eternally sorry! :naughty:

I mean the ending of The Duchess. :wink2:

Don't be sorry...I stuffed the ending for someone at work:naughty: I lined up for the books and refused to do anything except sit in a little corner and read until they were finished....I think everyone who doesn't is strange and deserves spoiling :wink2:

:tears: I hate you! Now what's the point even even watching it!?

Funny thing ... my now dad is sitting next to me again :naughty:

And I just had dinner, and you know how it is when you've just had dinner and likely eaten too much, and it's quite alright if you stay sitting, but if you stand up then you suddenly feel like throwing up?

I'll watch them .. erm, in a minute.

Oh, I forgot to add.. In the end the good guy doesn't marry a girl with red hair! :shocked:

Haha, yes. I believe you. Sort of.

That video was hilarious! I like your decorations.

Have you seen that youtube video of the guy driving past the book shops on the night of the release of Half Blood Prince, yelling out the window "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!!!"

I really hope I'm not ruining the books for anyone by saying this stuff. But if you haven't read them by now, shame on you! :naughty:

It tastes like Raisin toast.... they just toast it, no oil or anything.

And the apple slices come in a bag like you can get at the supermarket. Only way to get oil on them is to do the dipping yourself

I no believe!! :shocked:

OMFG girl...

There certainly was a brilliant stand out star....and it wasn't anyone with two legs

That bastard always steals the limelight :sneaky2:

And today Mack revealed his secret wish to be a punk rock girl with flowers in his hair :fisch:

my.php?image=p1060833rt6.jpg

my.php?image=p1060830kq1.jpg

And Photobucket is down atm :thumbdown:

Don't be sorry...I stuffed the ending for someone at work I lined up for the books and refused to do anything except sit in a little corner and read until they were finished....I think everyone who doesn't is strange and deserves spoiling

*agrees*

Oh, I forgot to add.. In the end the good guy doesn't marry a girl with red hair!

Haha, yes. I believe you. Sort of.

Whaaaat! :shocked:

Whaaaat! :shocked:

That video was hilarious! I like your decorations.

Have you seen that youtube video of the guy driving past the book shops on the night of the release of Half Blood Prince, yelling out the window "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!!!"

I really hope I'm not ruining the books for anyone by saying this stuff. But if you haven't read them by now, shame on you!

Thanks! Me too! :naughty:

No! :naughty:

Exactly! :naughty:

Eurgh, what's going on there? Imageshack sucks..

:groovy:

P1060814.jpg

(They only gave me one of them though :naughty:)

For Costa Rica! I sent out like 40 letters asking for money a few weeks ago! WoooooO!

*wonders why no one can ever spell her name, especially as they were just copying it off of my letter...*

That's awesome. Who did you write to? :das: (Other than the Country Women's Association... which seems random. Why'd they give you money to go to Costa Rica? :blink:)

That's awesome. Who did you write to? :das: (Other than the Country Women's Association... which seems random. Why'd they give you money to go to Costa Rica? :blink:)

Editer :sneaky2:

Why? Because the person who went to Costa Rica last year who facebook messaged me telling me they gave her money got money from them :lmfao: I have no idea, never heard of them, but it worked for her so I tried :lol3:

*goes to photoshoot the letter*

*... and get headphones*

Why? Because the person who went to Costa Rica last year who facebook messaged me telling me they gave her money got money from them :lmfao: I have no idea, never heard of them, but it worked for her so I tried :lol3:

*... and get headphones*

:shocked: OKD !!! You have never heard of the CWA ???!! (or Pesto ... ) :sneaky2:

Hiya Twatty !! JC_howdy.gif

*... and get headphones*

Random. At least it worked. :naughty: Who were the other 39 you wrote to? (I ask because I'm thinking of doing a placement overseas in a year but dunno how I'm gonna get the dough to do so.)

EDIT: Hiya, HK. :bye:

Ok, I'm off to watch NCIS.....see ya later!

I really hope I'm not ruining the books for anyone by saying this stuff. But if you haven't read them by now, shame on you!

OMG that is brilliant...wish I had thought of doing it!

Tough...if they haven't read after all this time, they deserve what they get:naughty:

That bastard always steals the limelight

And today Mack revealed his secret wish to be a punk rock girl with flowers in his hair

And Photobucket is down atm

Remember what I told you about verbal abuse :sneaky2:

I bet they would be good, if I could see them:naughty:

*tries again*

p1060833gc4.jpg

p1060837sd7.jpg

p1060830rq9.jpg

:roftl:

The letter they sent back:

sssspw3.jpg

But I had this highly offical looking slip for them to fill in :naughty:

fghjghjsk0.jpg

(Although the check and everything is to me and I could easily have been lying :blink: Actually, the donations were supposed to be in before we paid the money, but ... money is money, who cares if the money I paid ISV isn;t the exact money CWA gave me? :naughty:)