The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't have me any other way. :naughty:

Well. He has awesome glasses that are le sexy...he has a sense of humour, good taste in music AND plays jazz piano. He's been teaching me German... And did I mention that he's hot?

Thing is, I'm not the only one who's after him. Although one girl in the same class who was flirting with him seems to have realised that I mean business and has backed down a bit.

True!:wink2:

Bah, she's not you though :thumb_yello: Yeeeee haaaahhhhh...go get him girl!!!! :naughty:

*hugs internet tightly and scolds it for leaving her for so long*

I thought you'd left me too :tears::naughty:

*stops to wonder momentarily who is in Tanya's signature, and then goes off to MQ*

Wonder no more....Powderfinger and Shakespeares Sister! *slaps you hard*....how could you not know Powderfinger :shocked:

OMG you put the clock back in you av...YAY!

What sort of words? *das4*

'Pussy' and 'sex'.

Not a G-rated conversation, clearly. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG when is it due?

It was due at 5pm. I handed it in at 6pm. :thumbdown:

ft. biege pants? :das:

No, purple jammies. *pbs*

Just like 5=5.

Which reminds me, I should probably do my maths. Which I don't get.

(Anyone good at quadratic functions?)

Oh, I love quadratic functions. But not as much as cubic and quartic functions. :wub2:

Wonder no more....Powderfinger and Shakespeares Sister! *slaps you hard*....how could you not know Powderfinger :shocked:

Blasphemous. Powderfinger's Vulture Street is one of THE best albums of ALL time. :punk: (Especially 'Pockets'. :wub2:)

At least you handed it in on the day it was due *coughOKDcough*:wink2: Will you get marked down for handing it in late?

I dunno. Hopefully not. My demonstrator is cool. And has tattoos. And like the Ting Tings. That must count for something. :naughty:

I love purple :wub2:

It seems to be a common Mikamite trait. :naughty:

:groovy: HK's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :groovy:

Welcome back, HK. :yay:

*realises there's too much to MQ*

Lazy!

I have a feeling that Oakie Doke's MQ is going to be very long.

Ditto!!! Maybe 3 parts at least:wink2:

Oh noooooooooooooo... How long has she been "replying" for?? :naughty:

Couple of hours :naughty: She probably lost it a couple of times and had to do it again.

I dunno. Hopefully not. My demonstrator is cool. And has tattoos. And like the Ting Tings. That must count for something. :naughty:

It seems to be a common Mikamite trait. :naughty:

Sounds pretty cool to me :wink2:

Well Miakmites do have impeccable taste:thumb_yello:

Oh dear.. Hours... This will be hilarious then..

Well, I went to the video shop just now and returned with:

Buffy the movie ft. Hilary S****. I plan to watch a S**** movie every week now. I am S****ified.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch. *blames Rosie*

Hairspray (the original with Divine and Ricki Lake!)

American Graffiti

Encino man (surprisingly I didn't have it)

Twin Peaks - the first season.. I'm reminiscing.. *pbs*

And Soap - first 10 episodes for Mother Melzy who is reminiscing..

Oh dear.. Hours... This will be hilarious then..

Well, I went to the video shop just now and returned with:

Buffy the movie ft. Hilary S****. I plan to watch a S**** movie every week now. I am S****ified.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch. *blames Rosie*

Hairspray (the original with Divine and Ricki Lake!)

American Graffiti

Encino man (surprisingly I didn't have it)

Twin Peaks - the first season.. I'm reminiscing.. *pbs*

And Soap - first 10 episodes for Mother Melzy who is reminiscing..

:shocked:B******T Film Fest. then ???!!! :lmfao:

Disclaimer: I got totally distracted mid-MQing, I cleaned the bird cages, cleaned the house, walked the dogs and had dinner

OMG...all perfect but number 4 ....great arms among other things

DON'T STOP!!

I was just looking at number 3 and ... how many times have you seen Paul wearing a polo shirt? Is that a school uniform?? He has got exceptionally long hair there ...

As far as I understand it, drinking excessive amounts of water alters the chemical balance of the body due to the depletion of essential salts (sodium, potassium etc). It may affect the brain as the optimum conditions wouldn't exist for neurotransmitters to function.

Guys, stop reminding me that I should have been studying neurophysiology this entire study break because I haven't been to a single lecture and don't understand any of this

(by the way ... nice channeling time clock last night tanya )

Huh??

This has turned into a "post a picture of your favourite guy" thread! Everyone's seems to be slightly more normal than mine.

paulwithglasses.jpg

It wouldn't be the first time :smth:

Who's that?

l_51da8d76600761d2b1231275d58b2def.jpg

yes.jpg

By the way OD you get a slap for asking Tanya what was with the beeps. It was obvious to me *zhhz*

Okay. Hmm. Seeing as you imply that I should know what was making a beeping sound at random minutes I am going to have to assume she had an alarm that she was pressing snooze on? But who sets a "going to sleep" alarm?

Am waiting on results on the others, but one seems better to me because when you put it on it tints the skin so you can see where it is. The other one smells good but is clear.

The slight tan thats developing on leg A only seems to be highlighting the allergy central part of my leg (luckily its not reacting there anymore really, so should be good in summer)

(I know I could be doing essay work, but this seems much more relevant to my life )

*inserts some quote from Artsy about how great it is to be pale*

Summer hasn't even started and I got stupid tan lines from one day at the royal show

Yay!! I'm glad you likey. Tell all your friends and get them to tell all their friends 'cause I want my adoring-fans-screaming-like-he's-John-Mayer prediction to come true. :P

:lmfao: Okay then, I'll see what I can do's.

Mmmmm, yummy. That first one...and arms, glorious arms...

KOOKSBLACKSWEATER-thumb-540x360.jpg

l_ec88a1057a8977b5d864a53d7c7780d6.jpg

00111111111122222222223333333333444.jpg