Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is cute!

pic34.jpg

And that photo is creepy. That bit in Psycho was very disturbing. "I wouldn't harm a fly.." The part of Norman is amazingly acted.

Haha, thanks!

That pic is... just the PSycho one isn't...

Mmhmm, I've already planned that I will be bringing one "going out-y" outfit to Costa Rica, because there will be some "going out-y" things, and I will wear that when I see The Kooks in Sydney, and then when Tegan wants to take me to these multi-storey shopping centres and such I will look for a second outfit to wear to the second show, because I soo can't wear the same thing twice. I'm excited! Multi-storey shopping centres!

It's so sad you're excited by multi storey shopping centres...

Oh BTW! I have had that Billy Brown poster up for like .. 2 months, and TODAY I suddenly realised there is a comic strip in the circles! How did I never notice that!?! And one of the scenes is of an orgy

Where???

Generally - you can come as early as you want. If you are unlucky in the precious two minutes (from when they open the gates to when you are in the venue), you don't end up first row centre (which is ****). This happened to some of the MFCers queuing at brixton from 7AM on. If you listen to the security guys that scream "WALK! DON'T RUN!" at you, you are screwed up because the **** people will NOT stop and go for it.

So what for Melbourne? Aim at 10AM if you want to be suresure or go at 12 to be fine, too. However, I don't know if getting centre is what you want - being first row centre at a Kooks gig is DANGEROUS. I have no idea where you people have already been to but The Kooks were the most dangerous gigs I ever went to (ok, I've more or less just been to Mika). If one is first row, then things are ok because one has this barrier to hold on to but everything behind that is simply mayhem and if you are not a crowdsurfing idiot yourself, then better aim at first row Hugh (as Dan is gone).

I was front row centre for Mika... we were there from about 3pm... I figure we can get there once you've freshened up and if there's no-one there we can get some food and wait...

Were you a YFUAYFMer or are you clearly observer ?

I was an observer... only cause I had to (modding)...

If there was ever a picture to go fangirl over...that's the one!

Add windy and you have Melbourne :wink2:

Tell me about it...I was sitting there waiting for Rock Me...would have been perfect for Mark.

Teale reeked again too....crap bottom 3 and narrow escape for Chrislyn!

I'm not a Festival girl myself but I suspect I may have to get over it if Mika comes out!

Yeah, I know!

Well we got windy today... apparently it was 4 1/2 degrees this morning...

Exactly! Why didn't they make more of an effort!

Why am I not surprised at Teale... but Chrislyn???

We were all ready to get over it when he was supposed to be at V Festival... then he cancelled... though we should have known cause he usually cancelled

Teegs would be so jealous....3 days in front of Martin!

Of course!!!

I was in front of Martin when I went... I could have touched his leg if I tried...

It's like a historic/romantic drama, starring Keira Knightley and Ralph Feinnes (Voldemort!). I'm not going to embarrass myself by trying to explain because I'm not 100% sure of the details. So here's the Wikipedia link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Duchess_(film)

D: Voldemort!! D: Is he a good or a bad guy??

I hate getting up early in the holidays. It just ruins the whole experience!

I reckon!

Are you in your bedroom yet? Because I have some exciting news. Anthony Perkins also sang a little on the side! So you'll need sound to listen to his 'She Used To Be My Girl'..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QvfUI813E

Reminds me of Frank Sinatra.

:lmfao:

I was in my bedroom ... and then I zoned out .. or something, and now I'm at school :tears: *reminds you to remind me to remind you to give me the link again later*

As I haven't got anything to say, here's a piccy

soldier.jpg

Wow, pictures look soooo much better on this computer than my laptop :drool:

Hello world

This is mee-eeee!

Sometime between 12am and 4am last night I made a conscious decision to stay up and finish watching the few remaining sailor moon episodes and skip my first class, so that I would be able to focus more on my essays.

Brilliant, and how were they?

I made the conscious decision to sleep in and not go to school today and then my stupid dad came stupid home amnd stupid freaked out and stupid told me to go to school :thumbdown: By then I only had one class left, what a waste. Hence; now I feel like I should stay on the computer here for a while to make it more worthwhile, or something :smth:

OG...
is stuck in my head now.

:sneaky2:

No way! I at least have the excuse that MQing distracted me...there is absolutely no excuse for not knowing Powderfinger...none at all

I know that. I know Powderfinger, I just didn't recognise them or something :smth: The b&w picture freaked me out :fisch:

Now you know how we feel everytime you post

*pbs*

I was that mesmerised by Kyle's lycra that I didn't even notice it...observant aint I!

Is mesmerised the right word here? :naughty:

computer keeps crashing in the middle of my MQ..how rude!...and it keeps doing weird things with the quotes and I'm sick of changing them so they will just have to stay that way!

I know! That's so annoying! But being able to see the smilies and colours while you are writing is totally worth it.

Ditto 60,000 for Robbie....I got there at 3pm and got 6th row right!

Lucky bitch :naughty:

I don't like pushing back either but I do it if I have too!

I think I'll make Bianca get up early and we'll get a park in the city and have breakfast and then line up *waits for sound of Bianca hitting the deck*

Okay then! But Macdonalds hotcakes make me sick! Just so you know :naughty:

My dad loves them and always wants to leave on holidays at 4am and then stop for them on the way :sneaky2:

I liked the earrings and necklace better.

But is that because you had a chance of snagging a set yourself?

It's so sad you're excited by multi storey shopping centres...

It's so sad you're .... umm ... not!

I was front row centre for Mika... we were there from about 3pm... I figure we can get there once you've freshened up and if there's no-one there we can get some food and wait...

Okay! Is there stuff near that venue place?

I was in front of Martin when I went... I could have touched his leg if I tried...

And you didn't? :blink::naughty:

:naughty: It would pretty obvious once you said. I didn't even realise that thing was something you could press though :roftl:

Bye! :bye:

my dad had me looking for a file one day, and it was on the new word, and i had NO IDEA where to go, so i was lost for like a half hr. until i started to randomly click things. lol. now i have it on my laptop

bye!

Bah, she's not you though :thumb_yello: Yeeeee haaaahhhhh...go get him girl!!!! :naughty:

Oh, I plan to *naughty*

OMG you put the clock back in you av...YAY!

It's been there AAAAAAAAAAAAGES.

Oh, I love quadratic functions. But not as much as cubic and quartic functions. :wub2:

Are you serious? Come into my school tomorrow and write my test for me! I'm completely going to fail it.

I'm pretty sure cubic and quartic functions are next year, thank God. ('Cause we don't have to take maths next year. zhhz)

KOOKSBLACKSWEATER-thumb-540x360.jpg

l_ec88a1057a8977b5d864a53d7c7780d6.jpg

00111111111122222222223333333333444.jpg

Oooh, he's the drummer...explains the heavenly arms then.

I like drummers. *das*

Is his name Franz? :das:

*zhhz*

Ah, yeah that sucks. Christmas will be exciting though! And yeah, that's why I ditched the festival to go to Melbourne with Tanya :naughty:

I've never even been to a festival, but I imagine they're scary, and less-good :naughty:

I'm so excited for Christmas, it scares me a little.

And festivals rock my socks! They are AMAZING. Especially if you go with a few friends. You discover so many bands you'd never heard of before that are totally awesome...and there are so many colourful people, and often amazing art displays...

I got 3rd row center-ish at Pemberton. I started lining up at 1 pm and the music started at 3...but by the time Coldplay came on I'd been pushed back to about 6th row, but had a better view ironically. The music isn't any less good...in fact there's such a buzz of happy/high people around you that it rubs off on you and makes it better. :P

My genius design of hiding the obvious I'm-a-Mika-fangirl posters:

Clipboard01-4.jpg

See, I see them perfectly, but anyone who comes in my room doesn't *pbs*

Very sneaky.

ALSO, someone in the Mika-clothing-links-thread linked to this: http://www.80stees.com/products/Pac-Man-Belt.asp

Pac_Man-Belt.jpg

Which my friend that wanted the jellyfish necklace and who's birthday is soon TOTALLY wants. Now I can't decide if I should make her the necklace and earrings, or I should buy her this belt.

... it IS just the one belt she'd get then, because including postage it's expensive and I'm poor :naughty:, but on the other hand the necklace could turn out dodgy, and this is offical Noel Fielding fan-paraphernalia :naughty:

WantwantwantwantWANT

Brilliant idea Bec! Did you make melzy melts?

I did... I think brother becsters finished them off today while I was at uni though... but they were very yummy..

Brilliant, and how were they?

I made the conscious decision to sleep in and not go to school today and then my stupid dad came stupid home amnd stupid freaked out and stupid told me to go to school :thumbdown: By then I only had one class left, what a waste. Hence; now I feel like I should stay on the computer here for a while to make it more worthwhile, or something :smth:

:

They were good, despite having to watch the last season in japanese ft subtitles since it never aired in US/UK. But it was still good.

And well then OD .... shame your dad ruined it and made you go to school...

Okay then! But Macdonalds hotcakes make me sick! Just so you know :naughty:

My dad loves them and always wants to leave on holidays at 4am and then stop for them on the way :sneaky2:

:

As resident Maccas chick I have to say.... *cough* its McDonalds :naughty: *cough*

And you do know they serve other things for breakfast than hotcakes (which I wouldn't eat anyways.... I don't like them... give me fresh pancakes over frozen microwaved ones anyday).

You could have raison toast, or hash browns, or apple slices, or yoghurt (do you eat normal yoghurt?) :wink2::naughty:

Anyways... thats my maccas mention for the day taken care of *crosses off list*

I should now do the fruit/veg/meat shopping... if I can get one of the brothers to come along (I pay for meat, brother becster v.1 pays for fruit and veg, but doesn't eat them, so I get money off him and buy it)

Life should be, oooh oooh yeah, fun for everyone!

Can you please explain to me WTF a torrent is?

OKD won't tell me! :crybaby:

Howdy Tan.

Torrent:

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/BitTorrent.html

Basically it's a small file that holds the information for the location of a bigger file.

eg:

Step 1: Want to download a movie? Yes? Find small torrent file for big file movie.

Step 2: download that small Torrent file.

Step 3: Open small torrent file in downloading program.

Step 4: Downloading program will read info from torrent file and download big file movie..

:naughty:

Was that English enough?

And don't say I don't ever do anything for you. :sneaky2:

*points up* That's what a torrent is. :naughty:

Argh, I lost the last MQ. Hang on..

D: Voldemort!! D: Is he a good or a bad guy??

:lmfao:

I was in my bedroom ... and then I zoned out .. or something, and now I'm at school :tears: *reminds you to remind me to remind you to give me the link again later*

Well, I wouldn't say he's evil, but he's definately bad. But he turns sort of nice towards the end. My friend and I kept saying that he was going to turn Keira Knightley into a Horcrux. It didn't happen. :naughty:

But the film was very good. I like those sorts of movies that don't sugarcoat the ending just to have a happy Kodak moment. It was a very real movie and it made me feel sorry for Keira Knightley's character, Georgiana a lot.

*reminds you to remind me to remind you to remind me to give you the link again later*

Do you still want the original one? Because I can get the link for that as well when you want.

Howdy Tan.

Torrent:

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/BitTorrent.html

Basically it's a small file that holds the information for the location of a bigger file.

eg:

Step 1: Want to download a movie? Yes? Find small torrent file for big file movie.

Step 2: download that small Torrent file.

Step 3: Open small torrent file in downloading program.

Step 4: Downloading program will read info from torrent file and download big file movie..

Was that English enough?

And don't say I don't ever do anything for you.

Kelzzzzzyyyyyy...my hewo....I wub you:wub2: *pukes from being so nice*:naughty:

HEY . whats up?

Hey...what's happening?

Yeah, I know!

Well we got windy today... apparently it was 4 1/2 degrees this morning...

Exactly! Why didn't they make more of an effort!

Why am I not surprised at Teale... but Chrislyn???

We were all ready to get over it when he was supposed to be at V Festival... then he cancelled... though we should have known cause he usually cancelled

Holy crap it is Melbourne.

Chrislyn had a bad one but certainly wasn't in the bottom three IMO...but then I thought Roshani was hard done by too.

Tell me about it...most rude of him to make me buy tickets for a festival and then cancel.

I know that. I know Powderfinger, I just didn't recognise them or something :smth: The b&w picture freaked me out

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tJcqDdjl5MM

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rz3kdbtSj3M

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_eXw47qb4U0&feature=related

You should have at least heard of the second & third ones!

Is mesmerised the right word here?

You didn't see his nipple!:roftl:

Lucky bitch

Oh yeah...I have lots of luck getting down the front at concerts.

Okay then! But Macdonalds hotcakes make me sick! Just so you know

My dad loves them and always wants to leave on holidays at 4am and then stop for them on the way

Bugger, not the reaction I was expecting.....perhaps we will sleep out instead:naughty:...no hot cakes....gotcha!

But is that because you had a chance of snagging a set yourself?

No it was not smarty pants....I just preferred it!:bleh:

This computer has the new version of Word, and I honestly can not find the print button

OMG even I knew that!:roftl:

Oh, I plan to *naughty*

It's been there AAAAAAAAAAAAGES.

Oooh, he's the drummer...explains the heavenly arms then.

I like drummers. *das*

WantwantwantwantWANT

I would be disappointed if you didn't...have you seen off the other girl yet?

Oh, you're an arm girl too!

Please OKD may I have one!

As resident Maccas chick I have to say.... *cough* its McDonalds *cough*

And you do know they serve other things for breakfast than hotcakes (which I wouldn't eat anyways.... I don't like them... give me fresh pancakes over frozen microwaved ones anyday).

You could have raison toast, or hash browns, or apple slices, or yoghurt (do you eat normal yoghurt?)

....and sourdough, unless you've stopped coz that was a while ago!

Hello luvverlies ! I have spent the day being WAY TOO lazy .... *blames reinstated internet*

Hello there...no cleaning for you today obviously!

*points up* That's what a torrent is.

Argh, I lost the last MQ. Hang on..

Thanks :naughty:...the little snot was making fun of me because I didn't use them but then wouldn't tell me what or how!

Thanks :naughty:...the little snot was making fun of me because I didn't use them but then wouldn't tell me what or how!

She's cruel like that. :naughty:

Oh my God!! Brian May was just talking on the radio! Well not really, but they played a clip of him talking about Queen letting the audience be a part of their live shows. How amazing. I just had the sudden urge to turn on the radio and about 30 seconds later they played that clip! :shocked: