The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, omg, that's pretty creepy/psycho :naughty:

He looks a bit more like a possible psycho here, but the second he cracks a grin he's all cute and adorable :cheerful_h4h:

Nuh-uh! :naughty: Red haired guy is Hugh, and brown curly haired guy is LUKE :naughty:

And I'm slowly beginning to get an education on all things pre- our generation from you :roftl:

Argh, what?! Are you sure you aren't getting your reds mixed up with your browns? Damn. Well at least I know them all now! I think..

Okay, one more picture to emphasise what you just said about him smiling.

pic21.jpg

NAWWWWW!

Now I'm off to bed. It's almost 4am! :shocked:

Na-night!

Tanya and Sweet Dreams, what are you two still doing up? :naughty:

Making up for HK's absence? :original:

Well someone has to do the job until she gets back...we can't let her down :wink2:

At the beep it will be 3:47am and 13 seconds :bleh:

Argh, what?! Are you sure you aren't getting your reds mixed up with your browns? Damn. Well at least I know them all now! I think..

pic21.jpg

NAWWWWW!

Now I'm off to bed. It's almost 4am! :shocked:

Na-night!

See, I just can't look at him without thinking psycho! Nighty night!

Nuh-uh! :naughty; Red haired guy is Hugh, and brown curly haired guy is LUKE :naughty:

And I'm slowly beginning to get an education on all things pre- our generation from you :roftl;

Haha, I remember our beginnings :lmfao:. I stood in the shop at the station, trying to figure out who was who in the music magazine. And I was so awfully wrong because I mistook Hugh for Paul and thought Dan was the drummer and Paul the replacement-bassist :doh:.

I would go back and MQ from the previous thread but I can't be bothered :bleh;

Couldn't have said it better myself Petra :das:

:das:!!!!!

Tanya and Sweet Dreams, what are you two still doing up? :naughty;

Making up for HK's absence? : original;

I'm here, too :cheerful_h4h:

NAWWWWW!

Now I'm off to bed. It's almost 4am!

Na-night!

I'm sure! :roftl:

Awww! Schnookie-pookums wouldn't murder anyone, how dare you accuse him of such nonsense :sneaky2:

Yes! Go to bed! :naughty: Eurgh, I need to also.

Must ... make it ... to the end of ... argentinian Paul photo album ...

*shares Paul smiling picture with fan subtley cropped out to subdue Tanya and Petra*

Paul12cortada.JPG

:lol3: Also, the Kooks forum version of the Mikagasmic thread is HILARIOUS. That forum is basically completely unmoderated :naughty:

Haha, I remember our beginnings :lmfao:. I stood in the shop at the station, trying to figure out who was who in the music magazine. And I was so awfully wrong because I mistook Hugh for Paul and thought Dan was the drummer and Paul the replacement-bassist :doh:.

:das:!!!!!

I'm here, too :cheerful_h4h:

Hey Petra!

http://videohits.com.au/gigs-the-kooks.htm

Well someone has to do the job until she gets back...we can't let her down

At the beep it will be 3:47am and 13 seconds

True, true.

What beep? :naughty:

Haha, I remember our beginnings. I stood in the shop at the station, trying to figure out who was who in the music magazine. And I was so awfully wrong because I mistook Hugh for Paul and thought Dan was the drummer and Paul the replacement-bassist .

I remember the "WTF, I just don't get it, it's like entirely different band members in every photo, I can only recognise the one with the rabbi haircut" conversations ... :roftl: :rolls_eyes:

Good morning Silver...I thought it was about time we left you a gift

suspenders4.jpg

Wow, that's like ... really big :mf_lustslow:

I'm sure!

Awww! Schnookie-pookums wouldn't murder anyone, how dare you accuse him of such nonsense :sneaky2:

Yes! Go to bed! :naughty: Eurgh, I need to also.

Must ... make it ... to the end of ... argentinian Paul photo album ...

*shares Paul smiling picture with fan subtley cropped out to subdue Tanya and Petra*

Paul12cortada.JPG

:lol3: Also, the Kooks forum version of the Migagasmic thread is HILARIOUS. That forum is basically completely unmoderated :naughty:

OMG that pic :mf_lustslow: I've gone all fangirly!!!!

I don't know about you Petra but I doubt very much whether missy could subdue either of us :naughty:

Unmoderated? That's definitely for us!!!!

:jawdrop: OMG! VIDEOS!!!!

I know and Petra didn't come back to see it :tears:

Did you see this?

"Having visited Australia for a handful of shows in August that sold out in record time. The Kooks were welcomed to almost deafening screams by Australian fans who lined for entry around the corner and up the alley, well before the doors opened."

Guess that answers our question, doesn't it!!!!

You wouldn't know how we could save them in anyway would you :fisch:

OMG that pic I've gone all fangirly!!!!

I don't know about you Petra but I doubt very much whether missy could subdue either of us

Unmoderated? That's definitely for us!!!!

:roftl:

It's okay, no one could resist Paul when he cracks a smile like that. *will crack Paul if he doesn't fix his arm up well and good by January*

There ARE moderaters, but they just don't DO anything :naughty:

BEEP except it's now 4:04am!

...and he has a butt in that one

WTF are yu talking about? :naughty:

Nope, it's just the box from his ear thingy :naughty:

I know and Petra didn't come back to see it

Did you see this?

"Having visited Australia for a handful of shows in August that sold out in record time. The Kooks were welcomed to almost deafening screams by Australian fans who lined for entry around the corner and up the alley, well before the doors opened."

Guess that answers our question, doesn't it!!!!

You wouldn't know how we could save them in anyway would you

It doesn't answer what exact time they started queueing though!

And *ahem* yes, I'm downloading them as we speak, BUT IT'S FRICKING LATE, I will send them tomorrow.

Wait, didn't you already install realplayer for the Rove Do You Wanna? It's exactly the same, hover the mouse over the video and the real player thing will pop up :thumb_yello:

Luke: "Yeah, the jetlag thing is worse when you're coming into the future, like coming to Australia is coming into the future, yeah, when it's the future it makes it worse than if your going into the past."

Hugh: "It's got to do with stars, humans are meant to travel that far so fast, the stars screw them up."

Luke: "Stars?" *laughs in a way of omg-stop-trying-to-sound-intelligent,-just-talk-about-time-travel-like-I-am,-idiot*

:rolls_eyes: Where's Paul when they need him? :naughty:

It's okay, no one could resist Paul when he cracks a smile like that. *will crack Paul if he doesn't fix his arm up well and good by January*

There ARE moderaters, but they just don't DO anything

WTF are yu talking about?

Nope, it's just the box from his ear thingy

It doesn't answer what exact time they started queueing though!

And *ahem* yes, I'm downloading them as we speak, BUT IT'S FRICKING LATE, I will send them tomorrow.

Wait, didn't you already install realplayer for the Rove Do You Wanna? It's exactly the same, hover the mouse over the video and the real player thing will pop up :thumb_yello:

Luke: "Yeah, the jetlag thing is worse when you're coming into the future, like coming to Australia is coming into the future, yeah, when it's the future it makes it worse than if your going into the past."

Hugh: "It's got to do with stars, humans are meant to travel that far so fast, the stars screw them up."

Luke: "Stars?" *laughs in a way of omg-stop-trying-to-sound-intelligent,-just-talk-about-time-travel-like-I-am,-idiot*

:rolls_eyes: Where's Paul when they need him?

Well you definitely made my night with that pic:das:

That's what I said...it's unmoderated!

What do you mean, what am I talking about? That's was a whole post ago...I can't remember back that far!

I know it's just his box thingie...but I can dream can't I...He's almost perfect except for the fact that he has no butt:naughty:

No because you were supposed to tell me how to do it and you never did :bleh: Edit: Never mind, I figured it out :bleh::bleh:

Don't you pick on Luke and Hugh!

Well you definitely made my night with that pic:das:

That's what I said...it's unmoderated!

What do you mean, what am I talking about? That's was a whole post ago...I can't remember back that far!

I know it's just his box thingie...but I can dream can't I...He's almost perfect except for the fact that he has no butt

No because you were supposed to tell me how to do it and you never did Edit: Never mind, I figured it out

Don't you pick on Luke and Hugh!

I made my own night with it *pbs* :roftl:

:roftl:!

Not just a pretty face, then! I've got them all too now, so I really think I'll be off then. Early start tomorrow, and I have like 2 hours sleep last night :roftl:

And they shouldn't be so openly stupid then :naughty: And Luke's socks hurt my brain. And have you got any clue why they stopped playing Mr Maker and were laughing? :naughty:

Psht, next time :naughty:

If you look in the Kooks thread (and sift through the pictures and whining) you'll find that I have been a busy bee organising my collection so that it would make sense to someone else (and myself) :das:

*has finally finished the Paul album and so can go to sleep*

*shares a few more*

Paul31.jpg

paul03.jpg

He sooo totally took this of himself, awwwww!

Paul35----.jpg

001111111111221.jpg

*stops* :naughty:

I made my own night with it *pbs* :roftl:

:roftl:!

Not just a pretty face, then! I've got them all too now, so I really think I'll be off then. Early start tomorrow, and I have like 2 hours sleep last night

And they shouldn't be so openly stupid then :naughty: And Luke's socks hurt my brain. And have you got any clue why they stopped playing Mr Maker and were laughing?

I thought you'd gone and I was talking to myself again :roftl:

Nope but they have cute laughs so it's all good:wink2:

Well we don't like them for their intelligent, insightful thoughts do we:naughty:

Nighty night!:bye: Yay for getting up early on a Saturday morning!

Psht, next time

If you look in the Kooks thread (and sift through the pictures and whining) you'll find that I have been a busy bee organising my collection so that it would make sense to someone else (and myself) :das:

*has finally finished the Paul album and so can go to sleep*

*shares a few more*

Paul31.jpg

paul03.jpg

He sooo totally took this of himself, awwwww!

Paul35----.jpg

001111111111221.jpg

*stops*

OMG...all perfect but number 4 :mf_lustslow:....great arms among other things :das:

DON'T STOP!!

And there was me thinking you hadn't talked much today :roftl: when in fact you'd sneaked off to part 17

How is that supposed to work? Decreased osmotic pressure/salt concentration effects blood cells but not brain cells because there's the blood-brain barrier between strictly controlling what's entering the brain. It may affect the dilation of blood vessels which can push against brain matter but that's got to do only with the volume of water and not the salt content at all... It doesn't make sense. :blink:[/color]

Yep, that's the concept of osmotic pressure: the more salt you have the more water is retained to keep the concentration relatively constant. But that's in the blood and not the brain since there's a barrier between the blood and brain which controls the quantity of substances entering the brain.:

As far as I understand it, drinking excessive amounts of water alters the chemical balance of the body due to the depletion of essential salts (sodium, potassium etc). It may affect the brain as the optimum conditions wouldn't exist for neurotransmitters to function.

*fahrts in your general dahrecshun* Your muzzer was a hampsterr, and your fazzer smelt of elderburries...:naughty:

NI!!

:sneaky2: I was going to say that.

Now that my excitement has dulled, here are the top 10 posters of The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen...

1. Kelzy...............489

2. happikali..........473

3. Oakie Doke.......404

4. nico_collard......343

5. soangel............297

6. mika-fan1001....272

7. sweet-dreams....254

8. artsyfartsy17.....250

9. silver...............220

10. englishrose......155

Congratulations Kelzy!

7th for me! : groovy:

Back in the top ten - but I've still got to try harder

I really am slipping!!!

Alrighties... if anyone misses me, I'm not going to be on till maybe Sunday night... I'm going to Syd and I'll be catching up with Liz... ..

Yes - you are slipping :naughty:

Have a good weekend

Good morning Silver...I thought it was about time we left you a gift: wink2: :huglove:

suspenders4.jpg

Oh! :wub2: thank you

:boing::pbjt::drool: More

MOrning all

About to get ready for my only work shift this week *grumbles about the time of it and the fact that its my only shift*

Chat later :wink2:

(by the way ... nice channeling time clock last night tanya :wink2:)

Morning - I think I missed you :bye: