Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Everyone!

MOrning all

About to get ready for my only work shift this week *grumbles about the time of it and the fact that its my only shift*

Chat later

(by the way ... nice channeling time clock last night tanya :wink2:)

Bugger about it being your only shift!

Thank you :naughty:

:pbjt: I love those purple pants - here's more :mf_lustslow:

purple.jpg

Right back at ya! I love those purple pants too!

9eea5bf1.jpg

MikaPurplePants.jpg

You're brave!

*pbs*

I was in Maldon

Didn't get to do all I wanted, but will be going back at some point anyway.

Ok, I'll share a little here because 3 pics are particularly amusing and Aussie thread related.

This was in Guildford. It's a big tree and we stopped at Big Tree Park.. *zhhz*

IMGP0194.jpg

IMGP0198.jpg

This chook always lays 122g - ish eggs apparently.. and they are double yoke.

I could feel a ridge around the centre where the poor love said "OH My Goose - this is hurtin'..."

IMGP0213.jpg

We didn't get a ride on the steam (coal) train, but we got to see some old ones like this.

IMGP0205.jpg

And we had permission to get inside and have a look. I sat in the drivers seat.

*points to oven shaped hole* Coals went in there..

And finally, *zhhz* On the way home:

IMGP0233.jpg

IMGP0232.jpg

This little fella was chewing at the fence.

Mine looks like that. Good luck!!

Hahah! write it down! I want to know.(you've already started, haven't you?)

Nah, I'm lazy :zhhz:

A lazy girl who got 86 in gym! everyone cheer for mzeee who got a 68 last year in it! It was my lowest mark and now it's my highest. I feel so dumb this year, Im doing bad in math. But it's only been a month right? And it's all so new to me, it was so different at my old school. But hopefully ill get better and be all smart again. :blush-anim-cl:

Morning - I think I missed you :bye:

Not by much :wink2:

By the way OD you get a slap for asking Tanya what was with the beeps :naughty: It was obvious to me *zhhz*

And I am playing around with my various fake tans to decide which is better before summer hits. So I used one on one leg, one on the other and the temporary tint stuff on my stomach (pretty good if you need a fake tan right away)...

Am waiting on results on the others, but one seems better to me because when you put it on it tints the skin so you can see where it is. The other one smells good but is clear.

The slight tan thats developing on leg A only seems to be highlighting the allergy central part of my leg (luckily its not reacting there anymore really, so should be good in summer)

(I know I could be doing essay work, but this seems much more relevant to my life :naughty:

Not by much :wink2:

By the way OD you get a slap for asking Tanya what was with the beeps :naughty: It was obvious to me *zhhz*

And I am playing around with my various fake tans to decide which is better before summer hits. So I used one on one leg, one on the other and the temporary tint stuff on my stomach (pretty good if you need a fake tan right away)...

Am waiting on results on the others, but one seems better to me because when you put it on it tints the skin so you can see where it is. The other one smells good but is clear.

The slight tan thats developing on leg A only seems to be highlighting the allergy central part of my leg (luckily its not reacting there anymore really, so should be good in summer)

(I know I could be doing essay work, but this seems much more relevant to my life :naughty:

:lmfao:

You're my idol.

As far as I understand it, drinking excessive amounts of water alters the chemical balance of the body due to the depletion of essential salts (sodium, potassium etc). It may affect the brain as the optimum conditions wouldn't exist for neurotransmitters to function.

That makes sense.

:sneaky2: I was going to say that.

You stole Wendi's look of love!

What? Ridden on a horse?

Yes!

You're using coconuts!

purple.jpg

I'm a fan of the purple pants too. :wub2:

Morning Everyone!

Right back at ya! I love those purple pants too!

9eea5bf1.jpg

Morning Tan!

This has turned into a "post a picture of your favourite guy" thread! Everyone's seems to be slightly more normal than mine.

paulwithglasses.jpg

Lol!! cute.

Nah, I'm lazy :zhhz:

A lazy girl who got 86 in gym! everyone cheer for mzeee who got a 68 last year in it! It was my lowest mark and now it's my highest. I feel so dumb this year, Im doing bad in math. But it's only been a month right? And it's all so new to me, it was so different at my old school. But hopefully ill get better and be all smart again.

Yay Mzeeeeeeeee!!!! *cheers*

You'll get better with the Maths.. It's pretty normal for grades to slip a bit when you move house/schools/towns etc. Once you've settled in you'll be right. *hugs*

(I know I could be doing essay work, but this seems much more relevant to my life

TP!!!!!!! I was thinking of testing some tans out myself today. What brands are you using? Is the instant stuff Sally Jensen (sp?) That one's not bad, but very messy.

TP!!!!!!! I was thinking of testing some tans out myself today. What brands are you using? Is the instant stuff Sally Jensen (sp?) That one's not bad, but very messy.

One is the Letan tan... which was the clear one. It takes a few hours to develop, but compared to the other leg I'm not seeing anything.

The instant stuff is Neutrogena (can't spell), and isn't that messy, luckily. While the one I like is Monne Instant sun cream... and seems to be the better one :wink2:

:lmfao:

You're my idol.

I am? :blink::naughty:

hello :D how are my fav aussies?

Hey Devin. Good thanks. How you going? Excited about Mika being an hour or so away from you?

One is the Letan tan... which was the clear one. It takes a few hours to develop, but compared to the other leg I'm not seeing anything.

The instant stuff is Neutrogena (can't spell), and isn't that messy, luckily. While the one I like is Monne Instant sun cream... and seems to be the better one :wink2:

I haven't heard of Monne.. :smth:

LeTan's a classic but always ends up uneven on me.

Neutrogena's a good brand. I've got Dove gradual tan here.. I like that one because it's subtle.. and Dove doesn't hate on my skin like other brands. Oh, and I've recently discovered how nice Garnier is on the skin.

You're my Bogan Lawn Bowls hero too. :wub2:

Neutrogena's a good brand. I've got Dove gradual tan here.. I like that one because it's subtle.. and Dove doesn't hate on my skin like other brands. Oh, and I've recently discovered how nice Garnier is on the skin.

You're my Bogan Lawn Bowls hero too. :wub2:

Monne's good... my skin doesn't mind it. And it seems to produce a subtle tan that gets darker after more applications :wink2:

I don't think I like LeTan ...

And the dove gradual tan I like, except when I want a tan right away (but then the tint can work for that). I keep meaning to pick up one.

And double the bogan powers *pbs*

*brings convo to Aussie thread*

Awww. :wub2: Is Arts on msn yet?

Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? eyebrowmsn.gif

Yup :D She's keeping me sane / awake.

No, t'is friday.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BxymuiAxQ

yes. yes, you are.

Now that my excitement has dulled, here are the top 10 posters of The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen...

1. Kelzy...............489

2. happikali..........473

3. Oakie Doke.......404

4. nico_collard......343

5. soangel............297

6. mika-fan1001....272

7. sweet-dreams....254

8. artsyfartsy17.....250

9. silver...............220

10. englishrose......155

Congratulations Kelzy!

7th for me!

Woooooooooooo! I made top 10!....just!

Awwww, he is! And I love that video!

OI! ER! Your Tyler person is REALLY good!

(Yeah, I'm too lazy to find your blog again to comment, and I'm not going to move away from his myspace in my myspace window now that I'm listening to it )

Yay!! I'm glad you likey. Tell all your friends and get them to tell all their friends 'cause I want my adoring-fans-screaming-like-he's-John-Mayer prediction to come true. :P

Oh, and for those of you who HAVEN'T listened: bloggage. http://automaticbrainchild.wordpress.com/

That guy is pretty cute! The song is great as well!

I seem to be going through a number of weird obsessions lately. Now I have a crush on the young Anthony Perkins (the guy who played Norman Bates in 'Psycho').

906779383_a02c773ad1.jpg?v=0

Am I insane or does anyone else find him attractive?

He is cute...in a very groomed kind've way...

Psht, next time

If you look in the Kooks thread (and sift through the pictures and whining) you'll find that I have been a busy bee organising my collection so that it would make sense to someone else (and myself)

*has finally finished the Paul album and so can go to sleep*

*shares a few more*

Paul31.jpg

001111111111221.jpg

*stops*

Mmmmm, yummy. That first one...and arms, glorious arms...:drool:

I was going to say that.

Beat you, neener neener :tongue2:

I love those purple pants - here's more

purple.jpg

Mika: (to me, of course) Oi, you, come and join me in my purple pants...oh bugger, you won't fit.

Alrighties... if anyone misses me, I'm not going to be on till maybe Sunday night... I'm going to Syd and I'll be catching up with Liz...

And there will be reportage...

Have fun! We await the reports. :das:

0011111111112222.jpg

For some reason in that photo he reminded me of Michael Pitt in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Michael-Pitt_l.jpg

(I know I could be doing essay work, but this seems much more relevant to my life

The instant stuff is Neutrogena (can't spell), and isn't that messy, luckily. While the one I like is Monne Instant sun cream... and seems to be the better one

Monne's good... my skin doesn't mind it. And it seems to produce a subtle tan that gets darker after more applications

I don't think I like LeTan ...

And the dove gradual tan I like, except when I want a tan right away (but then the tint can work for that). I keep meaning to pick up one.

So how do you rank them all? I need to find a good fake tan, I look very odd: my legs are super pale at the moment but my arms kept their tan all through winter. :thumbdown:

So how do you rank them all? I need to find a good fake tan, I look very odd: my legs are super pale at the moment but my arms kept their tan all through winter. :thumbdown:

I'd rank the Letan one last.... that leg is still paler than the other one. The Monne one is good but hard to find.

So my trials are probably not that much help to you *smth*

And double the bogan powers *pbs*

That's why you won *pbs*

things are good

hes actually over 6 1/2 hrs away from me :thumbdown:

but im happier bout other things :blush-anim-cl:

oh, that's a fair distance then. I thought you were closer to LA.

Yup :D She's keeping me sane / awake.

No, t'is friday.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BxymuiAxQ

yes. yes, you are.

You? Sane? Neverrrghh..

I like that ad!

Woooooooooooo! I made top 10!....just!

Oh, yeah - I'm first - Yay!! If HK was here she'd have won.. I was strategically staying at second place. :naughty:

Oh, and for those of you who HAVEN'T listened: bloggage. http://automaticbrainchild.wordpress.com/

Another Blog! *goes to look*

Mika: (to me, of course) Oi, you, come and join me in my purple pants...oh bugger, you won't fit.

:roftl: Perv.

I'm a Dove gradual fan. Only problem is needing commitment to the task. You have to do it twice a day for a few days, then every day after that. But it's so much better for the skin.. I have no tan atm and desperately need something this summer.

I'd rank the Letan one last.... that leg is still paler than the other one. The Monne one is good but hard to find.

So my trials are probably not that much help to you *smth*

I'm a Dove gradual fan. Only problem is needing commitment to the task. You have to do it twice a day for a few days, then every day after that. But it's so much better for the skin.. I have no tan atm and desperately need something this summer.

I'm not sure if I could commit to the Dove regime although I do see the advantage of moisturising simultaneously - my skin can get pretty dry in summer. For now I might look into the Monne one - where did you get it, Bec?

I'm not sure if I could commit to the Dove regime although I do see the advantage of moisturising simultaneously - my skin can get pretty dry in summer. For now I might look into the Monne one - where did you get it, Bec?

I got it from Safeway, but it was on clearance... I don't think they sell it there anymore...

Which will be a pain for me if I ever run out :naughty:

But there's bound to be other good ones out there :wink2:

Just a quick question for any Aussies online.. Do we move the clocks forwards or backwards for tomorrow?

I would say forwards - as it's your spring.

Our clocks go back in a couple of weeks - extra hour in bed :naughty:

:shocked:

OMG what will that do to the time difference thing? I'm confused enough now :blink: