The Official Mini Meet Up Thread- Florida(Nov 8)

foalbaby14

That's cool and don't worry cause NOTHING is going to start happening until around 6:00 PM anyways!!!! Other then us driving for hours and checking into our hotel and getting ready! Fun Fun..... :naughty:

:roftl:

OK so then I will make the thread around 5

just text me to remind me or Alex can, crap I need her number:naughty:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm........ how about between 9 and 10am so we can go hang at the fair then come back to my house for the planting of the penny and extra pictures:naughty:

THAT sounds GOOD! Trust me Alex and I are NOT going to be able to sleep! So, getting there at that time is NOT going to be a problem!!! I will text you (of course) when we are on our way to your house!!!! :punk:

am i missing soemthing? what is penny planting?

we are going to plant a penny so we can grow a money tree:naughty: and get it on video

THAT sounds GOOD! Trust me Alex and I are NOT going to be able to sleep! So, getting there at that time is NOT going to be a problem!!! I will text you (of course) when we are on our way to your house!!!! :punk:

haha well since laura is sleeping over i dont think we will be able to sleep anyways we wont get home until 2 am on friday because of our football game:thumbdown: but IM SO EXCITED:boing:

haha well since laura is sleeping over i dont think we will be able to sleep anyways we wont get home until 2 am on friday because of our football game:thumbdown: but IM SO EXCITED:boing:

YOU SOUND JUST LIKE US!!!! :roftl:

:roftl:

How about Laura and me make you guys breakfast so when you get to my house you will have food:naughty:

WELL -- we will be having a continental breakfast before we leave the hotel -- so LUNCH would be better!!!! :naughty: