Big Cat Diary

Clare

Yes, I'm just making a big decision- do I diligently start all my house work, yearbook work, college work and work work before watching catching up BCD (and not see it live) or do I say stuff it, watch BCD and assume that as I really have to do that stuff (I'm allergic to dust, or the housework could go) it'll get done somehow.

I know it's no good saying "I'll just watch the one.."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Mon and Tues now. Great stuff. I'm not sure if I like the new format though- it seems a bit bitty. I kind of liked it when they were chasing after animals in the jeeps and making it feel live, even though you knew it wasn't.

I'd like to see more of the leopards. Those three cheetah cubs really are cute though. And terrified, as of Tuesday night.

I've seen Mon and Tues now. Great stuff. I'm not sure if I like the new format though- it seems a bit bitty. I kind of liked it when they were chasing after animals in the jeeps and making it feel live, even though you knew it wasn't.

I'd like to see more of the leopards. Those three cheetah cubs really are cute though. And terrified, as of Tuesday night.

Hi SS

I've watched it all week - the TV show does feel a bit bitty and repetitive. I'm enjoying the webcams much more - I keep it on all day - you catch some interesting live action - tonight the lions had an encounter with a grouchy hippo - they have now gone to sleep :naughty: There are jackal cubs playing and a hyena mum with a tiny black cub who peeks out of the den every now and then. The randomness is what makes it interesting. :thumb_yello: