• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAAHHAHAHA!!!

I wonder if he likes cats.

no, Big Cats Diary is a TV programme.

I know- I keep asking if you like the live bits! (I sound really snitty tonight in print but it's not meant that way)

But we're in the Chat About Mika section (which sounds snitty again, sorry, but I thought it was funny)

And I guess if you go for the cat person v dog person stuff (which I don't), he's proclaimed himslef a dog person.

I know- I keep asking if you like the live bits! (I sound really snitty tonight in print but it's not meant that way)

But we're in the Chat About Mika section (which sounds snitty again, sorry, but I thought it was funny)

And I guess if you go for the cat person v dog person stuff (which I don't), he's proclaimed himslef a dog person.

Yes I do like the live bits.

I've been on the website and seen them on the web cam.

I've been off work this week, with a cold - I've watched the webcams during the day - lots of hippos (+ one small crocodile for about 5 seconds:naughty:) wildebeest and zebra and some elephants. Also jackal cubs (who seem to play all the time - day & night) and a hyena with cubs. The night-time cams last night had two female lions being grumpy with each other and bossing the males around :roftl:

I'm glad I was ill - otherwise I would have missed it all :thumb_yello: