older but definately NOT wiser lol

DarkLight

well today (the 23rd) Is my 23rd birthday & I must say I may be a year older but I'm definatley not wiser lol

thing is earlier on my glitter lamp just went out & I 'very stupidly' touched the light bulb before it had cooled (it had been on a fair while & was extremelly hot!!) so now my poor thumb & finger feel rather funny the skin feels a bit tough

also whilst online I was wanting to go to youtube yet i typed in yahoo.com then I realised my mistake only to type in yahoo again :blink:

oh & I forgot i'd just changed my myspace password too:naughty:

see age is maing me dumber not wiser:roftl:

how about you guys anyone else older but not any wiser just more stupid??

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thats funny! im sorry lol. well iu hope u had a good bday besides that

yeah me too I hope i don't do anymore dumb things lmao I thought i just had to start a thread to see if anyone else is just as stupid as me lmao:roftl:

ooh another dumb thing i did this morining was walk backwards into a door (seriously i get stupider with age) :roftl::naughty:

yeah me too I hope i don't do anymore dumb things lmao I thought i just had to start a thread to see if anyone else is just as stupid as me lmao:roftl:

ooh another dumb thing i did this morining was walk backwards into a door (seriously i get stupider with age) :roftl::naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

im just plain stupid!

today in school,, we had a short day. so a few of us went out to lunch. but none of us have cars, so we walked the 1 1/2 miles to get there. and its by the high way and stuff, so its really busy roads. and of course, i dnt pay attention, and just walk out into the street, and my friend yells DEVIN and i turn around and shes like UR GONNA KILL YOURSELF! and i laugh, then comes driving by are like 10 of my mormon friends (who are shoved in a 6 seater car. lol) go on driving by, laughing at how stupid i am! llol

and i walked out into the street a few more times and almost threw my fone off an offramp thing, onto cars driving below us!!! lol! i 4got it was in my hand

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

im just plain stupid!

today in school,, we had a short day. so a few of us went out to lunch. but none of us have cars, so we walked the 1 1/2 miles to get there. and its by the high way and stuff, so its really busy roads. and of course, i dnt pay attention, and just walk out into the street, and my friend yells DEVIN and i turn around and shes like UR GONNA KILL YOURSELF! and i laugh, then comes driving by are like 10 of my mormon friends (who are shoved in a 6 seater car. lol) go on driving by, laughing at how stupid i am! llol

and i walked out into the street a few more times and almost threw my fone off an offramp thing, onto cars driving below us!!! lol! i 4got it was in my hand

oh my you daft thing at least i'm not the only daft one:naughty:

Old and wise doesn't come hand in hand, I know very young people who are so much wiser than some of the older ones I know ever will be!:wink2:

Happy birthday!

im just plain stupid!

This is like reading a horror story!:shocked:

Don't ever mess with the traffic!

Be careful girl...I'm sure you wish to hang around some more...to listen to Mr Curly's new album!:naughty:

Be careful girl...I'm sure you wish to hang around some more...to listen to Mr Curly's new album!:naughty:

haha i ig et clueless sometimes. i was thinking. its not safe for me to think... :roftl:

i definately want to be here for his album :D

Happy Birthday

:flowers2:

Ohh and I guess the situations you were talking about in your first post are not age-related I guess :roftl:... or maybe I just hope so :blink:

I keep ending up on a Swedish site of what looks like a model agency, when I just want to go to Mika's blog :roftl:

Old and wise doesn't come hand in hand, I know very young people who are so much wiser than some of the older ones I know ever will be!:wink2:

Happy birthday!

yeah i'm sure she does wanna live to see the follow up to licm

and get older too

well today (the 23rd) Is my 23rd birthday & I must say I may be a year older but I'm definatley not wiser lol

thing is earlier on my glitter lamp just went out & I 'very stupidly' touched the light bulb before it had cooled (it had been on a fair while & was extremelly hot!!) so now my poor thumb & finger feel rather funny the skin feels a bit tough

also whilst online I was wanting to go to youtube yet i typed in yahoo.com then I realised my mistake only to type in yahoo again :blink:

oh & I forgot i'd just changed my myspace password too:naughty:

see age is maing me dumber not wiser:roftl:

Meeeeeeeeee!!!

First of all: Happy Birthday!!! :yay

I dont consider myself as a stupid, just clumsy............ And Im just 22.

I usually do things like that. For example: I decided to change my msn password, and guess what?? I write exactly the same!!! I found out that when my sis said that she log in to search for a friends e mail.......

My room's furniture are always the same, exactly just how they were 22 years ago, and I had moved 2 times. I still crush myself with the wardrobe....... And hit my head with the desk............. And never find my phone in the dak without throwing all to the ground.........

And its all over and over again......

i'm late... happy birthday! :yay:

well i always run into doors and walls... last time i did it...on friday i broke a finger....

and last week i stopped at the traffic light...even if it was GREEN :boxed:

can i get dorkier than this? :roftl:

... and let me just add that it never even occured to me (or my subconscious) to type 'yahoo' when I want to go to youtube.

Guess what I just did. Twice. :blink:

:lmfao:

did you ever type Google even if you were already there? :boxed: i do this quite often :roftl:

not to mention that everytime i want to check my yahoo mail i type mikasounds :doh: *goes to hide away... feels obsessed*

:lmfao:

did you ever type Google even if you were already there? :boxed: i do this quite often :roftl:

not to mention that everytime i want to check my yahoo mail i type mikasounds :doh: *goes to hide away... feels obsessed*

About google.... yes, that happened :blush-anim-cl:

And have I already told you that on my old keyboard the 'M' on the 'm' key has vanished? :roftl:

... and let me just add that it never even occured to me (or my subconscious) to type 'yahoo' when I want to go to youtube.

Guess what I just did. Twice. :blink:

lmao oh that's funny :roftl:

hey i tell you one funny thing there's a presenter i like called mike mason & several times when i've typed his name into google or youtube etc i end up typing mika mason pmsl:roftl::punk: