clowns

mika-fan1001

well i dont know if you all feel the same way about clowns as me, but i hate them. like today, i was going to a haunted house w/ some ppl. it was about 9:30 pm, and were walking down this path to get there, and out coming the other way comes a clown. like full on bloody costume, evil, knife in hand clown. and i turn around and start screaming, and i turn back around, and hes suddenly right there, hissing at me like in my ear and like touching me, and i started crying, like typing this right now im crying because the thought of clowns scares me. and i was wondering if anyone else had some scary clown experiences, or if anyone has clown stories, or anything else clown related.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like clowns in the sense of white faces with big red mouths, baggy jumpsuits, and giant shoes. They scare me. If I was working as a cashier on Halloween, I would excuse myself to the bathroom everytime there was someone dressed as a clown in my line. They freak me out.

However I'm perfectly fine with hobo clowns, harlequins, and mimes.

I'm also freaked out by people in Santa Claus suits, realistic baby dolls, and babies/small children.

i know! *shutters* i really thought it was going to kill me!

I don't like clowns in the sense of white faces with big red mouths, baggy jumpsuits, and giant shoes. They scare me. If I was working as a cashier on Halloween, I would excuse myself to the bathroom everytime there was someone dressed as a clown in my line. They freak me out.

However I'm perfectly fine with hobo clowns, harlequins, and mimes.

I'm also freaked out by people in Santa Claus suits, realistic baby dolls, and babies/small children.

:roftl: Me too!

And 1001, HOLY ****!, WTF WAS AN EVIL KNIFE-WIELDING CLOWN DOING ON A PATH??? Did it murder you? *bites nails*

well i dont know if you all feel the same way about clowns as me, but i hate them. like today, i was going to a haunted house w/ some ppl. it was about 9:30 pm, and were walking down this path to get there, and out coming the other way comes a clown. like full on bloody costume, evil, knife in hand clown. and i turn around and start screaming, and i turn back around, and hes suddenly right there, hissing at me like in my ear and like touching me, and i started crying, like typing this right now im crying because the thought of clowns scares me. and i was wondering if anyone else had some scary clown experiences, or if anyone has clown stories, or anything else clown related.

Depends on the clowns! IT is obviously pretty extreme....but don't be scared coz you can always come in here and we'll give you hugs to make you feel better :wink2:

Surely there is an MFC in heaven? :tears:

Damn straight there's an MFC in heaven....and this MFC is heaven on earth :naughty:

Depends on the clowns! IT is obviously pretty extreme....but don't be scared coz you can always come in here and we'll give you hugs to make you feel better :wink2:

this clown was scary!

o ya IT ive seen ppplenty of times b4 lo. so im alright w/ IT. but pennywise still is disgusting

:D

hii Devin! i gave up on studying :mf_rosetinted: i couldnt concentrate.

then i notice this delightful thread about clowns :naughty:

haha yes. delightful is the one word i was looking for :roftl:

clowns are freaking scary!

SERIOUSLY!

• 4 weeks later...