MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

What trouble you get in?

I told Freddie I steer clear of him and the reast of the mod/admin team because I'm afraid of them...That's not why :mf_rosetinted:

But well done for coming here and confessing, I think Mika will forgive you, heck knows I do LOL I'd say you've learned your lesson and ought to be fogiving ME for my having an affair with two other artists while I was waiting for him!

I goted the wondering eye!

But now that he's blogged a bit more, I wonder if the other artists will mind going to second place tied :wink2:

:shocked::crybaby:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: I hope the cat survived :shocked:

yeah, lucky for her, she did survive.:naughty:

it wasn't my fault! ok, well maybe it was but. she was in my way. and i didn't do it on purpose!

i was reading this thread and i pushed my computer chair back so i could get a drink and she was behind me, cat, chair. connect. ouch:boxed:

how are we all today then?

GUYS!!

OMG!!

I just remembered how much I freakin love Mika!!

And how sexy he is!!

Like I knew he was sexy and I knew I love him but I didn't feel it again til just about now!! Like I just remembered!! I love him so much!! :wub2:

Like, remember the way you felt the first time you realized that he was the best thing ever and that you loved him? The first time you watched Love Today or Grace Kelly and you got those butterflies in your belly and you couldn't stop looking at him and for days after it was 100% impossible to get him off your mind and out of your head and you went nearly insaneif you didn't have Mika almost all of the time and all you could think about was how perfect he is?

Hahahahahahaha yeah, I know what you mean!

I went through all my old favourites a little while ago: pictures, old performances, old blogs, old videos (including Mika's confessional :wub2:) and then I stumbled upon "close encounter with Mika" a thread about what he was like to meet with all these videos and stories and that gave me back that thrill!

Also watching Rain for the first time did it for me as well.

It's nice after a time of becoming familiar with him constantly being in our lives, to, every now and again, get that feeling of absolute tears-in-your-eyes rememberance of why we are all here to begin with: For the love, adoration, admiration and respect of a very lovable, adorable, admirable, respectable, loveable and talented... (I still can't bring myself to call him the M word) boy :wub2:

Nuff sed :P

True MIKA-love in the naughty corner!:roftl:

Love it!

It's well needed....

*places a sardine in the corner of naughty corner for miss penguin :wub2:*

Seems im not allowd to mention edward :naughty::roftl:

For the LAST time,he looks like TIM!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:naughty: well you'll have to discuss it with caz... she blames you, you blame her! i don't know who to believe!!

and of course, she is now gone to bed... so it will have to wait til the morning!

I'm not blaming anybody, you naughty mod you:naughty: