MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

I don't think he will answer, he doesn't usually answer to anything, he must have A LOT to read, if I were him, I wouldn't :naughty: Maybe I would just check the ones with links, but I don't really think he does, maybe from time to time :dunno:

maybe he wont answer cos not wearing? :roftl:

Now I'm just plain curious..:blink::teehee:

about what color he is wearing? you go girl :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol im wounder if he ever goes comando(sorry about the spellings slightly drunk)

comando?

and btw. how much have you been drinkin? been drinkin too but cant feel a think... thats pretty normal. takes a lot for me to get drunk and havent been drinkin much

Wot now???

I gave up being naughty so i wouldn't get sent as i'd get lonely and now all of you seem to enjoy coming here???

have you done some cleaning around at least????

:naughty:

ive been send here twice the past week so im kinda use to it :naughty:

first was cos of some "touching" a certain body part to check if there was something and not just a sock there and today was cos of my lil tweet to Mika:

DarkAngel_1983 - @mikasounds know you get alot of strange questions.So hers a question of the day on MFC: what color of undies are you wearing atm? ;) lol

some cleaning...nnnaaaaaa... been too busy sorry :naughty:

ive been send here twice the past week so im kinda use to it :naughty:

first was cos of some "touching" a certain body part to check if there was something and not just a sock there and today was cos of my lil tweet to Mika:

DarkAngel_1983 - @mikasounds know you get alot of strange questions.So hers a question of the day on MFC: what color of undies are you wearing atm? ;) lol

some cleaning...nnnaaaaaa... been too busy sorry :naughty:

:shocked:

You twitted that to Mika?

Do you know he'll never let you touch his belly again???

Wot's the purpose?

Tell me, seriously...do you really care???:blink:

:shocked:

You twitted that to Mika?

Do you know he'll never let you touch his belly again???

Wot's the purpose?

Tell me, seriously...do you really care???:blink:

yeah i DID send that and RAK sended me to here right after

not the first time ive tweeted that to him. Asked him in the "send a question to Mika" for the live@home

If that tweet will effect that.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

purpose... to find out what color :naughty: there was a few who wanted to know...

Noooooo...:yikes:

You actually sent that???? :floor:

Poor Mika...:teehee:

yeps i did!

yeah i DID send that and RAK sended me to here right after

not the first time ive tweeted that to him. Asked him in the "send a question to Mika" for the live@home

If that tweet will effect that.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

purpose... to find out what color :naughty: there was a few who wanted to know...

yeps i did!

Brangelina, you need help...:mf_rosetinted:

Tummy ok

anyone home - okish

undies colors fetiche - im just not so sure...THAT'S JUST LAUNDRY FFS...:lmfao:

Yeah!

I remember a tweet from him some time ago where he mentioned he was listning to a song by Muse that made him want to take his cloth off :das:

I always remember that tweet :roftl: and there was other during those days where he said he has naked and something like enjoying, having fun, I don't remember the exact words

Tummy ok

anyone home - okish

I don't think having sent that was such a big trouble, first of all he is the one who shows his underwear and it's always the same :aah: besides, the probabilities that he reads that aren't that "big"

Tummy ok

anyone home - okish

i dont need help.. that much and yeah it just laundry... but so so the rest of his cloth too... :naughty:

I always remember that tweet :roftl: and there was other during those days where he said he has naked and something like enjoying, having fun, I don't remember the exact words

when did he do that tweet? :shocked:

first of all he is the one who shows his underwear

YEP!!!!!!! Blame it on Mika :biggrin2:

it's always the same :aah:

ehhmmm... nope its not! :naughty:

the probabilities that he reads that aren't that "big"

Maybe he do read the forum but dont check what use is writing what much... Im pretty sure he havent checked the threads ive been posting in cos then i think he wuld have maybe said no when i asked if i could have my hand on his tummy when we had our pic taken :roftl:

Here's another ...er... interesting thread. I have never been sent here but I think I'll pay a visit to it every now and then :biggrin2:

It's not only laundry, it's Mika's undies :mf_rosetinted:

Its a part of his cloth... laudry = can be anything in it... undies, shirts, jeans, sweaters ect. Undies is just one thing out of many... :naughty:

Its a part of his cloth... laudry = can be anything in it... undies, shirts, jeans, sweaters ect. Undies is just one thing out of many... :naughty:

Whatever in Mika is just ... interesting :mf_lustslow:

Ok, not everything, but almost :teehee:

Whatever in Mika is just ... interesting :mf_lustslow:

Ok, not everything, but almost :teehee:

agree... im not much into what kinda socks he is wearing. Did notise what kinda socks he were wearing after the London gig where i gave him a lil gift that the press took pic of :blink: Black 1. pink dots... and 2 from here asked him at the live@home what color of socks he was wearing.... whats the diffrent? sock... undies... undies are just sitting higher on him covering somethng else.... :roftl:

agree... im not much into what kinda socks he is wearing. Did notise what kinda socks he were wearing after the London gig where i gave him a lil gift that the press took pic of :blink: Black 1. pink dots... and 2 from here asked him at the live@home what color of socks he was wearing.... whats the diffrent? sock... undies... undies are just sitting higher on him covering somethng else.... :roftl:

I DO remember that very pic (socks with pink dots!! :teehee:), I was the one who gave him the other gift he had in his hands, the little red plastic bag, and I remember your cookies :biggrin2:

I DO remember that very pic (socks with pink dots!! :teehee:), I was the one who gave him the other gift he had in his hands, the little red plastic bag, and I remember your cookies :biggrin2:

So you were standing almost next to me?

I definitely remember givin him the jammie dodgers... his smile.. laugh i was suprised to pics from the M&G with pics w. that mentioning that :wub2:

one of em:

19070436.jpg

"Singer, Mika leaves the Hammersmith Apollo meeting fans after performing as part of his european tour. He was given a packet of Jammie Dodgers London, England" :fangurl:

Dies he just loo great w. a package of em? 3 or 4 have said that that ic was taen when i gave it to him... if that true... im gonna die very happy cos im in love with his lip biting

london37-1.jpg

I remember that text the agencies gave to those pictures, I was surprised to find out agencies taking pics of his m&g.

My gift :teehee:

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070382.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070380.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070370.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070359.html

I don't think I was close to you, I can see you handed out the cookies just when he was going into the car, I gave him my gift at the beginning of the queue. And I actually remember me taking pics when he just came out of the building and found a big balloon and thought WTF!! :boxed: and then I remember reading in the thread report it was your balloon and he was signing it :roftl:

I actually had a pic of your balloon covering him!! :lmfao: But then I deleted it :teehee:

Dies he just loo great w. a package of em? 3 or 4 have said that that ic was taen when i gave it to him... if that true... im gonna die very happy cos im in love with his lip biting

london37-1.jpg

Forgot to say, I actually love this pic, he's like a big kid waiting for more gifts. We spoil him way too much!!! :lmfao: