mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry :mf_rosetinted:

But I still want an explanation :aah:

Well ... you're only really naughty when he's around - so he won't want us little MFC'ers to know how and why he makes you naughty does he ... so I'm protecting him by not saying :mf_rosetinted:

See ... I am helpful to you both :biggrin2:

Well ... you're only really naughty when he's around - so he won't want us little MFC'ers to know how and why he makes you naughty does he ... so I'm protecting him by not saying :mf_rosetinted:

See ... I am helpful to you both :biggrin2:

Holy ... :shocked:

I don't know what to say! :aah::lmfao:

My dog needs to go out .. Maybe I'll know what to say by the time I get back :aah:

im not as naughty as her... :blink:paranoid.gif

But live with her... sounds great! :naughty:

You're her apprentice ... she needs someone to take care of this place when she sees his curlyness in Lisbon or wherever else she's going ... and that is if she actually comes back alive ... Hi ... I'm Willywonka ..... :aah: He's chasing me :aah:

You're her apprentice ... she needs someone to take care of this place when she sees his curlyness in Lisbon or wherever else she's going ... and that is if she actually comes back alive ... Hi ... I'm Willywonka ..... :aah: He's chasing me :aah:

I hope she will come back alive... :shocked:

Mika.... dont dare hurt her... need my naughty "partner" :naughty:

:shocked::biggrin2:

I hope she will come back alive... :shocked:

Mika.... dont dare hurt her... need my naughty "partner" :naughty:

Awwwwwwwwww....:wub2:

Oh, he won't hurt her. Maybe just keep her as a pet :naughty:

Yeah, yeah....

Mika put me on a leash, call me Bob Geranium and take me out to pee in Glouscester Rd, will ya?:biggrin2:

you are home :yay:

Always been...

Jus took kids to school, now i'm back to bed, just took my meds coz my coughing is getting worst from moist and rain...and those make me cy fi x weird and odd...:aah:

Always been...

Jus took kids to school, now i'm back to bed, just took my meds coz my coughing is getting worst from moist and rain...and those make me cy fi x weird and odd...:aah:

Damn!!!!! Hope t will get better till tomorrow! :huglove:

Im out of bed... cant sleep... got 4 hours... :blink: