MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

It's not only laundry, it's Mika's undies :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!!!!! quote of the day!!! :lmfao:!!

Wait, so we can just "hang out" here? I thought you had to be sent here! :lmfao:

i dunno, i find cool things on here and DA's offering snacks and drinks and stuff :lmfao:...

no shes not...

DA!! i want snacks and drinks in here!! and a chair!!:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that text the agencies gave to those pictures, I was surprised to find out agencies taking pics of his m&g.

My gift :teehee:

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070382.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070380.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070370.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/19070359.html

I don't think I was close to you, I can see you handed out the cookies just when he was going into the car, I gave him my gift at the beginning of the queue. And I actually remember me taking pics when he just came out of the building and found a big balloon and thought WTF!! :boxed: and then I remember reading in the thread report it was your balloon and he was signing it :roftl:

I actually had a pic of your balloon covering him!! :lmfao: But then I deleted it :teehee:

theres a few more than 1 with the jammie dodgers... just desided to only post one

I gave em to him in around the mid. of the queue i think. I donno how soon after he left cos i left right after to get other peeps a chance to get mika to sign something but i had a lil prob. with my green balloon :lmfao: but im glad he got the joke when i gave em to him... that just proofed that what the magz. wrote about mika and them wasnt just them makeing up something :mf_rosetinted: too bad i forgot the tea... but i can give him some new dodgers and some tea when he comes back to denmark in june and a medal :naughty:

i have a pic on my comp. with my green balloon

london22.jpg

:biggrin2:

i guess it was in the way for some cos i can see someone is trying to get it away (the one with the Rain booklet) Some have told me that i was about to hit him in the face with it :lmfao: Glad he signed it.. didnt expect that at all :roftl:

:lmfao:!!!!!!! quote of the day!!! :lmfao:!!

i dunno, i find cool things on here and DA's offering snacks and drinks and stuff :lmfao:...

no shes not...

DA!! i want snacks and drinks in here!! and a chair!!:aah:

I am? :blink: Didnt know that!

can make some popcorn. Want some coffee? tea? some wine? maybe a beer?

wwc1hz.jpg

11bqe8i.jpg

bhiq8p.jpg

sbpjes.jpg

thaaaaaaaaanks!!! *takes the skittles:teehee:*

I am? :blink: Didnt know that!

can make some popcorn. Want some coffee? tea? some wine? maybe a beer?

:lmfao:!!!! youre a good house... erm... how do you say the person who recieves people in their house??:aah:

theres a few more than 1 with the jammie dodgers... just desided to only post one

I gave em to him in around the mid. of the queue i think.

For the pic it seemed you handed it in the last moment, but I have just checked the pics and I see him with Jammie Dodgers while signing stuff.

Maybe there was somebody else giving him another Jammie Dodgers's :lmfao:

Oh! I wonder if he got the hint :lmfao:

For the pic it seemed you handed it in the last moment, but I have just checked the pics and I see him with Jammie Dodgers while signing stuff.

Maybe there was somebody else giving him another Jammie Dodgers's :lmfao:

Oh! I wonder if he got the hint :lmfao:

I think i remember he gave em to his pa to hold em cos of signing cos he couldnt hold it all the time cos of all the siging and she is the one givin him the JD back on the pics

I think i remember he gave em to his pa to hold em cos of signing cos he couldnt hold it all the time cos of all the siging and she is the one givin him the JD back on the pics

DAAAAAAAAAA can you do a screencap of live@home at 11:30 when he makes a funny face when he messes up the chords??? pleaaaaaaaase:fangurl:

only when/if you have time:teehee:

DAAAAAAAAAA can you do a screencap of live@home at 11:30 when he makes a funny face when he messes up the chords??? pleaaaaaaaase:fangurl:

only when/if you have time:teehee:

can you PLEASE wat till i get out of bed again? i need to just relax a lil... will only take 4 hours of sleep then and make your snaps. i'll survive with only... its 3:40 am here....

can you PLEASE wat till i get out of bed again? i need to just relax a lil... will only take 4 hours of sleep then and make your snaps. i'll survive with only...

Oh poor DA... then when you get up you'll find some more shirtless caps :teehee:s

can you PLEASE wat till i get out of bed again? i need to just relax a lil... will only take 4 hours of sleep then and make your snaps. i'll survive with only... its 3:40 am here....

go to bed you!!! :huglove:

have sweet mika dreams!!:teehee:

Oh poor DA... then when you get up you'll find some more shirtless caps :teehee:s

that sounds great :yay:

go to bed you!!! :huglove:

have sweet mika dreams!!:teehee:

thx. But i kinda got the feeling that someone will have posted snaps of it too when i get out of bed.. maybe not as many as i do but we will see... theres already a few posted from when we got clips from it earlier :mf_rosetinted:

take care so long and sweet naughty mika dreams :bye:

that sounds great :yay:

thx. But i kinda got the feeling that someone will have posted snaps of it too when i get out of bed.. maybe not as many as i do but we will see... theres already a few posted from when we got clips from it earlier :mf_rosetinted:

take care so long and sweet naughty mika dreams :bye:

I won't, you're our snap Queen :mf_rosetinted:

I will post some caps of Madrid clip and I'll wait for yours of Live@Home

Sweet dreams! (are made of this)

I won't, you're our snap Queen :mf_rosetinted:

I will post some caps of Madrid clip and I'll wait for yours of Live@Home

Sweet dreams! (are made of this)

thats sweet :wub2:

but i got a feeling someone else will... but i'll be back around 9/10 am (even tough its holiday here in denmark) to make some snaps only and then back to bed after...