MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

yay.... im not alone... and w. the king of the NC... wauw! :yay::drool::das:

plz make sure he is not in grey... or just wearing what he did on the pic before :das:

Body paint is ready... :naughty:

Grey is forbidden in the NC :glasses3: Flowery and size XL stuff too. There must be rules, right?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats the thing where i donno if it counts in. She is not a member but is checking out this place daily and have for more than a year. Donno why she hasnt joined then. She has seen him many times live :blink:

i think it might be her DLS (or she might be a closet Mfan)

i think it might be her DLS (or she might be a closet Mfan)

DLS?

And she is a Mika fan... She saw him live more than 5 times last year. Oly seen him once this year from what i remember but she will join me and others at his festival gig in denmark next month :yay:

DLS?

And she is a Mika fan... She saw him live more than 5 times last year. Oly seen him once this year from what i remember but she will join me and others at his festival gig in denmark next month :yay:

1 lucky you on next mounths gigs

2 DLS= dirty littel secret

and im still plotting

• 2 weeks later...
why has there not been some naughty people in a while?:roftl:

cause we're good people:mf_rosetinted:

(or the mods have been too busy to notice:naughty: im kidding:mf_rosetinted:)

:lmfao: NO! DA came on again:aah:, you are a monkey:blink:

we miss you :huglove::roftl:

well im back... gave up after so many wanted me back and even blamed for turning peeps from naughty to innocent (check a tweet to MS and you'll see what i mean) :lmfao:

Know we had a talk on twitter about if i could continue being me aka. the one i was before i got the warning from Deb or be "something" else... :blink: will continue being me :wink2::biggrin2:

well im back... gave up after so many wanted me back and even blamed for turning peeps from naughty to innocent (check a tweet to MS and you'll see what i mean) :lmfao:

Know we had a talk on twitter about if i could continue being me aka. the one i was before i got the warning from Deb or be "something" else... :blink: will continue being me :wink2::biggrin2:

you've tried to be like Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

:clap::clap::clap:

Don't ever try to be someone else please. That NEVER works! :wink2:

Just would recommend talking about probs in PMs to us (I really care about that!) and otherwise: naughty modus on again please (but not in here *returnstothegasmicthread* :naughty:)

Glad you're back! :huglove:

I love your tweets :lmfao:

glad you're back, so you can post naughty pics. again :teehee::naughty:

:clap:let's celebrate you're back! :yay::thumb_yello: