'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

hehe great!!! :mf_lustslow: tomorrow I'll buy the DVD!!!! He's sooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :wub2:

So Freestyle told me, that this Thread is only for fans in this age, so I thought about open another thread: "seventeehnturningeigtheensoonandallMikaobssessives" :roftl: but ok now I'm here xD

Haha, it's greaaaat, you'll love it:wub2:

Haha:roftl:

welcome!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe great!!! :mf_lustslow: tomorrow I'll buy the DVD!!!! He's sooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :wub2:

So Freestyle told me, that this Thread is only for fans in this age, so I thought about open another thread: "seventeehnturningeigtheensoonandallMikaobssessives" :roftl: but ok now I'm here xD

oo i hope u love it :D

haha nah you can stay here :naughty:

most of us aren't 13 anymore anyways...:naughty:

anyone is welcome! just as long as you're mikaMAD!!! :naughty:

ya lol

wow! From the first moment I love it here!!!! Thx :mf_lustslow:

Mika only is amazing...another word I can't find for him...

urm...ok another question xD Freestyle...I think you know her xD have said in our German Mikafanclub, that Mika does selfchicken while he listen to Mozart?! Where is it from? I've laughed so hard :floor:

wow! From the first moment I love it here!!!! Thx :mf_lustslow:

Mika only is amazing...another word I can't find for him...

urm...ok another question xD Freestyle...I think you know her xD have said in our German Mikafanclub, that Mika does selfchicken while he listen to Mozart?! Where is it from? I've laughed so hard :floor:

W-whatt??! :shocked:

@Keti: yes she did xD and I thought you know more about it :roftl:

@mika-fan: wow I love twilight!!!!!

me too! and i couldnt start reading it til last week. mt sister had all the books. getting each when they came out, and she lent Twilight to her friend, and nvr got it back, so my mom had gone out to buy me a new copy. then my friends wanted to see how long i could go w/our reading eclipse. i gave up after 3 days lol. and my dad wont let me read any more of breaking dawn until my room is to his standards

Sheesh that wold be so awkward, MOZART..:roftl:

I thought he had greater imagination. :naughty:

I can be here for like 15 minutes! :boing: Hey everyone, How're you all?

Becca! :boing: I can't stay in here for very long as well,must go and take a bath :sneaky2:

I'm fine,youu?