Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I let you open, since it doesn't cause more problems with your parents, I don't want to be a bad example :bleh:

What? No,you should open the next one cos I opened this one. I'll open part 19 then. :bleh:

Though numbers 8 and 18 are my fav numbers...:roftl:

Personally I'd like it you to open it,I don't see any reason not to...but if you don't want to...

And yeah,this thread has nothing to do with my parents...:roftl:

I'll open then, but I have to prepare some really nice pics so I'll not open immediately, but when you wake up tomorrow the part 18 will be open !! :punk:

I'll open then, but I have to prepare some really nice pics so I'll not open immediately, but when you wake up tomorrow the part 18 will be open !! :punk:

Okay then,but the next one is MINE :mf_rosetinted::naughty: for Christmas!! :wub2:

Fiine! :wink2: looking forward seeing them :das:

aww can I open the next one i've never started a mikagasmic thread well not on here anyway (I actually once opened a Mikagasmic thread on the hoosiers forum) :lmao: seriously under the other artists chat section:naughty:

If you let me open part 18 I promise to post some very sexy pics of Mika:thumb_yello: and maybe some that you might not have seen before

i'm ready & raring to go with quite a lot of pics & i'm sure there's gotta be a fair few you haven't seen before

Edited by DarkLight

awww what i beautiful man! :das:

I know isn't he:wub2: I've just found loads & loads of pics I've never seen before & i've seen hundreds & hundreds of Mika photo's on here!! It's wonderful to see pics you've never seen before:wub2: