Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

Sorry I wasn't here for this short time now,I had problems with my connection....

Hey Keti, I disappeared yesterday too I'm sorry, my computer was taken by a force majeure (read my brother:thumbdown:) and only managed to come back now, almost 1am here

:thumbdown: hope talk to you later :wink2:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww,i hope you'll feel much better after his treatment.:wub2:

what happened to you by the way>

I've no idea I just ended up in a lot of agony for some reason (i have days like that):thumbdown:

I'm not too bad today thank goodness

I hope you're well today:punk:

well hello all tis I darklight I'm back

back to drool over Mika (mmm therapy never felt so good:wub2:)

Mika is real good therapy I tell you!!!

well I promised yesterday that when I came back I'd post more pics & I'm not one to break my promises so here's some more mikagasmic pics for you all to drool over

enjoy

ok here's some 'wallpapers' I made of Mika a while back (ok they're not that great but there's loads of pics on each to drool over)

sexymikawlppr.jpg

MIKASMILESWLPPR.jpg

MKAWLPPR1.jpg

3sep1.jpg

l_c31243aae01eb94b59eaa066c1198df1.jpg

more pics to come soon.......

Edited by DarkLight
typo's typo's and more typo's i'm crap at typing somedays lol

ooohh it's so quiet in here tonight 'ohh look a tumble weed' whooooshhhhhhhhh 'there it goes blowing in the wind across the forum' :roftl:

9april6.jpg

PDVD_2109.jpg

ah ah ah ahhh is there anybody home?, who want's to drool with me over mika and drool a lil bit more':bleh:

Hi Chantelle :huglove: I'm here just like everyday :naughty: but today I'm too lazy to find my pics to post :blush-anim-cl:, I want a new blog but Mika doesn't write one, I think he's lazy too, or he is in a Halloween party maybe :naughty

nah he's enjoying chicken with me so he's too ehemm 'busy' to post right now:bleh::roftl:

glad i'm not alone on this thread now:woot_jump::huglove:

lol ahh I don't mind I did karate when I was younger so bring it on I say :boxing::ninja:

anything for Mika:chkn: cause mika:chkn: is the best!!!!!!!

I think Mika is not the kind of man who would like to see women fighting for him, he has more class than that

:das::glasses3:

and also I don't know karate so I would lose and this is not fair :roftl:

I think Mika is not the kind of man who would like to see women fighting for him, he has more class than that

:das::glasses3:

and also I don't know karate so I would lose and this is not fair :roftl:

lol ok maybe we could just do a battle of the singers & everyone else can judge whoever is best wins :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

more class than that are you sure about that?:mf_rosetinted: I think he'd love to see two girls scrapping (a lot of guys do):roftl:

lol ok maybe we could just do a battle of the singers & everyone else can judge whoever is best wins :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

ok, I'm a good singer *you will lose mwuhuahuahua* :mf_rosetinted:

more class than that are you sure about that?:mf_rosetinted: I think he'd love to see two girls scrapping (a lot of guys do):roftl:

a lot of guys like, but we are talking about Mika :naughty: so ... I don't know :bleh:

ok, I'm a good singer *you will lose mwuhuahuahua* :mf_rosetinted:

a lot of guys like, but we are talking about Mika :naughty: so ... I don't know :bleh:

ahh but I'm a professionally trained singer I was trained for 5 years & can hit the high notes mika does can ya beat that?

mmm I don't know either he baffles me a smidgen sometimes But I still lurrve him all the same:wub2:

ahh but I'm a professionally trained singer I was trained for 5 years & can hit the high notes mika does can ya beat that?

mmm I don't know either he baffles me a smidgen sometimes But I still lurrve him all the same:wub2:

he may surprise us, the possibilities are endless :naughty:

you are trained? but this is not fair too :bleh: has to be something that we both don't have any experience :naughty:

mika-gal-nrj08.jpg

i'm off to get a bath now so i'll leave you with these pics (i shall be back soon though)

002gr8.jpg

btw in the members only section in the post a pic thread i just posted a pic of me as an oriental lollipop girl if you fancy a laugh go & have a look whilst I get my bath:naughty:

mika-gal-nrj08.jpg

i'm off to get a bath now so i'll leave you with these pics (i shall be back soon though)

002gr8.jpg

btw in the members only section in the post a pic thread i just posted a pic of me as an oriental lollipop girl if you fancy a laugh go & have a look whilst I get my bath:naughty:

Gorgeous !!!:wub2:

ok, I'll see :thumb_yello:

I'm starting to think this is going to be difficult :roftl: I want to Mika do crazy things for me, and not me for him :wub2::roftl:

ahh well I win then!!!

I'll do anything (well almost anything) to be able to sample mika chicken lmao :bleh::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

it's autumn there, right? here is spring but it's hot in the day and cold at night

mmhmm yup it is!! it's almost winter now though I detest the cold it's not good for my poor joints mind you i despise the heat even more!! It makes me weak & lethargic:thumbdown: